What did people like about her that she had to become a major character in season 2?

What did people like about her that she had to become a major character in season 2?
There's really nothing interesting about her.

the fandom needed some gay ship with Star

If only there were a canon lesbian in love with Star.

yeah not sure why the tumblrinas don't like that ship
anyway I still feel sick looking at the tumblr part of the fandom

>anyway I still feel sick looking at tumblr
Fixed that for you pal.

>Major

Kek.

She's hardly even a side character.

Because Starfan13 is too ugly and irrelevant, so they'd rather ship Star with the girl that has shown interest in 4 different men.

series needs a few more totally normal characters to even things out

>yeah not sure why the tumblrinas don't like that ship

They might not consider Starfan as pretty since she has that weird voice, upturned nose, and braces.

It might also be that the show and extra material like the live-chats clearly frames her interest in Star as unhealthy and creepy.

She is a friend for Star, that won't cuck her or be creepy or be from another dimension.

'Cuz she wears a beanie, and beanies are cool.

>>won't be creepy
What? That's like her whole shtick.

Maybe they don't want their gay ship mired with the underlying current that their lesbian ship is a direct allusion to a movie about a stalker/serial killer

Then why would you bother staring at that part of the fandom if you know what already awaits you?

Now she is the pacific island mexican minority

>that won't cuck her
user, she's the one most likely the cuck her after jackie. She stalks marco.

She is sinister, Starfan is the creepy one.

To be honest, I had forgotten about 80% of the characters between season 1 and 2, including starfan and Jackie.

She's funny, not to mention her weirdness is endearing.

I actually didn't know what awaited me was trans marco headcanons, starco haters and janco shippers

>Janna gets to be more fleshed out
>Sabrina is forgotten except as a running gag

How can I escape this hell, Sup Forums?

she's cute and weird.

She is one of the few interesting characters of the show. Besides Toffee I don't think I care much about the rest of the other supporting characters, and a few of them are nice as gag characters like but that's it.

They needed a female character that was more active in her pursuit of Marco to complete a love triangle with him and jackie