KILLING IS WRONG! ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE AN ULTRA EVIL ORGANIZATION THAT MURDERS PEOPLE AND IS INVADING HEAVEN!!!

>KILLING IS WRONG! ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE AN ULTRA EVIL ORGANIZATION THAT MURDERS PEOPLE AND IS INVADING HEAVEN!!!

>They literally say "If we kill him, we're no better than them"

To be fair, if some people were invading Heaven and asked if I wanted to join, I probably would.

I love Rosario Dawson. Love, love, love her. But she did not need to be in Iron Fist. Claire didn't add anything in any of the episodes she was in. She should've had a one and done cameo like in Jessica Jones.

Why is she in literally every netflix marvel show?

They need some way to remind people with short attention spans that all these shows are connected. A character literally says that the only thing that all the defenders have in common is knowing her.

well killing is wrong

It's worse that she made no attempt to contact Matt for help considering he's the only other person she knows that can handle and has business with the Hand.

she's like coulson before he died.

Same, and I was enjoying the show again before they started up with this no killing shit

They do everything to make the villains out to be complete scum but won't let the heroes kill them. I understand it on Daredevil but not here

She's Lady Coulson

I think it's fun when she shows up but her role in Iron Fist was really unnecessary

There's always the lesbian lawyer bitch connecting them all. Foggy works for her now.

>mfw she shows up in Punisher somehow

It was really fucking annoying how not once did she think of asking Daredevil or Cage to help. I mean, Murdoch lives right around the block and has experience fighting The Hand. I'm sure he'd be willing to help if she asked, but no she has to play superhero herself instead of getting a real one to help them.

That would have saved time in Defenders too if they already met.

You know Cage is in prison right

Did she try to fuck Danny too?

Killing is wrong
And there's several religions and philosophies that forbid it.
I don't understand why us so hard for Americans to understand that some people are actually against killing.

Because in these shows it's only done to pad out the runtime. Jessica Jones being the worst offender.

It comes off as though Kun Lun is all about killing is the best way of dealing with the Hand, and Danny is a living weapon made to kill the Hand.
So the whole killing is wrong thing should be coming from Danny himself and not Cameo Girl: the only character that keeps every hero from killing bad guys!

If you let a murderer live you're effectively killing countless others.

You're incredibly gullible if you think letting a murderer go is a good thing user.

Thanks Frank...

>Because in these shows it's only done to pad out the runtime

>One of Matt Murdock's defining characteristic is that he's a DEVOUT CATHOLIC

Seriously?

Look I know that Jessica Jones shit the bed so hard it launched straight down and took out an old lady on the bottom floor, but I have to defend DD Season 1's usage of the tired trope to actually add definition to a character and use his religion in a way that was integral but not overbearing, helping to give him a clear arc of doubt and a clash of faith before it's final resolution and setting up a prime conflict between him and Kingpin. Shit, I'll even point out how good it was done in the first half of season 2, before obviously shitting the bed again when he apparently decided ninjas don't count. And I don't think Luke had a problem with it, did he?

I'll agree this is another example of others picking up something that worked without understanding WHY it worked.

I'm so fucking tired of Night Nurse. She's great in Daredevil but she doesn't need to be in every fucking show. If the Netflix shows want to be connected they could use more characters instead of Night Nurse being involved in literally everything.

>And I don't think Luke had a problem with it, did he?
I think he did, but his makes sense since he's approaching it from an anti- black-on-black crime attitude.

>I mean, Murdoch lives right around the block and has experience
Doesn't he leave with Stick at the end of season 2? She might not know how to get a hold of him at this point.

Killing without a good reason is wrong. The only reason you are able to live in comfort is because one of your ancestors decided to do the dirty work.

>Even for someone as vile as you, I can not bring myself to stoop to killing... Welp, shame I have several friends who don't have a code vs killing, isn't it?

>It's a "Sup Forums throws an autistic tantrum when the character don't act like edgelords" episodd

>Killing is wrong
>And there's several religions and philosophies that forbid it.
And Danny's is NOT one of them.

You realize there's middle ground, right? No-one's asking for Danny to be Frank.

>"This is not The Way(tm)"

Does Daredevil ever go into more lawyer stuff, or is it more ninjas?

Because the lawyer parts were honestly more enjoyable than the ninjas.

>Doing what it takes to defend society from literal demon worshipers is being an edgelord

>If you let a murderer live you're effectively killing countless others.

>You're incredibly gullible if you think letting a murderer go is a good thing user.

Oh jeez, if only we had some kind of big secure building we could put bad people in so they can't hurt other people. Whelp, guess we don't really have any other option than murder.

>These people are killing anyone they don't like
>I'll kill them because I don't like them

Killing is both bad and wrong.

>Oh jeez, if only we had some kind of big secure building we could put bad people in so they can't hurt other people.

By the way, is Fisk played by the same guy that did Private Pyle?

>Oh jeez, if only we had some kind of big secure building we could put bad people in so they can't hurt other people.

Because that works sooooo well for Batman, right?

He is.

>Because that works sooooo well for every superhero ever, right?
FTFY

Have you even been watching the Netflix shows? The justice system is broken to the point of parody. High level criminals get to do what they want, digging up evidence to turn over to the police doesn't do shit. And that's just talking about the 'regular' crime lords, we're talking about The Hand here. They want to take over the world. They need killing.

Forget about Night Nurse talking about Buddah and Ghandi. Iron Man killed his villains, The Defenders need to start killing theirs.

This is what happens when people who don't understand no-kill rules are assigned to write about one

>comic book prison
>EVER secure
Ironically, this comic book trope only works in real life, where criminals don't just break out of jail every couple of months.

So your problem isn't heroes not killing but the justice system.
So why not bitch about the justice system?

>If we kill him, we're no better than them

literally the most good goyim belief system of all time

Claire is always the best part of these shows. She tells it like it is from her perspective harshly and with no regrets.

The movie/show universe is smaller and more focused compared to the chaotic and bloated comic universe. The writers could actually put the criminals away in jail and have them stay. But they chose against that for this nihilistic narrative where the justice system never ever ever works. It's a shame.

Black Mariah was smiling. Kingpin only becomes more violent and more powerful. It's all for naught.

It even works better on Jessica Jones because you see her slowly give up on the no kill rule

>So why not bitch about the justice system?
Because it's broken to the point of parody, that's why. It's beyond fixing. We've had several seasons about heroes DESPERATELY trying to get the cops to arrest the bad guys and for the charges to stick. It doesn't work. Frank's way is the only way.

Why don't you guys choose not to freak out about this every time it happens like normal people

Shill detected.

>bitter children cry about a cartoon philosophy in their live-action kid stories

This board sucks. You guys are idiots.

>Black man goes to Prison
Good thing the Tumbrlinas who spout how Marvel is god tier and DC is shit tier don't know about this. They're only in it for the movies.

Damn, Optimus finally found his nuts. Bolts too.

You here from Sup Forums too, huh? Kino XD

It's nice to know that their are so many like-minded people that hate this trope. Whenever I hear this phrase in fiction I start hollering and throwing my feces everywhere. My family kept treating me like some sort of freak for getting so angry over something so insignificant, but I always knew they were wrong.

This is pretty cringeworthy. Sup Forums users should never be allowed to write comics.

Wrong. This idea is pushed heavily in western media from Christian influences but in the Ten Commandments the context of Thou Shall Not Kill was between two Jews, there was nothing wrong with killing non jews.

This.

Judaism and Christianity aren't the only religions that tell you not to murder people and it's also pretty likely you just made that up.

because that went so well last time

>Clean-up in aisle 9!

It's a comic book. You can't just kill off popular characters and you can't put them in prison forever like the real world. The only option is to keep people alive but have them break out of jail over and over again.

And they bring up the no kill rule only for the villains to get accosted anyways. Don't even bring up Batman shit if they're just going to get mulched anyways.

Her being around and making lame jokes when Iron Fist brought takeout to the dojo made me want to yell at my computer. Go away already.

>My family kept treating me like some sort of freak for getting so angry over something so insignificant, but I always knew they were wrong.
YOU KILLED YOUR FAMILY?!

it's not the first time he's pulled an "i know"

Perhaps that's why the story is resolved with deliberate murder?

He tries to strongarm Fisk in prison but no that's about it, he fights ninjas while the grill nobody likes gets to play detective for Frank

this is exactly the kind of college sophomore equivocation that's going on in shit like
>a statue of a person I don't like is "an act of violence" against me

I don't know why your goal is to express moral imperatives in the simplest, least qualified sense imaginable. You treat a child differently than an adult. You treat an employee who's late once differently than one who is chronically late
>But if "late once" = 0 then how can "late X 5" > 0?!?!?)
If you are dealing with a proven killer, and your goal is to stop the proven killer, you can kill him without "becoming him."

Oh no I killed once, I guess I can no longer make the distinction between right and wrong and now I'm going full Punisher and executing thieves? Nah.

Loved the show but fuck this cunt and the stupid fucking shit she brought with her

Fuck your morality cunt these are zombie ninjas this isn't fucking Daredevil mobsters

>zombie ninjas

Except they weren't. Later in the season you see where they're being trained, they're just normal innocent kids being manipulated.

>Ward just kills Harold anyways after all the "no kill" bullshit

Ward continues to be best boy

When claire brings up the no killing shit its with madame gao or bakuto, danny was never tempted to kill indoctrinated moron students

loved that bit

>get your own pad and planet
>get to torture humans that god tosses

Seemed like a pretty good outcome for the loser.

The worst part was her taking all the dialogue and screen-time that could have been used to develop Danny and Colleen's relationship in the China episode.

>Villain says "If you kill me you'll be just like me."
>Hero says "Guess you're right" and shoots him anyways

I look forward to Jessica Jones being the Defenders' Junkyard Dog.

"She could kill a man by flipping them off and HAS!"

Psssh... nuthin personal

>Killing me wont bring her back
>*ca-chink* aint that a damn shame.

Why do people get so autistic about that shit?
>inb4 muh sense
Who gives a shit, have you never met anyone who has different values from you? Does EVERY piece of fiction need to validate your personal morals?

>Characters talk the super-villain into redemption
>Suddenly the villain is weaker for no reason
Even if they aren't allowed to kill they should still be just as fucking strong, right?

>Invading Heaven
Please, tell me more about this.

It's pretty much a nonsensical view to hold as an action hero.

At least it wasn't "If they kill us, we win" yet

>Villain is killing hundreds of people
>Hero is killing the villain
>If Villains are allowed to continue unhindered many more will die
>If hero kills Villain nobody more will die
Why do you think the life of the villain is worth more than the lives of hundreds of innocent civilians?

Of course she will. If anyone actually needs her services, it'd be the guy without powers, ultra bullet-dodging martial arts, or special bulletproof gear that engages in constant gunfights.

>666
Nice try Satan, we know you just want the hero's souls.

>comic book afterlife
>EVER secure

The villains get resurrected just as often as they escape from prisons.

It would work even better playing off Danny's Buddhist/Buddhist-inspired philosophy. Ahimsa and all.

Your knowledge of the fourth wall is not an excuse for Batman to act differently as a character.

I love how Danny does even try to scold because of it. He's like "you know what, fuck this I'm going back with the monks with hot Asian gf."

>Nurse trying to be a doctor doesn't like killing people
FUCKING HERESY

Y'all are fucking stupid.

>Hero(s) save ENTIRE WORLD from being destroyed.
>Handful of civilians die.
>Hero(s) suddenly worse than Hitler.
EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE DIED YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCKS!

not today satan. Killing the bad guy never stops murder.

we curb stomped Hitler and the South and yet racist still murder to this very day

please tell me all about how nazi germany is such a huge threat to your daily life

>killing hitler is what ended nazi germany
You're both idiots. The entire thing had already fallen apart when Hitler suicided.

That's why it's idiotic when people say cutting the head off will end everything.

do you think our guns in world war two shot beanbags