Man of Steel and BvS are better than any other MarvelDisney movie because

Man of Steel and BvS are better than any other MarvelDisney movie because

The main Characters in BvS and MoS are vulnerable, they get hurt emotionally and physically, which does not happen to Marvel characters, which is why nothing matters in those movies.

Infinity War doesn't matter, nobody will be hurt, nobody will die or change, who cares for anything that happens when at the end, it will all be the same.

it is a shame that the critics really affected DC.

Just imagine what kino Justice League would have been if Snyder had done what he usually does.

and all that changed when justice league revived superman. now death is not a permanent threat and it's just dragonball z

Op never said Justice League was good nor did OP mention it.
DC is over, now they have also turned into Marvel-tier Capeshit.

>Infinity War doesn't matter, nobody will be hurt, nobody will die or change
Agree with everything else you said, but the contracts for a lot of the stars in the MCU are running up till avengers 4 so it wouldnt be crazy to suggest that there will be main character deaths.

In 50 years, cinema historians will truly appreciate Snyder.

Fuck Marvel, Fuck cristics and fuck DC for ruining Snyders vision.

They ruined Justice League by reviving Superman, fuck them.

Stay mad DCuck.

>The main Characters in BvS and MoS are vulnerable, they get hurt emotionally and physically
What do you mean? Superman "died" and got revived one movie later.

I'm not mad. I appreciate those two movies.
I don't care if nobody in this generation likes MoS and BvS.
I love them.

The only thing I hate about BvS is the part where they forcefully introduce the Justice League, everything else is great.

What do YOU mean?
OP is just talking about those two movies.
Not Justice League which is a piece of crap that ruined everything.

>What do you mean?
I mean exactly what I said in the OP post.
I'm not talking about Justice League which is shit marvel-tier crap.

MoS and BvS suck balls.
Critics are Critics, no matter what those are people that actualy understand movie, if you dont listen to them you are retafed.

>ITT: KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>nobody will be hurt

>characters are literally bruised up at the end of every movie
>thor lost an eye
>rhodey was paralyzed
>quicksilver died
>vision, cap, and maybe tony will die

DCkeks are intellectually dishonest, just like their movies so I don't know why I expect a real argument

>>The main Characters in BvS and MoS are vulnerable, they get hurt emotionally and physically,
when?

Superman literally starts reviving before the end of BvS. His death meant nothing.

>I'm not talking about Justice League which is shit marvel-tier crap.
except he was already shown starting to come back to life in BVS

are you retarded? in all the movies there is a point in which the villain has the upper hand. even that shitty hulk movie where his dad was the bad guy. nigger got dragged through the sky as his dad had taken the form of lightning after biting a electrical cable and got caught up on beating his son. only good scene in that whole movie

They will only remember Snyder for the greatness of 300 and Watchmen. BvS and Justice League will forever be a stain on Snyder's career, not just because of him, but primaril of WB's folly, of WB not caring for its DC properties, and rushing to try and catch up with Marvel and make a quick buck

MoS soundtrack/theme alone blows Marvel back to Bollywood

They only really argue with each other these days. Should have seen the last thread, two DCbros were tearing each other apart because they thought the other was a Marvel fan. It was pretty hilarious.

Snyderverse is a dark miserable vortex of murder trying too hard to pass as greek mythical poem and bible at the same time. Snyder is pretty good at depicting murder though.

Marvel is just no substance cg shit.

>The main Characters in BvS and MoS are vulnerable
No they aren't, Superman is fucking invincible, even after he "dies" he comes back anyway.

Not only that, but they confirmed Superman can't die. They just need a superdefibrilator every time he goes into a prolonged coma.

And that he's more powerful than everyone else combined.

A lot of MoS is pretty clunky and doesn't work but it's superior to every other marvel origin film besides Iron Man 1.
>bbbbbbut RT score
Literally a meme

>characters of BVSMOS are vulnerable
>they get hurt emotionally and physically

>Disney
>Killing off characters
Sorry, no way that's happening.

Logan was a better attempt at being "mature" than everything Hack Snyder directed after Watchmen, though.