How did you guys feel about Logan?

How did you guys feel about Logan?

I kinda wish there had been some kind of montage/flashback to Logan's life at the end there before you know

I agree with that, I never thought about it but I think that would be nice.

It was fun. Could have gone without some cliche/predictable moments though. Guy close to me was shouting everything that was going to happen on some scenes and laughing very loudly

Also the first 15 minutes has mlre swearings than therest of the movie for some reason. It was like they were saying "hey guys we R now. Have some gratuitous nipples"

9/10, better than the last 2 wolverine movies.

I just wish that they had a flashback of the day the Profesor accidently killed the x-men, or have it that Wolverine killed the others(yeah, I know how farfetched that is for him to do it).

Also, the forest fight scene could of have used more scenes of Logan cutting up guys.

>Also, the forest fight scene could of have used more scenes of Logan cutting up guys.

jesus christ...

and people say I sound like an asshole for wanting him to just wear the color yellow for even a moment?

Third act completely shit the bed, but it was good till then.

Pretty cyberpunk. I would love more x-men movies like this, omae

Better than I expected.
I feel the ending was weak.

I really liked it.
A serious adult cape movie that I felt did everything it was trying to do correct and ended up with one of the best R rated comicbook movies of all time.

I think it might beat out X2 as best Xmen movie.

Op here, thanks for the feed back, now I'll put in my feedback.

I thought it was a pretty good movie, overall the start was a bit of a, "Hey dude!" "What?" "I just went R Rated!" "Prove it" "Fuck fuck shit fuck cut cut blood chopped head arm leg fuck."

The middle was alright, I did like how the Professer freaked out and had a seizure but I didn't like how no one died. I know, I'm mentally fucked it's okay. I felt like it didn't make any sense that Faggot Glasses didn't die, I forgot his name desu. When a grenade explodes shrapnel goes everywere, plus the fact that Albino Nigger didn't get blown to bits was totally weird but now I'm just nit picking violence. Lora was one of my favorite parts and how she had the foot claw made it really cool. It's a little touch that made it all the more better for me watching. How Xavier died made me really sad though, his little speech before death was super sad to me.

The end was pretty boring overall, and the fight with "2nd Wolvy(As I so graciously call him)" was alright but I didn't think that Logan should have run out of Fuel so fast, it was a boring fight when Logan just got tossed around like a little bitch. I did like how 2nd Wolvy died with the adamantium (fucking words) bullet, but the fact how his head just exploded 1/4 was fucking cool as shit and don't lie. I liked how Lora made a "X" with the cross but I think that it was a little cliche, but I liked the added touch. I didn't think Logan would die but then when he took all the power juice I realized he was dead.

(This is also the tl;dr)Overall, A very good movie that was a treat to comic book fans and cinematic fans alike, the beginning was good and made you feel quite attached to the characters in it if you weren't a comic book or X-Men watcher. I thought it was so much better than the last 2 Wolverine movies and my favorite X-Men movie, taking place of X2. The ending was alright but it was slightly cliche and boring.

Magneto was right

>Also, the forest fight scene could of have used more scenes of Logan cutting up guys.

so selfish baka

The movie pushed the boundaries for how comic movies can be done right with an R rating if it's needed so it's going to get much more praise than if this were the norm.

Yes while Deadpool popularized the idea Wolverine put in the emotional things where as deadpool was more comedic things.

It's was alright.

The start felt too forced. It's like they tried to go full edgy as shit, like how Logan has to keep Xavier alive and you have a mexican girl trying to get him to do shit without saying anything to him. The second Lora gets revealed she's like Wolverine is the second things get interesting

There was a load of cliche too. Xavier's death, despite his speech, isn't as tear jerking as it's should be thanks to the early reveal they were making soulless soldier and killing all the kids. The fact Lora could have talked the entire time didn't help at all.

>10/10
>9/10
>8/10
1. Logan (Mangold, 2017)
2. X2 (Singer, 2003)
>7/10
3. Deadpool (Miller, 2016)
4. X-Men (Singer, 2000)
5. X-Men: First Class (Vaughn, 2011)
6. X-Men: Apocalypse (Singer, 2016)
>6/10
7. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Singer, 2014)
>5/10
>4/10
8. The Wolverine (Mangold, 2013)
>3/10
9. X-Men: The Last Stand (Ratner, 2006)
>2/10
10. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Hood, 2009)
>1/10
>0/10

>wolverine dies after saving wolverine from wolverine by killing wolverine
Everyone knows the secret to making money off an x-men film is wolverine, but just how are they ever going to top this?

I was completely shocked man, you know. Once the credits rolled all I could do was turn to my friend Ollie and say, "That was one sexy little girl".

I hope it's the first of a new generation of serious movies with these kind of characters.

The father-son relationship between Charles and Logan was wonderfully solid and subtle. Logan enacts devotion but can't talk about it. Charles will talk up a storm but can't see what Logan's really doing for him (until, of course, The Very End). Very much like Cordelia & Lear.

Once again, they are embarassed of the comic books. They just can't seem to get anything right. When one of the most notable comic characters featured in the movie is fucking Caliban, I have to wonder what the fuck is even the point

Just watched it today. All in all pretty good. As far as adaptations go it was perfect because it ignored almost everything about Old Man Logan except for Logan being old. Charles being the one who killed the X-Men was a significant improvement and added a nice layer of tragedy to the character. The only thing I wish they had kept that they didn't was his initial refusal to pop the claws.

I thought that showing Shane on screen was a little heavy-handed but it paid off well at the end.

It was a fun movie. Every expectation I had going in was met even if it didn't do anything really surprising or interesting.

It was okay. Really overhyped....
Could have been way better but as usual they had to change everything to make it appealing to fucking normies.

The scenes with the kids were pure cringe and most of the "jokes" weren't funny at all. I thought the fight scenes with Laura were especially bad. Combined with her bad child acting and watching her tiny body fly through the air and slice up all those soldiers was just....just so stupid :^/

Also hated how it did not follow the comic book at all.

>Also hated how it did not follow the comic book at all.
Given that 90 percent of the characters in the comic were owned by different companies that was unavoidable. Though they did go farther than they needed to

I just want to clarify as well, I watched it twice. Just so I can say I felt it was a 9/10. But I can agree, it was kind of scared of the comics.

Putting Apocalypse in the same tier as First Class and ABOVE DOFP...
Whew Lad.

the opening scene where he killed all those mexicans was really satisfying

The only other X-men movie I've seen is Origins

I cried like a bitch.

I felt like it was mega edgy desu but it was cool.

loved it. laura is kinda hot