DCfags keep making their shitty '*inhales*AHAHAHAHAH' threads

>DCfags keep making their shitty '*inhales*AHAHAHAHAH' threads
>meanwhile, this masterpiece will gross more than 3 billions and will beat Avatar's record

people are literally ceaming their pants over this. if you fags had facebook with actual friends on it, you would see them sharing this trailer like there's no tommorow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OePN-_xmIK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dial down your own autism dude

It's going to make 1.5 billion. It's probably going to be as bad as Ultron. Entire trailer was CGI action.

And mommies will be afraid to take little Timmy to a movie where bad guy wins.

>YFW NEW TRAILER
>YFW MCU had been going for so long...its like you have nostalgia for this shit
>YFW AVENGERS THEME STARTS PLAYING AT END OF TRAILER

YOU WON DISNEY! YOU FUCKING WON!
HYPE TRAIN COMING THROUGH!

>beat Avatars record
lmao not even a highly anticipated star shit film could do it. the trailer for that film also received so much traffic here it forced the mod to make a sticky

>And mommies will be afraid to take little Timmy to a movie where bad guy wins.
Cool story grandpa

>beat Avatar's record
You just can't beat the Jim soycuck

gonna quote your post in 20-30 minutes, kay?

>DCfags keep making their shitty threads
>Board was spammed with anti-DC threads for weeks before toda-actually scratch that, still ongoing, by OP and people like OP

What did he mean by this?

Maybe because DC fucking sucks and everyone hates it? Thought about that?

its been 40 minutes come on. you mongoloids were saying the same shit over on reddit about the force awakens.
nothing will overtake Avatar apart from Avatar 2

dunno what they are saying on reddit, i don't browse it

you seem pretty up-to-date about what is being discussed on reddit, though

I dont know how anyone above the age of 15 watches this shit

It looks so bad. What’s there to be hyped about?

*breathes in*

They don't

Is Loki a hero now?

>if you fags had facebook with actual friends on it, you would see them sharing this trailer like there's no tommorow

i'm not an amerimutt

That's because you have no grasp on real life. Keep living in your warped fantasy world, faggot.

Only third-worlders, 60 years olds and incels don't have facebook, pal

i have facebook, but i'm not a retarded, medicated, obese, hormonally imbalanced mutt and neither are my friends, so my feed is free of this soulless corporate trash

Pathetic

>meanwhile, this masterpiece will gross more than 3 billions and will beat Avatar's record

the problem is that retards like you attach your self worth with some studios who never gave a fuck about you, just the lowest common denominator. you somehow think of their victory in making billions off retards as your own and revel in it. just because countless people gobble piles of shit doesn't make it not shit. the studios win, we win nothing but you faggots wont understand this and continue shit flinging as if you have any personal stake in this. pitiful

>Keep living in your warped fantasy world
Is this coming from someone who watches superhero movies?

soyboys aren't males so you definitely don't count, cuck

Somebody pls post the Cameron pasta

It's sad that you Marvel cucks have to point to box office sales in order to avoid talking about how shitty the movie is.

W E W L A D

LETS GOOO BOYSSSS

this is the person who will watch this movie
>2:57
youtube.com/watch?v=OePN-_xmIK4

I'm a pretty normie-tier person who doesn't give a fuck about capeshit, and even I'm interested in seeing it. For better or worse, I think this movie is gonna make insane bank.

> the studios win, we win nothing

except I win more awsome movies from Marvel stuidos?

christ dude

Yup.

But it wasn't hard to guess, literally 95% of society watches superheroe movies nowadays

>normie-tier
>capeshit
Yeah nah you're someone who has bought way too much into this board's buzzwords and "culture" to be normal

>more than 3 billions

MAKE MINE MARVEL
A
K
E

M
I
N
E

M
A
R
V
E
L

oh, it's gonna be amazing, alright, it's just it's easier to measure the success by box office.

Nice opinion about someone you don't know even in the slightest, fagboy.

I showed my little bro, he's a die hard DC fan, and he started to cry exclaiming, "Why do Marvelchads always win?!".

I smashed that little DCuck's head in with a brick! Now, DC is like my brother... DEAD.

> I'm a brainlet who follows the pack
> I consume shit because everyone else is and don't want to feel left out

What the hell was that, why was he breathing so heavily and doing that ritual? Is he okay?

You got him good, how dare he like something.

> I consume shit because everyone else is and don't want to feel left out

I 'consume shit' because I enjoy those movies. Unlike you, I don't obsessively care about 'labels' and 'being part of a pack' or some shit.

whats so special about avatar and why did it make so much money? Ive seen it and it just seemed like a normal blockbuster movie, it didn't get amazing reviews either, whats the deal?

2 hands for a sip

fucking americans were a mistake there are so many blacks and spics reacting to this shit on youtube

If TFA couldn't beat Avatar then this won't

Solid story, completely original setting, the best use of 3d of any movie, and groundbreaking CGI.

>tfw no hela

holy shit , this post is fedora tipping put into words

>state of marvel

fuckin hell

It wasn't your usual cgi shit, it was THE cgi shitfest

I don't get what people get so hype for in this trailer. I feel like i dont get excited for this kinda shit anymore. Im still going to see it because i want to know the plot going forward,

I like marvel and seen alot of the movies, but its just another ensembled cast movie. Time and again each one of those have failed (not financially speaking) except for one. Watchmen

and if this movie turns out to be as shit as the rest, i think ill give capeshit up

its called stockholmsyndrome

It will be 1.5 billion again. No one even knows who Thanos is.

3D.
It was a pretty fun theater experience and I'm convinced cameron had the most generic, cliche ridden story intentionally so you could just sit back and enjoy the experience. Not that he's a challenging director, but the movie was a proof of concept for the 3D camera he sank a fortune into developing.
Despite being able to accurately predict literally every plot point before the opening sequence was over, I still saw it two or three times in the theater because I knew the only real appeal was the 3D experience.
Before Avatar the last 3D movie I saw was Captain Eo at disneyland in like 87.

Only amerifats are backward enough to have shit like Facebook. I'm glad, with net neutrality repeal, Facebook is the only site you retards will have access to

>tfw you fucked Superman's mom and now you're gonna fuck DC too...

I'm sorry I struck a nerve, kid. I'll let you go back to spamming these threads all day to make yourself feel better

B A S E D
A E
S S
E A
D E S A B

This poster is disgusting, I can't even look at the full thing because the rainbows hurt my eyes

>may 4

lel
EU release is apryl 26

cant stand 2 minutes without consuming sugar ?