Itt: cartoons forgotten by time

itt: cartoons forgotten by time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgOy9LghdkY
youtu.be/DQTFgzoIiG0
youtu.be/PSaR_TqEKr0
youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roughly 99% of cartoons produced in the 70's.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers... I liked it.

I remember it, and honestly it was pretty meh, I'm not one of the ones who absolutely abhors it because of the live action concept, but in the end, it was a pretty crappy sitcom with cartoons overlayed into it.

There was also that point where they inserted a laughtrack into it... and then it died. I'm pretty fucking glad that the fucker who played Jimmy is no longer on Cartoon Network anymore, he was a god damn asshole and turned Fridays into Fried Dynamite. Actually, now that I think about it, I hate this fuck. Fuck you Jimmy.

I wish I could forget this fucking turd

I remember when this was on Nick for about a couple months and I liked it quite a bit, and then it was taken off and never heard spoken of again.

Looking back, it was nothing too special.

Just realized the image is in another language, the show is "My dad the rockstar"

I wish my willy was a rock star.

I don't remember the name of this show but it was about this girl and a hamster in a spaceship? I saw it mentioned on Sup Forums before but I forgot what it was called

Bounty hamster I think it is

This brings me back.

Also, does anybody remember a show called jacob two-two? it was a kid that repeated words twice, I think.

I remember it because it aired in cartoon network the same mornings when my dad's a rockstar and osmosis jones used to air. In my country at least.

I remember the name but never actually watched it

I remember that. It was some dumb educational show, you were supposed to learn a word every episode i think, but it also had a normal plot. My little brother liked it

I can't believe that shit was 2006.

Did we ever find out why Phil's past was full of Satanic imagery?

I rewatched this show a couple years back, and it still holds up.

Does anyone remember a similar show? It was a cartoon abut 6 friends who lived in a lot. Each episode would have one of them deal with a problem, and the other 5 would give them advice and then we'd get music videos or something.

ABC Family once had this bad Family Guy clone called Slacker Cats. The pink cat was the only good character and the rest of the show was just mediocre and confused about what audience it wanted. Sad thing is, I'd take it over any episode of modern Family Guy, desu.

This looks like some one dumped a sunday comic into a TV show

Oh great, a Pepe TV show.

Dobson?

Only three years old

Oh fuck I remember that.

Does anyone remember a TV show with a blue elephant his name was like Bush or something. One episode they were singing about kittens and puppies. Or am I imagining things?

>jacob two-two
It still plays on Qubo here in the US

MTV had a block called Sic'emation where the only good things they played were reruns of Beavis and Butthead and Celebrity Deathmatch.

Then, they had original stuff like The Adventures of Chico and Guapo, and Where My Dogs At, which were absolutely godawful.

this might be TOO forgotten

What ever happened to that show?

Threadly reminder that Nick Simmons, the guy that the glasses kid is based on, plagiarized Bleach.

I have never heard anyone mention this show

Qubo is still a thing?

It wasn't bad, it was just average as fuck

What the hell happened to Skyland?

Actually it's from 2007

I was about to say that this looks just like the Gregory Horror show, but then I noticed that it's by the same woman

>That artstyle
Good riddance, it looks ugly as all fuck

only brazilians will remember but fuck, this was nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgOy9LghdkY

If you remember this, your childhood was not that great

that is a sweet intro song

I first learned the counting trick for thunder and lightning from Mcgee and Me. I don't remember it being particularly awful.

I remember this and other shit, but I still had a pretty good childhood because shit like this was a reason to get outside often.

The show itself wasn't that awful, but if you ended up watching it there wasn't anything else to do
youtu.be/DQTFgzoIiG0

>didn't have cable tv
>free tv started airing this cartoon
>got super excited over the concept and this cool intro
>two days later it was gone

Can't even remember if it was good at all

youtu.be/PSaR_TqEKr0

there were a lot of mediocre disney cartoons now that i think about it

It's biggest mistake is that it came out during the last year of Bush' presidency.

Also for some reason all google images gives me about this show is this collection of pictures of mind control from a wiki that catalogs mind control episodes

wtf internet

I remember getting a promotional VHS of this show in the mail. No idea what prompted it, but I remember being unimpressed. The one part I remember is the theme song. That "ROBOTS FOR EVERYONE" line is stuck in my head forever.

Santo Bugito

Delta State. Interesting idea for the show, though it was unfortunately comprised mostly of filler episodes and a lot of them had trouble filling up the run time with stuff to keep the viewer engaged and at times the conflict between the roommates felt forced. I also wish the villains had a motive beyond "We're just evil it's what we do." Also, you can tell they really had no budget for the action scenes at all, as they were pretty much on the level of that scene from South Park where Cartman has the psychic duel with the other psychic detectives.

>D'you remember how you told me that if I held my breath for more than an hour that the hen from the front of the cereal box would come alive and lay a magic egg for me? I've been trying REALLY hard but I keep on passing out.

I really liked the bond between Mondo and his mom in this show a lot. It was really neat to see a mother and son shown to be more like friends that hang out. However, it relied too much on crass and vulgar humor which really didn't fit with the heartfelt tone of the moral dilemmas the characters faced.

Oh man, I remember this. I can't remember if I kinda liked it or if I hated it, though

youtube.com/watch?v=0k6Xwg_lhuQ

I got that same promotional tape. Also wasn't impressed and don't even remember seeing the show on TV at all. I thought it was more cool just that you could get promo tapes in the mail.

>ywn own a magnetic Cubix figure

Remember when they tried to make the Looney Toons into Ninja Turtles for like a month?

yes, it was dumb

I didn't until you reminded me, and I was really enjoying life up until now.

Everyone's forgotten about the shows that only ran on Nicktoons Network. Kaput and Zosky, Corneil and Bernie, Kappa Mikey, Yakkity Yak, etc.

I recognize it but can't remember a single episode

This had so much potential.

Isn't that the network that plays uncensored movies?

wait shit wasn't this good?

This was another Nicktoons only cartoon

In retrospect, I probably should have said "it had potential."

It's funny as fuck while high.

All I know about IFC is that Idiocracy plays like once a week.

I didn't mind it

I liked how it was the first typical CGI series to actually look and move like a cartoon to a significant degree. Whether it's good, I don't know. I was always really indifferent towards it, but I recall Sup Forums having a hate boner for it back when it was running.

I fucked up. Meant to quote the post below that one.

Oh hey, my friend is in a storyboarding class being taught by the woman that voiced the mean girl in that. He said that's really her accent.

It seems to remembered for different reasons.

I got a promotional video for Yu-gi-oh.

The only good thing that Loonatics gave us was that "A New Bunny" flash cartoon.

That show was unironically good. Kinda reminded me of early Spongebob in a way, but the characters actually had a little more depth and consistency.

i don't remember if it was good or bad it just exists

It looks like Seth's characters in cat form.

They changed the voice of the main character.