/AIWG/

Avengers: Infinity War General

Let's try not to flood this place with endless threads.
Post here for anything trailer related.

DC sucks

who the fuck is Kate from Lost supposed to be in here?

looks like shit, we already know who will win so who gives a rat's ass?

"oh no, the earth is totally doomed this time"
"let me get whip out some random new weapon or artifact out and this is how we win"

>a FUCKING GRAPEFRUIT

The Wasp

Seeing Grimace on the big screen is awesome

is Thanos a nigger in the comic books?

Trailer was BASED AS FUCK

Naw... I think I'd rather flood the board with threads.

What's the point of killing DC if you can't gloat about their demise? See you out there!

Nah but he wants to impress Lady Death. However she loves another.

Thanos is automatically ten times more relatable due to this

>makes a general
>doesn't post a trailer link

sooo how do they take the magic glove from Thanos in the comics? They can just wait till he goes to sleep no?

Deus ex machina.

they find a better meme glove?

>Still dont know who thanos is after 20 origin films
>Still dont know what are the gems and where they came from
>really dont care about a Grapefruiit
>Looks like Ultron overall

Yea im going to pass on this one

Something like that. Think of the other purple bad guy that was featured on the silver screen recently.

>marvel threads are eternally doomed to have dc discussion littering the place
I want Sup Forumsedditors to leave.

Oh no, well we'd hate to lose you but if that's how you really feel.

I'M SO EXCITED!! JUST CAPESHIT MY BRAIN UP WITH DAT PURPLE DRANK!!

Yea but Im the guy that gathers my friends to go see movies if it wasnt for me they dont really bother so thats a good $200 lost and I know a few people with groups of friends similar who are not going thats already accumulating to around 2000

>Let's try not to flood this place with endless threads.
>creates a thread while one is already up

Oh no Marvel is doomed now

Who's gonna play Lady Death?

Marge.

i bet there won't fucking be a lady death it will be fucking gay

lillerally everyone says this about Thanos and the gems, shitposter. Stay assblasted.

Eva Green. Not even joking. Marvel cast her a year ago.

I actually don't mind this design. The fact that he looks more human somehow makes him a little more intimidating. Instead of a giant, ridiculous alien looking thing, he looks like a big guy 4me who could seriously fuck my shit up.

I also don't give the slightest shit about comics or capeshit in general, but I've seen a bunch of the Marvel movies, so I feel obligated to see IW.

Calm down friend.

Then why don't you and your friends and other people you know who have a lot of friends go and see Justice League now? #sixforsix

Literally who?

Exactly.

Someone post a pic of Lady Death from the comics. My dick is already fully erect just from the mention of Eva Green's name.

Oh man, that's a shame we couldn't impress you and your three pals. We wish you the best of luck and hope you find a movie more suited for your tastes.

isn't it supposed to be Hella from Thor Ragnarok. She didn't died and is now ruling Nifelheim and Thanos wants to fug her or something?

user pls. I don't really watch much capeshit.

dc insider here
email was sent out throughout saying that we should either downvote the trailer and or not say anything positive about it in the offices/while at work.

there's a general gloom and doom here because of the jl movie.

Don't know what they're talking about.

It's Nebula. Thanos is distracted one day takes the gauntlet off while taking a shower, she grabs the gauntlet Thanos BTFO

Nebula is blue, you ballsack.

T H I C C

He's talking about apocalypse. Thanos is distracted, or busy with becoming the contentiousness of the universe or something. So his body is limp and nebula takes the gauntlet off.

i'm not the guy who said she's purple I'm another guy

>In Dragonball Z your average sayain punches a human, they go flying at 70mph.
> Thanos punches Iron Man and he gets knocked to the ground.
Why is Thanos so weak? Hulk is stronger than him, he can kill him himself.

Is that when he snaps his fingers and kills half the universe or whatever?

Yes, that's exactly what he does next.
Lady Death still isn't impressed, but Thanos keeps listening to Mephisto's terrible advice anyway.

so based from the leaks and trailer. he got the 1st gem from loki and then the power gem (purple)

no, are you retarded.

she's asgardian not a personification of a force of nature.

Yes but this is what will happen. They aren't gonna introduce a new death goddess when they have a perfectly recognizable one already ready to go.

Ive made six seperate threads.

It's time you realize for the next 6 months, Sup Forums is Infinity War General