This is the current state of capeshit. Why don't you DC and Marvel fanboys just play some ps3 games instead? Hahahahaha

This is the current state of capeshit. Why don't you DC and Marvel fanboys just play some ps3 games instead? Hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByHwMetOeW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why don't you DC and Marvel fanboys just play some ps3 games instead?

>implying I don't

>tfw injustice 2 has better graphics than cg in these movies
Time to bury cinema. It's an inferior medium though and though

Why isnt capeshit banned here? Every 2nd thread is some comic book tripe. Fucking end yourselves

I play PS4 games, actually

Both these dudes
Why not just hire an actor to play either one of them? They are humanoid...why cgi them at all ?

looooool

If you can's see the difference between a straight CGI construction (DCEU) and performance capture (MCU), you need to get your fucking eyes checked. Thanos looks magnitudes better than whoever that DC guy is.

Does that matter when it still looks like shit?

>poundland satan and a fucking grapefruit

>one looks like a N64 character
>one looks like a PS4 character

Yeah, it matters

Who is that homeless man in the top panel?

>when you can't see the difference

Congratulations. You're retarded. And both look like shit.

>It's a Sup Forums LARPs that CGI is bad episode

No way hooks can be this rusty

Both are pretty bad desu famalama
It's more offensive as they could have just been actors in make up

Unfinished CGI on Thanos > Finished CGI on the DC turd

I like you.

Both are literally perfectly fine and nothing will ever be funnier than slavering hordes of retards here genuinely reeeing at imagined CGI mustaches in the wrong scenes where literally no CGI was present because they’re not intelligent enough to come up with a bona fide criticism and so resort to this Emperor’s Nu Clothes absurdity
You’d be a fool to ever take the wretches on this board’s opinion on CGI to mean absolutely anything after how badly they embarrassed themselves these past few months

Who exactly do you think is handicapped enough to not see that the first derivative humanoid alien has way more detail, better shading, and verisimilitude in its environment than the second derivative humanoid alien?
I don’t even know what side of this gay console war you’re on, but the second was is objectively less polished and no amount of shitsmearing changes that

LMAO, god this is embarrassing. Almost wish we had usernames here so this could stick with this brainlet for the rest of his days here

KEK

CGI was a mistake.

No cock. LOL it’s like a metaphor for the target audience

LITTLE

Don't worry, bro. It will privately stick with me.

Why would you call your big bad fucking STEFFEN
and don't fucking try to say that it's Steppenwolf, Gaddot said STEFFEN
If they wanted it to be steppenwolf they should have hired someone who could annunciate properly

Evans posters confirmed retards

He isn't the big bad, he works for the big bad. I forget the name, perhaps its Darkseid

Gay purple man?

They're both like 8feet tall

yeah, if they made them normal human sized played by an actor with makeup fanboys would get mad and shit.

Comic book movies are basically video games you can't play.

Prove me wrong.

Because CGI actually looks far, far better than garbage prosthetic Klingon / Ki Adi Mundi shit if you look with your own eyes instead of gobbling down memes from RLM
Also, they’re meant to be massive

They've should have done it like they did in Gods of Egypt instead. Make a real dude larger when standing besides the main characters.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByHwMetOeW0

couldn't they give him a hat? Dude looks like raisins

They tried with Apocalypse to be fair. And he looked worse.

Are you blind? Apocalypse looks 10 times better than those two

>am I blind?

What is it with superhero nonsense and big blue/purple bad guys?
Jesus fucking christ people actually watch this shit

thought of that same villian.
How wil The Avengers ever defeat him?

Jesus that CG for Thanos is shit.

Found the retard^
Go back to your le ebic vcr skits, honey

>movies are basically video games you can't play.
>
>Prove me wrong.

fixed it for you ;)

I agree thanos should have been an actor and not CG but it's still gonna be kino

Use forced perspective and some mr. olympia tier dude. Batista is a dyel in comparison to those guys, and he looks good in memes of the galaxy.

Hey i liked ronan, did people dislike him because he wasn't cg?

Marble Needs DOOM

with more attitude.

mirin those forearms and calves