Moon Knight becomes the new Batman of Gotham, what happens?

Moon Knight becomes the new Batman of Gotham, what happens?

A lot of dead bodies.

Gotham gets nuked. Moon would eventually kill a bunch of goons, and then kill a big boss and ignore that in gotham punching things is always the easy part.

Gotham actually gets better

Moon Knight is just an Arkham patient who killed random people believing he was fighting crime

Joker would be dead within a week.

Jason got revenged as he liked.
Also, Batman TV series and movies.

>Moon Knight is like Batman

I hate this meme.

This happens

He gets BTFO by like a week into it. People need to read more Batman, the shit Bruce deals with make MK feel sane.

HE kills a bunch of villains, then gets killed, then it becomes Detroit.

>Moon Knight gets sent to Arkham
What happens next, Sup Forums?

Two-face becomes no face.

I think he'd more more effective against random violent crime, because he's so brutal and he'd definitely put the joker out of commission for good, but I feel like organized crime would flourish under him.

It's tough to see him effectively dealing with the subtler villains like penguin and black mask

I wonder which face he'd take off if he turned his attention to Two Face?

moon knight gets killed a week after he arrives

the batwank never ends

he would take the good part of two face face and put it on the other side

Marc kills off Joker immediately with no remorse. Then kills a lot of the nastier baddies like Black Mask and Penguin. It isn't until he matches up with someone that could be pitiable like Freeze that he decides to go full hermit until his mind snaps and he goes back to it again.

>kills firefly first so he prep with some new thermite equipment

No one in Gotham can do much about him, he kills a few villains. But the the JLA will label him a villain and fuck him up instead.

There is no way Superman and Flash would humor some costumed guy constantly killing people in Gotham like that after a while. Eventually some DC hero will show up to put a stop to it.

If Jason can take care of Black Mask organizatin, Marc can yoo.

And remember that he isn't totally clueless about hoe the moobs worl.

Batfags are disgusting.

Gotham gets overrun by crime.

Nigga, I hate batgod as much as anyone, and I love Moon Knight. But he doesn't hold a candle to Batman.

No, is right.

Moon Knight is great, but Gotham is the fuck out of his league.

kek

Joker kills him, and is actually surprised.

Nigga have you read moon knight? Honestly I think he can handle Gotham. What he can't handle, however, is the wrath the justice league will have for him as consequence for all the killing he has done.

The Joker already lost his face once.

Fuck Gotham, he arrives in O'Neil era Hub City. What now?

He tries to stop a mugging but gets stabbed by the lady being mugged and her eight year old son.

Gotham becomes safer.

Gotham would be cleaned up but he wouldn't be doing any Justice League shit.

Batman comes in and tries to fight him for moving in on "his" city and perceives him as a potential threat just like he does with everyone.

I stop reading Moon Knight.

Explain why this character is interesting?

It's literally Batman but even more mentally ill and with an Egyptian god in his head.

Honestly seems like there's just too much going on at once. I love the pinball games though lol

Any good runs i should check out?

>>Moon Knight is like Batman
>I hate this meme.
It is understandable...
>nocturnal themed street level brawlers
>customized shurikens tailored to their particular fetish, aka moons and bats
>moon themed vehicles and bat themed vehicles
>brood/agnst
>both rich as fuck guys dressing up in silly outfits to beat up thugs they outclass in technology

I mean it isn't that hard to see the comparison...

>Explain why this character is interesting?
He's cool
>It's literally Batman but even more mentally ill and with an Egyptian god in his head.
So? and once you start reading, his personality and characterization is much different than Batman despite their near identical skill sets and gadgets

>Any good runs i should check out?
Pic related, kind of old but fine enough

Nothing changes, Marc fits right in.

This isn't as interesting without Marc actually meeting Bruce.

>fights entire mercenary organizations, satanic cults with laser guns, a literal god, and giant monsters
>wouldn't be able to beat up bank robbers who get foiled by children with boomerangs

>If Jason can take care of Black Mask organizatin, Marc can yoo
And why you think if Jason did it, MK will too? Jason knows Gotham better than anyone else besides Batman and he has own connections and abilities that makes him capable of dealing with Gotham's gangs better than even Batman.

He can make it in classic Gotham, but modern day Gotham has to face shit like crashing planes, kaijus, giant mechas and big guys.

But Joker's face has already been cut off...

>It's tough to see him effectively dealing with the subtler villains like penguin and black mask
Moon Knight is a detective with the same access to super high tech as Batman. What he lacks in ridiculous Holmes-tier skills he makes up for with mercenary contacts and literal divine inspiration.

>There is no way Superman and Flash would humor some costumed guy constantly killing people in Gotham like that after a while. Eventually some DC hero will show up to put a stop to it.
What, like they don't humour Huntress or Jason Todd?

Or all the actual villains who kill people without a care? Last I checked, Superman didn't exactly go out of his way to chase down Deadshot or Deathstroke.

He's faced enough shit like that, and pretty much any toy Batman has he has, only moon themed

Joker gets rapped

>Nigga, I hate batgod as much as anyone, and I love Moon Knight. But he doesn't hold a candle to Batman.
Except Moon Knight is genuinely superhuman, which Batman isn't. I can't see Batman outperforming him.

>Moon Knight is great, but Gotham is the fuck out of his league.
oh no

clowns and midgets

He has no idea what to do because he hasn't been living there his whole life, so his first day he probably goes on a tour, sees the sights.

>Why is Batman in all white and riding around on a giant batarang?
>At least he isn't in the blimp anymore.

>oh fuck it's Jaden Smith

Does he have a mega zord and a car that morphs into a bike? If so, scans please.

>I can't see Batman outperforming him.

kek

>What he lacks in ridiculous Holmes-tier skills he makes up for with mercenary contacts and literal divine inspiration.

And that is how you get your city nuked or poisoned.

See

You can't fix or solve any problem by plain fighting, If you shot the joker in the face he will comeback even worst, if you don't play the games of the riddle and just run at supespeed and put him in jail the bomb he didnt tell you about will explode

I mean if he has a mooncopter and moonjet and mooncycle and all kinds of other ridiculous shit, I don't see why he couldn't have those things if the plot demanded it

Moon Knight is comic book rich, he has limitless funds

Alright, you have a point. You're right, I guess.

But OP, he isn't real?

>Moon Knight is comic book rich, he has limitless funds

Bases in the moon and Saturn tier? nope

It's comics, if the plot demanded he have those things he would

Batman wouldn't if it weren't for Justice League stuff

>Batman wouldn't if it weren't for Justice League stuff

But those things are not JL stuff.

And Batman was fighting aliens, and traveling in time back in the 40's

There's a difference between could have and has. It's difficult for any street leveler to match Batman in terms of gadgetry now, since Morrison made the Sci fi cabinet from the silver age Batman comics canon again.

Vigilantes I would want to go up against as a street thug
Batman > Moon Knight > The Punisher

Moon Knight is meant to be more like Blade but with werewolves than like Batman.