Fuck you I liked it

Fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Gary_Unwin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

missing something... or someone more like

Good for you. You're a pleb and there is nothing wrong with that these days! Now, get the fuck of our board with this capeshit tier kiddy wank

everything about Kingsman just screams reddit from the cast to the trailers to the marketing

I loved it. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people!

What’s more reddit is a show that panders to hipsters with 80’s references and retarded kids as the main characters.

Shame Eggsy gave her super-Aids. Mind you if Harry can survive being shot in the head there's a chance she could appear in the third.

what are we talking about?

Kingsman is something to fill gap after 70s-90s Bond movies. Since 007 went full-serious now, they are playing homage to Moore-Brosnan era.

What decision making process did people go through to name a protagonist Eggsy?

But it doesn't work. Those films were silly and fun. Even though you'd occasionally get a scene or two of grimdark to demonstrate the villain a bit, they were still good humored. There's something mean and cynical about Kingsmen i can't put my finger on.

>Eggsy
>marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Gary_Unwin
Yeah man, this is capeshit. Even worse, it's capeshit made by Marvlel.

>First movie ends with Obama's head exploding
Is that Reddit?

>kingsman is marvel
explains the quips

I legit didn't know. Why isn't it together with all the other capeshit? Because it shows vagina insides?

Reminder that James Bond has quips

of course, and they are very cynical and mean

yes because its portrayed as a bad thing.

But they're not reddit quips

>quips
they're magazines.

Stranger Things

Literally never seen it. Is that what's attracting redditors now in the GoT off-season?

Kek nice dubs as well user