So he was a Jedi, right? What's the quitting process like...

So he was a Jedi, right? What's the quitting process like? Does he just not go to work one day and the Jedi council automatically assumes he's quit? How common is quitting among the Jedi? What did he even say why was he leaving the Jedi order? Why didn't the other Jedi get suspicious? Why didn't they put him on a government watch list? So many plotholes, holy shit.

Answer me you weeb faggots

This character was a mistake, he doesnt make any sense

He shouldve never become a sith, just a dark jedi

who gives a shit?
Now, what was his tax policy for the Confederacy?

prequels were a mess
still better than the new garbage tho

In the attack of the clones novel he pretends to be a libertarian but in revenge of the sith he is a human supremacists that wants the republic to win to nationalize the alien companies and be an empire

I think he has to turn in a letter of resignation

Zero, the confederacy system had no taxes

Thousands of jedi running around the galaxy doing dangerous shit. If one of them doesn't check in I guess write him off as MIA. There wasn't any reason to suspect him because the Sith hadn't been an issue in ages and I assume he vanished before phantom menace.

he had a clone made up of himself but didn't teach it to use the force. It went in to fill his position on the DL but due to incompetence he was let go from the jedi, freeing him up to join the Sith.

No, he has a statue inside it appears in a deleted scene, the lost 20, wich were jedi that left the order

>plothole
Not plot holes. We know what we need to for the movie.
He's an ex-Jedi who politically disagrees with them, like Qui-Gon. But he was seduced by Palpatine. The Jedi are too arrogant and assured of their Jedi morals to watch over him.

his role was created to replace jar jar when fans had a bad reaction to him

>So he was a Jedi, right?
Yep.
>What's the quitting process like?
You just fuck off. If you wanna be respectful you can tell your master about it but you're free to do whatever.
>How common is quitting among the Jedi?
Very fucking common. The Jedi are pretty fucking terrible at keeping their sheeple on the light.

Pic related

This comic was pretty good actually.

He was literally what Anakin wanted to be, someone who saw no future for Jedi in terms of controlling the republic the right way, so he sought other means. He is basically a grey jedi.

he really was a southern gentleman in that case

He just tells them he doesn't like them anymore, Jedi are pretty chill in the post-Ruusaan era since the Sith don't exist and all quitters become grey Jedi or want to be normies again.

A deleted scene from AOTC talked about the Lost Twenty. They are the only Jedi that left the order (counting from the Ruusaan reformation onwards, roughly 1000 years). Many Jedi quit the order in the centuries before which led directly to the creation of Sith empires.

He thinks the Republic is corrupt and the Jedi shouldn't protect a government that's not for the people. The book Darth Plagueis has some scenes with Dooku before and after quitting the order. He was also partly manipulated by Sheev into thinking this.

Because Jedi are fucking retarded, that's a confirmed fact.

They probably did but the Republic was full of pussies, why do you think they didn't even have an army?

Damn, how tall is Obi-Wan? 3 meters?

> we will never get to see the scripts of ROTS and AOTC explaining that Palpatine was apprentice to Jar Jar Binks who was supposed to be a Yoda analogue

It hurts

>very common
It isn't. There is a group called the Lost 20, of members of the Jedi Order that have resigned their position. Count Dooku was one of them.

I'm sure in the comics and shit it's more common, but in canon it was only 20.

His ship was gorgeous

Cmon dont buy that reddit meme

Count Dooku is a shitty name, why not use his sith title more often?

Cause hes no sith

That's not a change in motivation but what he pretends to want v.s. what he actually wants.

A possibility if it is voluntarily.
Ahsoka Tano got more or less fired from the order, she didn't have to file any paperwork.

I assume it to be similar to Canadas because the Separatist senates house looks like Canadas.

The clone was freed up, Dooku himself, or both?

I rather want Qui-Gon or Dooku movies than a Kenobi movie.

Only because all of the canon history of the Republic is from an era of peace with no Sith.

The Republic sent a team of Jedi after him because he wanted to buy a special sail for it a week before AOTC.

If he has a darth title, then he's not a sith?

He pretended to not be a Sith to most people. Listen to the conversation with Obi-Wan in AOTC, he offered to find the Sith with Obi-Wan.

He basically only used his identity of Darth Tyrannus when meeting Jango Fett and the Kaminoians.

Master jedis I think, not regular knights

>I rather want Qui-Gon or Dooku movies than a Kenobi movie

tfw we will never see Christopher Lee as Dooku in a good movie

t.redditor

it was a reference to his count dracula days