Unsounded

>Sette doesn't like this mojo. Duane, pay attention to her, she is lonely and thought you were her friend! Screw these weird boys, they aren't you.

Other urls found in this thread:

unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did tittybird shit in Sette's cereal?

When she stole her Duane.

>I ain't forgot.
>HAVEN'T YOU
Was it rape?

Duane please do not screw young boys.

Duane is at his best when he's being poncey.

Did he just make a zombie joke?

No, I think he actually wants to eat some Crescian soldiers.

Duane is poncey AND funny

Is that a line from the comic? It sounds vaguely familiar but I can't place where it would be.

funny how Sette somehow managed to be reasonable person in this group when everyone else is being racist as fuck.

Whatever it was, she certainly made a deliberate attempt to forget it.

On the other hand, she also just committed petty theft as easily as breathing. Shartes, go figure.

you know, Settes bed really does look comfy as fuck.

Really, the moral of all this is that you shouldn't go messing with magic zombies when they fall into their own shadows.

When is someone going to hold Tittybird accountable for all this molestation?

is the little girl a saiyan
she looks like a saiyan

What is that Quigley said in his second word bubble of panel 1?

Nah. T's a lion tail.

I think I'm going to read this comic. Unsounded, right?

Yup. but you might want to avoid the threads until you are all caught up, because spoilers.

Spent time with your fucking daughter you deadbeat

Just caught up with the whole Khert sequence

You think tittybird is lying/manipulating Duane?

What's her game

>tittybird manipulates Bastion into making a complete soul
>solely so she can have a fuckbuddy in the khert
>Bastion gets c u c k ed to oblivion

So what's the deal with creepo vampire, he's already in the Khert full time

ex boyfriend?

The dude Sette released? one of the theories going around is that that's the real Ssael, whos been driven insane by the Khert.

Given what tittybird said, his current mental situation seems to have been a conscious punishment. Basically make him both trapped somewhere she couldn't reach and make him a madman she couldn't love. Something like that.

Of course, she might be as mad as everyone else too, so who knows?

The only sane person in the entire comic may be Elka.

Don't worry, I'm sure she's on her way out.

The guy who stole all the world-shaping powers of the gods was held captive in a khert cave?

I mean, it's not impossible, but the theory has quite a lot of holes to fill before we can start saying it with any confidence.

who?

Don't neglect your dautefu

Can anyone remind me whats Sette's motivation right now is? Plats are heading towadards Sharteshane to settle down, Jivi is tagging along because he has no money or other friends, Duane is trying to stop the silver from reaching his home. And Sette...follows Duane because hes the only person to ever care about her? Did she just became another Matty who follows his retarded dad, cause he is his dad?

The dead black cop lady who did a Thelma & Louise off a waterfall last chapter

Yes

Sette is a demigod and dangerous.

She needs someone to read Da's letters to her, and for the moment she's hanging on to Duane and he's sort of headed in the right direction on his own initiative so she's still technically doing Da's bidding

Another old theory was that Murkoph's Ssael's shed imperfections/left behind humanity coalescing into an entity.
Another idea was the personification of a Self aspect in the khert which by its nature more likely to find stability/unity and care only about itself. Can be combined with the former idea as well.

These are probably not true, but they're interesting ideas imo

He could be another poor bastard like Duane from a long long ago attempt by some other wizard asshole to make someone immortal.

Oh, right, the letters. I hope we get some scenes where Duane teaches Sette how to read and write. He has got his old face back, now he needs to get his old job as a teacher back.

Nice lyin' tail, midget : V

They lived.

Wishful thinking, they face planted at the bottom of that waterfall, dog first. They are now crescian slurry

C'mon, Toma's too interesting!
I bet he lives.

Ashley has no mercy.

There's absolutely no way that both are dead, their arc hasn't really been resolved at all. Not sure if only one survived (probably Toma if so) or both though.

Basically.

Maybe not any mercy, but she's a good writer.
Why spend so many chapters building up a character just to cut them down for no reason?

Because Chea is the character she was building up to, not Emil

OOHH.
That'd be a pretty neat foil for Mikaila and Duane desu. (A little young, though)

The little girl is not anatomically correct though

Sette is pretty HNNNNNNGGGG today.

guys i want to marry sette

waht do

It could be done. Someone married the Statue of Liberty. I think someone else married the Eiffel Tower.

Don't expect children

t. Jivi

Adopt all the little street brats in Sharteshane. Sette will probably be big on that, though she'd never admit it.

You'd probably mysteriously go missing.

I can't wait until Jivi and Sette start really falling for each other. How is Duane going to cope with his little baby dating a Crescian.

Jivi's a good kid, though. And not as patriotic as he could be.

Sette...

Roses are red, violets are blue
Oh no! There's a Crescian in my daughter - scene 2

This, I need more cute father/daughter moments between Duane and Sette.

The wings of narrative are fluttering in a different direction, I suspect. Duane and Sette came together, became close friends, but now things are going to tear them apart. And I think that thing is Lady Tittybird and Duane's hostility towards Cresce and his obsession over the silver monster thing.

Jivi is going to be freaked the fuck out the first time he sees Sette naked, in fact I can actually see that happening in the comic for non sexual reasons
>Jivi,Matti and Sette go swimming in the river
>Sette takes off her shirt
>Jivi starts freaking out at her lack of nipples or navel
>Sette and Jivi start arguing while Matti is just confused

That would fucking suck.

i want to hug sette

For the characters but it could be pretty entertaining having to watch Duane eat crow (lolololol) and Sette save him.

This picture makes my soul ache. God damn it, Ashley.

At the very least, he has some tie to the Ssealit religion, his scars are identical the marks Duane puts on his face when preaching in the flashback.

What's this pic conveying?

we all do, user. we all do.

Sette's friend was killed and Nary's carrying off the body.
The hat she's wearing belonged to him.

He wasn't killed, he just got sick. Probably cholera. The poor don't live very long in Sharteshane, especially the kids.

But what about Elka? Elkas ok right?

She went home

>For all my bluster, have you not realized that there is precious little in this world I would not do for you?

What wont he do anons.

Something tells me that he'd never reject his faith for her sake, for one.

I bet he would if it was to save her soul. He'd sacrifice his own soul for hers.

He won't guess why kids like cinnamon toast crunch.

That's less a "wouldn't" than it is a "couldn't."

That's why he's bangin titty bird, she'll give the answer to the unanswerable

Self slaughter

So the Silver Weapon isn't "dead" per se, since it's still considered a threat

What does it take to neutralize something like that

We now know what answers lie within the great unsounded

well, it's first material, so it's pretty much invulnerable to pymary. I assume it's still vulnerable to physical force, unless it was designed to be resistant with some kinda unbreakable aspect. Also, I would assume that since it's fueled by pain, suffering, and horrible memories, it might be possible to send all it's fuel into the khert to kill it, but you would still need to get through the first silver to do that.

- Cut it off from all sources of fuel (good fucking luck this thing runs on despair)
- Break the rules and core leech a first material by cheating
- Nuke it from orbit

Does anyone know what Quigs is saying here?

Ashley.

>Literally: “Fuck-thing, I detest you,” but a better translation is: “I hate you so friggin’ much.”

From unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/

Fuck thing as in sex thing or fuck thing as in "Fucking creepy ass construct" I wonder.

Do people make plod sex toys

I'm guessing "fuck-thing" as a hyphenated word would be the former. Fuck is describing what type of thing it is, "fucking thing" would be more creep ass construct.

Given that the accurate translation has no sexual connotation at all, the second.

Literally though I'm guessing it's related to sex. Just like I'd call someone a "motherfucker" if they cut me off in traffic, the literal meaning would be I'm saying the guy in front of me fucks their mother, but the actual usage is simple applying the distaste I would feel if they fucked their mother to them in general.

They are just as disgusting to me in this moment as if they fucked their mother.

Now I'm kind of interested in whether the word is literally the English word fuck or not. Being one of the most versatile words ever it'd be pretty incredible if it existed twice.

>Duane’s oldest, Leysa and Lemuel are roughly the same age :)
DON'T YOU SMILEYFACE ME ASH

THE SLIGHTEST TANGENTIAL IMPLICATION THAT DUANE GOT KEKED BY HIS BROTHER HAS SENT ME INTO A BLINDING RAGE THAT ONLY A BITTERSWEET REUNION ARC OR A TON OF CUTE FAMILY PICS CAN QUELL

>Fuck-thing
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I dunno, Duane is still intensely sceptical of everything she says due to her affiliation with the Black Tongues, so if he is being manipulated, it's the long con.

He's still a dedicated Ssaelite, despite his own religion literally outlining exactly how fucked he is for being a rotting corpse. Tittybird just doesn't understand.