So what exactly is going on here?

So what exactly is going on here?

He used his powers to blind her and pin her down as she begged him to stop so she would stop going on about how pretty the stars are.

What the fuck do you think is going on?

Dr. Light was restraining Sue so he held her wrists together behind her, but inbetween panals sue used her power to alter reality just briefly so she could get her hands in a better position for the dicking she's about to get.

The meltdown of DC that thankfully led to a much better state of affairs today.

I guess the real question is, did he put it in her ass or vagina?

I like to think he first put it in her ass, then her vagina and finished inside of her. Makes it hotter. Also my favorite ship.

Be honest folks. Had you ever heard of Sue Dibny before this scene?

Anyone who has read comics knows who she is. So like 3% of Sup Forums.

This book was my introduction to DC I was fresh off a JLU kick and picked up a tpb of this because someone told me that it was a good representation and a good way to get into DC at the time, instead of diving into the Coundown to Infinte Crisis event going on at the time.

So no, I didn't know who Sue Dibney was, and honestly this story doesn't do a good job of telling you who she is either.

No, because Meltzer made a point of introducing both the Dibnys and letting the reader get to know them before Sue was killed, a number of pages earlier.

This kind of elitist attitude is what's wrong with this place. Identity Crisis came out a long fucking time ago. It is entirely possible that book was their first exposure to her, that doesn't make them a casual. She has been in no other media, and prior to the rape, had done nothing noteworthy for a long fucking time.

But yeah, pat yourself on the back for being in Sup Forums's top 3%. You either read some old comics or you're lying to impress a bunch of strangers.

The rape scene is possibly the most noteworthy thing to happen to her.

no one gonna post the invincible one?

Rape. Dr. Light is raping Sue Dibny.

yep, I had read JLE and Starman before

Character assassination

This, after the event she was pretty much only mentioned as that lady got raped, and was never used again.

Rape.

Formely known as Justice League was my first comic book, so yes, I have heard of her before this, and after seeing this, it disgusted me.

>The rape scene is possibly the most noteworthy thing to happen to her.

Get some Giffen Justice League in your life. You'll be glad you did.

A female being treated like she deserves?

I'd been reading comics since the late 80s, and I didn't know who Sue Dibny was before I head of Identity Crisis

Dr Light is the editorial/executives, Sue is the DC universe/the readers, this scene is an analogy of Identity Crisis as a whole

Many hadn't, and that's even worse. Most readers' first and only exposure to the character was the story where she was brutally raped and murdered. Her suffering was used as a plot device in order to make the entire superhero pantheon look as awful and pathetic as possible. I couldn't think of a more insulting way to handle such an innocent and endearing character if I tried.

I honestly don't know how Identity Crisis got greenlighted. The entire story seemed to spawn from Meltzer's deep hatred for the genre.

>Chelsea Cain will never retcon this as a torrid affair that Sue is now "so far beyond because she's such an independent woman"
Marvel really is the best universe guys.

The only thing I go to Marvel for is Comedy

>Marvel really is the best universe guys.

You mean the same fucking universe with SJW America or mindraped gay Bobby?

Get out here you worthless company shill.

You need to get better at reading sarcasm.
I know it's tough to tell in text, but that post is dripping with sarcasm. The poster laid it on absurdly thick.

>gets triggered by blatantly sarcastic post.
autism

wow.

Dr. Light is literally /ourguy/

I was a kid reading comics around this time. Started pulling regularly just a few months prior, so my first exposure to her was this.

Then I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League.

It was kinda weird.

What did they mean by this?

A struggle snuggle.

I like Kimiyo. Maybe it's cause CoIE was one of my first comics ever, but I've always wished she got more of a spotlight.

I believed its Anal, OP.

Yu know that already

Hello fellow Kimiyo fan, there are now three I've seen on Sup Forums

>This
But the real question is
>Black or Gold outfit ?

Talia.

do she kill him ?

why, is there dp in that one?

>that doesn't make them a casual
Yeah it does.
>The rape scene is possibly the most noteworthy thing to happen to her.
That's not a good thing.

But user, Identity crisis is Meltzer's love letter to the Silver age.

>four

And to top it all off the rape is completely irrelevant to the plot, being nothing more than a red herring.

>was never used again.
Heheh

What bugs me is that she had to share her name and costume with the original doctor light, like whose bright idea was that?

She had different costume later on when she was in Justice League Europe/International

I think the same name is actually quite interesting

>people are still bitching about "literally who" character
>people are still bitching about serious game-changing event which leads to more great stories and events
Sup Forums never changes.

I know there's probably a logical context to this scene but I just can't figure out what that would be.

If she was such a literally who? then why make a serious game changing event center around her? It's clear that Meltzer expect us to already know and care about these characters.

It really is one of the most mean-spirited comics I've ever read. I don't mean the edge for edge's sake stuff. We see that all the time. There's this feeling of arrogance and contempt seeping through the pages.

How bout this one

I read that issue (suicide squead) he was in her body for one minute in front of each other

The robed guys are evil druids who are part of religious confederation that also features Aztecs and hindus who have been attacking JLI. The old lady isn't old lady but an propably-Argentinean bodiless ethereal being who can possess people and wants to join Justice league. There are also other things such as nearly omnipotent obsidian statue-man and timetravelling aliens who want to be saved from future humans by past human superheroes

And that was after Sonar tried to become dictator of Post-soviet Russia with the aid brainwashed superheroes and cuck elongated man

Justice league international went to weird places by the end

I find it hard to believe he manage to rape her under a minute until someone came and beat his ass.

not as good as this

also why does DC have so much female on male rape?

Equality done right

Patrician taste in fetishes is why.

>Sonar tried to become dictator of Post-soviet Russia with the aid brainwashed superheroes and cuck elongated man
This is the only part that makes any sense.

The black one is better.

DC should be renouncing Identity Crisis. Not Watchmen.

Johns blames Watchmen for all edgy comics.

Not Watchmen itself, just the people who took the wrong ideas from it

Watchmen had the courtesy to change all the characters to OCs before fucking them up.

Well they wiped it from continuity and have no plans to reintroduce it or any elements associated with it, does that count as renouncing?

alan moore was the problem and they're only ocs because he got cockblocked

its ok i guess

Why the hell did Batman and the Justice League at no point suspect Sonar? Sue Dibny's actual archenemy? She ruined his plans by taking advantage of the fact that he wanted to bang her.
Instead, they went around interrogating every villain that's ever used a flame-thrower.

>This kind of elitist attitude is what's wrong with this place.

You mean like the attitude you're having right now?

Sad thing is, I'd read the fuck out of a Meltzer comic about Sue and Ralph solving mysteries and being insufferably affectionate.

Maybe as Ghosts, like that one scene at the end of 52.

>central mystery of IC is bumfuck retarded
>"I'd read more of this retardation"

Heh, that sounds like standard supervillain procedure.

Are we talking about Geoff "On-page eviscerations when you least except" Johns ?

>This is the only part that makes any sense.
Yeah, Dibny is a hottie

>>vagina
Ew, gay.