Is Refn just going to get away with this?

Is Refn just going to get away with this?
How how they not come at him yet?

>she's JUST about to push him away when he breaks contact himself

long necked bitch objects to the public display of affection

The square-jawed woman in the back is his wife.

Do you guys think Abbey Lee ever bullied Elle on the set of The Neon Demon??

A kiss isn't necessarily sexual, you kiss your parents don't you Sup Forums?

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

>doing in in public so she has to laugh it off

genius

no

autism in this dense a concentration shouldn't scientifically exist

literally bottom right

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED!

This is half cringy half admirable.

But she braced her lips first. Haven't you ever been so happy or impressed or grateful for or to someone that you just wanted to kiss them? That saying comes from an actual feeling you know.
>you glorious son of a bitch I could kiss you!

Not the vibe I'm getting, and it didn't look spontanious. Looked like he was going towards her with the exact thing in mind. Can't blame him, though.

It's kind of weird admittedly but it's just a fookin kiss

Also yeah she's literally perfection so I'd probably go to jail just to touch her hand

LITTERAL RAPE AHHHHH

refn is /ourjew/

>jewish man sexually assaults goy woman
nothing new

>be Europeen

jealous

t.niggers

these, it's normal and non-sexual. they just worked on a familiar together, they're pretty familiar by this point

>familiar
>familiar
oops i mean film

>While on location in Bangkok filming Only God Forgives, Refn was inspecting a set piece by himself when an explosive accidentally went off. The explosion reached an estimated height of 40 feet and completely destroyed a mock Thai restaurant. Fearing for the worst, crew and actors alike rushed to the scene with first aid kits. Ryan Gosling, the first on the scene says "It was amazing, like witnessing a miracle". Gosling claims Refn walked out of the flames with out so much as a scratch. When Gosling asked how this is possible, Refn simply replied "I drive."

1/3
Which of these is best?

2/3