What do you think they'd be doing today?

What do you think they'd be doing today?

Eddy would be in prison
Edd would be creating the next best apple thing
Ed would a chicken hermit

>Eddy's endless greed and venture capitalist personality see him the owner of many successful but shady companies
>Edd's admiration for Eddy's limitless ambition, and Eddy's lust for Edd's money making ideas, lead to a romantic but abusive relationship between the two.
>Eddy keeps Ed around for some muscle when he needs it. He Eddy especially like Ed as an employee because he takes toast and gravy as a main form of payment.

>Edd
>Working a hack job at apple.
I mean this is Sup Forums, shit taste is to be expected.

I makes sense though, he'd probably be working as an engineer of some sort, being used to sell some scam product.

>Eddy would have lost his youthful spark, and would have a dead end job working fast food or something
>Edd would work for a large tech company writing boring computer code
>Ed would still be in his parent's basement living the NEET life

I always kind of thought they joined the army

Ed discovers his artistic calling in high school, creates and self publishes experimental sci-fi comics that amass a small but dedicated cult following.
Edd ends up going to a good college, becoming a lawyer, getting a well paying position, marrying a college sweet heart, moving into a cul-de-sac similar to the one he grew up in, and having children. Like his parents before him, he and his wife are never home.
Eddy ends up working as a salesmen at a used car dealer. He works there for several years, running various schemes on the side, before becoming a manager at the place and settling down a bit. Gets divorced twice, ends up paying child support after the second divorce.

Ed would have to go due to him having no prospects, Edd would follow because he cares about Ed too much and he knows Eddy would have to go or suffer being alone, and yeah Eddy did go but found a skill that he's good at.

>Rolf joined Isis and they meet in the battle field

>DIE ED BOISE!!!

Ed would be a grunt.
Edd would be an officer.

Eddy would be E-4 mafia for life.

Eddy becomes a shady criminal lawyer.
Double D is a born again Christian.
Ed is now Senator Edward Blutarsky.

>everybody thinks eddy will bad end in life
fug

Ed and Rolf go into some sort of farming business together
Double D ends up as a professor for a major University like Harvard
Eddy becomes a used car salesman

>Edward Blutarsky

underrated post

>Eddy becomes a used car salesman
Fucking this

Eddy would be making click bait ads on sites
Double D would be apart of a bad accounting firm
and Ed would be a janitor probably

correct

Sounds like a great premise for a gritty, more narrative driven Ed Edd n Eddy reboot.

>10 year high school reunion
>The trio meet up again
>They are all pretty much unsatisfied with their lives at this point
>Eddy rouses them to action in his classic way
>Start planning and performing elaborate heists and plots

I suspect Edd would be in a more technical position.

It was also mention in one episode that was his dad's job.

>dead end job working fast food or something
and he would still be making more money then his scams ever would

The plot of gta 5

>The hair
>The poorly tanned eyelids
Obviously, Eddy went into real estate, became a reality TV host, then became President of the United States.

Hunting monsters of course.

Rolf seems like the type to remove Kabab

>romantic
>>romantic
>>>romantic
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[pic related]

Rebecca go and stay go

So Eddy is the asshole CEO who is hailed as the modern Edison, Edd is the one making the actual products, and Ed is their bodyguard?

fuck man, i want a comic about the eds just lazing around afghanistan being jugheads.
>edd is complimenting eddy for his unusual discipline, always wearing his helmet
>ed picks his nose with his gun rifle in the bg
>eddy plays it not-so-cool thanking edd
>edd gets suspicious and demands to know what's going on under the helmet
>ed gets half the barrel lodged in his head and begins panicking.
>edd and eddy begin fighting over the helmet on his head.
>ed in the meantime is trying to use his feet to dislodge his rifle from his noggin with no success.
>eddy and ed are shouting at each other relentlessly
>ed: what's the big deal eddy! just take off the helmet!
>eddy: no! i don't wanna! it's none of your business towelhead.
>ed however has a iota of genius strike him.
>he begins to wiggle his foot into the gun's trigger guard
>edd and eddy are back at their game of tug of war when - BAM
>edd and eddy slowly look back over to their friend, or what's left of him.
>ed sits there dazed, face burnt with his gun barrel sploded
>guys i think my gun's jammed.

>jugheads
whoops, meant jarheads

Eddy is a Mr Burns type
Edd is the Smithers
Ed is hired goons

>Ed - Crazy homeless guy
>Edd - Disney Imagineer
>Eddy - Corporate executive

Agree with this. Eddy won't have it easy - he'll saunter into the underworld a sheltered turd and get reamed. For the better half of his early career, he'll be a toadie. Mostly because he doesn't have his friends to back him up. But by the time he's in his mid 30s, Eddy's carved a niche.

His short stature and penchant for candy earn him nicknames like, "The Kiddo." But because he's climbed his way up the ladder of life on his knees, he's "the kiddo you gotta watch."

Then, when the old mobster who took a chance on Eddy "The Peach" passes in his sleep, a series of accidents claim the lives of his senior cabinet. With none of old man's inner circle left alive, the gang turns itself over to Eddy, who "humbly" accepts his new role. The "family" mysteriously expands by two overnight, and the mob enters an unprecedented Renaissance under Eddy's golden touch.

Years pass, and all memory of Eddy's old pet names disappear. On the streets, the sharks whisper different instead.

"You ever in a bad spot? Get lucky. Go see the Devil's Avarice. He'll set you straight."

Things come full circle, and Eddy takes a chance on another brat from the burbs. While the new kid is running grunt for the mob, he slowly uncovers clues suggesting everything from Eddy's chance encounter with the old mob boss to his unusual rise to power was not natural.

The kid's last words to his buddies before a mysterious package blows him away - "It's like everything this guy did...it was like...a great big scam!"

>t. Rebecca

I can't see Edd as a lawyer with his timid personality. Wherever he goes he's the kind of person who is going to have people walk all over him.

By Odin's beard...my god..no...

>Rolf joined Isis and they meet in the battle field
>Implying Rolf isnt a serbian Kebab-remover and wont be at the front hanging kebab off bridges

Danny would hate this.

>>guys i think my gun's jammed.

I'm glad it had a happy ending after all.

NotWE is a magical exercise of effortful ineptitude, a distillation of the unique brand of autism that came from an Internet 1.5 Childhood.

I love it to death.

My father pointed out that the only reason Eddy's scams are noteworthy is because of the work of the other two, so all three of them are gonna end up in jail between Ed's ditziness and Double D's seeming inability to say no.

Ed ends up inheriting his parents' house and turns his room into a studio where he films straight-to-DVD low budget B-movies.
Edd ends up being a high school chemistry teacher.
Eddy ends up being the owner of a theme park.

You ever watch Trailer Park Boys?

Just like that

Change theme park to used car dealership and you're spot on.

Kickstarter scams

>trailer park boys is just ed eddn' eddy for adults

fuck how did i not make the connection?

>romantic
>abusive
Pick one, Rebecca.

Eddy
>in secondary school, kids actually start kicking his ass
>has a lot of the fighting spirit beaten out of him
>becomes remarkably generic wagie
>misses his childhood
>sometimes stalks other two on social media, but doesn't actually contact them
>started actually getting along with his shithead brother after driving across several state lines to bail him out of jail
Edd
>slowly loses his academic lead over other kids
>like many early bloomers, not used to actually putting a lot of effort into school, just assumed he'd always be "gifted"
>becomes jaded
>starts to take advantage of the near constant absence of his parents- begins drinking and throwing occasional "parties"
>is found out
>has panic attack
>put on SSRIs
>gets dinky little computer science degree at unimpressive state college
>bounces around from temp data processing jobs to IT work, to occasional customer service positions
>feels shitty about falling behind the standard of living his parents were able to achieve
>often sad
Ed
>gets addicted to MMORPG
>starts actually gold farming to the point where he's making irl money
>drops out of school
>starts also making well-received game mods
>lives off of gold farming and a patreon
>has giant-titted gamer gf
>fights when visiting family because Sarah always pisses all over his life choices

Make Edtropolis Great Again!

>Implying he won't do those two things, and then others

This. If it's one thing Eddy has, it's ambition. No matter how many times he fails he bounces back with another scam. I think he'd use this to achieve some executive management position, shady or otherwise.

I also think the Eds would at least keep in contact with one another when they grow up. They're at their best when they work together, anyways.

>I also think the Eds would at least keep in contact with one another when they grow up
I dunno, how many of your elementary school friends are you still in contact with?

>What do you think they'd be doing today
Kanker sisters

They're in middle school, not elementary school. Besides, they've been through a lot of shit together, so I'd imagine that warrants a long-lasting friendship.

At least, that's what I would hope for them. The movie pretty much confirms how strong their bond is, so I'd like to think they'll always be friends.

Think about how gross those gutter sluts would grow up to be.

eddy would be a car mechanic scamming people with cheap tricks
edd would be a lab asistant in charge of running all the hard work and keeping everything neat for low pay until he gets experience
ed would be a stunt double

>ed would a stunt double

Holy fuck, that's totally his calling. Boy could tank a nuke.

Holy fuck I remember this game. Never did beat it, kind of miss it in fact.

>"CUT! Ed, for god's sake, we've been over this: your job is to REACT to the stuff that happens to you! If you just stand there when someone hits you with a baseball bat, the audience won't buy the scene! Get with the program!"

Usually you lose touch because of distance and assuming they stay in the same neighborhood until high school there is a good chance they will keep in touch.

So besides the Ed's what would happen to the rest of the kids in the cul de sac?

Die in a school shooting

perpetrated by Ed's

Eddy is clearly a used car salesman or travelling carney.

Edd works IT at a place that smells like mold.

Ed is the variable. Either he is wildly successful due to luck or is the typical happy but broke blue collar middle american schlep.

>Implying Rolf won't become Arkan 2.0 and give kebab the almighty 3 Kalashnikov beating

Johnny either becomes a hippie, a vagrant, or both.

Nazz becomes a nurse, presumably pediatrics or pre-natal care.

Rolf stays at his house and tends to his family's farm, doing what he can to prevent urbanization from destroying what little he has. In the event his farm can't be salvaged, he moves back to his home country.

Sarah becomes a stay-at-home wife and mother.

Jimmy tries his hand at fashion design, but ends up working as a bartender in the city.

Kevin works for Eddy.

This is sad but fits so much

kevin is clearly a cop, dude.

Eddy would be deep into cryptocurrency
Ed would be trying to get a pilot greenlit on Adult Swim
Edd would be running for a low level government position in the middle of bumfuck new mexico

1/2
Eddy starts off as a catchy, but shady salesman; eventually finds internet fame by selling made for tv products with an overly enthusiastic voice.

Edd doesn't get into the college of his choice and decides to do some soul searching, wondering what is the point of life if you can't be smarter than everyone. Eventually finds peace within himself and goes on to become an eccentric inventor with his own research facility and a wing named after him in the college where he went to.

Ed lives at home until 19, until his parents kick him out. Down on his luck he joins the Army. Ed surprisingly does well in that environment and eventually is promoted to Master Sargeant, he serves five tours in various engagements, before retiring to become a chicken farmer.

Johnny grows introverted and keeps to himself. For a bit he is a recluse, but then rediscovers the beauty of the world only his eyes can see. He eventually becomes an author, his most famous work "The World Through Wood's Eyes"

Nazz continued to pursue cheerleading until college, where a broken ankle killed her career. No longer supported by everyone else, she becomes involved in her other talents. She eventually discovers she is an amazing musician and becomes the lead soloist Sousaphonist of the Boston Orchestra.

Rolf continued to live off the land until his family had passed. Realizing that he had lived to work, and did not live, Rolf became despondant in his life. Seeking greater purpose he returned to his homeland, and found a nice wife, and had twelve children.

Sarah eventually grew less hostile as the Cul de sac grew less empty, she began to wonder if it was her hostility that made everyone leave. She later would become manager of a Girls Toy company, with a very strong feminist, although less hostile demeanor.

Jimmy would try to get into fashion but fail horribly; he would contemplate suicide in his New York apartment every night until he discovers Broadway where he works as a Costume Designer.

>Nazz becomes a nurse

2/2
Kevin continues his football career unto college before breaking his arm in several places, ruining his chances for the big leagues. Despondent, he begins to realize that maybe he isn't the biggest guy in the world, and maybe he needs other people to back him up. He eventually gets into security, and rekindles his relationship with Nazz at one of her performances. He is know a loving father of two.

The Kanker Sisters never really go anywhere outside of the Cul De Sac; Marie ends up working at a Diner, Lee ends up doing secretary work at a local office, May ends up as a vet's assistant. They all eventually marry some bums and drift apart, leading to a new generation of Cul-de-sac kids.

Eddy's Brother overdoses on heroin and dies in his trailer. His body was found two weeks later and then cremated. It was the last gathering of all the Cul-de-sac kids all at once.

>Eddy became a drug peddler for a man called El Lobo Negro. Eddy thought it would be a good idea to scam a bit off the top. His head has yet to be recovered.
>Edd ended up at MIT but eventually cracked under the pressure. Failing to take his medication one night he ended up hanging himself off the 2nd story building in the quad. He wanted the world to see what the school had done to him.
>Ed's mental retardation has kept him from any true life. He still currently resides in his parents basement and working at the local grocery store as a bager.

Johnny
>the night of his sixteenth birthday his stepfather, fed up with this imaginary friend business, throws Plank in a wood chipper and gives Johnny a shitty used VW bus.
>Johnny spends the next month in manic exaggerated throws of the stages of grief
>once acceptance rolls around Johnny hops in his bus and fucks off
>the cul de sac kids get postcard occasionally- but in time they dwindle off.
>Johnny ends up in Alaska, working on an oil rig, decorating his place with totem poles, cigar store indians, anything quirky he can find carved out of wood.

Jimmy
>friendship with Sarah became awkward when his feelings bloomed into a crush and hers didn't
>the wound only being salted with the same line most of his bullies used "aren't you gay?"
>freed from the headgear and embarrassing childhood memories, college actually went very well
>moved to Brooklyn, works and parties in NY, where metrosexuality is a bonus
>does consulting

Sarah
>around thirteen her aggression evolved into sexual aggression
>gave boys such monstrous hickies it looked like they were beaten by the neck with a pineapple
>begins using cellphone nudes and social media as tools of sexual conquest
>giant school scandal blows up, including segment on local news
>parents quickly pull Sarah out of school and put her in a catholic private school
>she pretends those years never happened for the rest of her life, as do her parents and Ed
>marries a man eight years her senior
>runs a mommy blog

Naz and Kevin
>teen pregnant Junior year
>abortion four months into pregnancy, after driving into state that wouldn't need Naz's parents' consent to perform abortion
>disguise trip as spring break vacation, buy knickknacks for friends and family
>two months later Naz sick, vomiting and fever, chalks it up as the flu, eventually gets better
>graduation
>Police academy for Kevin, cosmetology courses for Naz
>marriage
>attempts to get pregnant fail
>biopsy of womb reveal that an infection after the abortion has completely scarred Naz's reproductive organs
>they begin raising and breed Schnauser dogs instead
>Naz collects those creepy hyper realistic dolls with hydraulic breathing

Rolf
>stays pretty much the same throughout high school
>fights Peachcreek zoning laws that would fuck with his gardening and livestock
>Nana eventually dies one summer in the bath
>Rolf carries on in the old ways alone
>urban encroachment near the suburbs brings yuppies and farmer's markets
>Rolf sells what he doesn't end up eating himself or feeding to the animals there
>makes a decent amount of money to keep his set-up afloat and in harvest time can even expand a little.

>edd
>not getting sucked into hack ideas and ill-advised schemes

Is everyone here forgetting the end of the big picture show where the kids like the Eds now?

Someone finally said it. Thank you.

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT!

BALD

A lot of these prospective futures for the kids are pretty neutral to the relationship between the kids and the Eds.

>What do you think they'd be doing today?

Shitposting.

Thanks Doc

So we're all more or less agreed that Kevin and Nazz end up together, then? It'd just be bizarre if she ended up with any of the other kids.

They do Let's Plays on youtube.

They'd all be shitty NEETs who are constantly trying to relive the glory days of their childhood. They still mostly hang out with the same people as well, who coincidentally chose to stick around the same area.

What about Edd though?

Judging from what their Latin American VAs did then...

>Ed lived the life he saw in his comic books, being bitten by a mutant spider and fighting Power Ranger-like villains in New York. That or he became a bachelor living with a fat lazy cat and a dog
>Edd joined the CIA, underwent torture to become the perfect killer. After that he got amnesia and became hunted by the CIA while trying to discover his lost past
>Eddy started a new life as an eromanga artist. He married pic related, who helps him in his work by maintaining Eddy's HYPER ERECTION MODE! That greatly helped him finish a whole magazine in a very short timespan

Fuck I can't wait till this gets storytimed again

>After that he got amnesia and became hunted by the CIA while trying to discover his lost past

So, he's Jason Bourne?

You fucking rusemaster, you.

>guys i think my gun's jammed.

Fucking Ed, man.

Edd is working at some startup company or something like that
Eddy is a car salesman
Ed is a janitor at the dealership eddy works at and fucks up his sales.

so eddy is trump?

Eddy University.

Yeah, that sounds about right.