Was Cable right about Pym?

Was Cable right about Pym?

No he knew something was wrong and provoked Ultron (pretending to be Pym) into revealing himself

Reads like a load of bullshit my dude.

Poor Hank I both love and hate him being Ultron. Also isn't it weird that almost all of the OG avengers are currently dead.

Is this recent? I don't recall this from last years arc.

Also, Cable is never wrong.

So he's, dare I say it, right.

>Richards never stopped making, remaking, and saving the world
>making and remaking
Too bad we never see this in Marvel's comics. Their world is just ours with bigger explosions.

the only one dead is stark nad hank

unncany avengers , im enoying the run so far but the pymtron arc was a blue ball case

Pym's fuckups really outweigh his achievements, that's fact.

you know how many times vision has saved the world? 37 times now that woudnt have beaing posile without hank creating ultron

No, I know it's UA, but I don't remember this exchange from the arc. I thought maybe he was back AGAIN.

it hapend in the pymtron arc you forgot it

>Tony Stark: Coma
>Thor: Unworthy
>Wasp: Alive
>Ant-Man: Ultron, still technically alive
>Hulk: The only one actually dead

But user, you're wrong.

Yes. He is from the future

It was like the second issue with him being back.

>Thor
> unworthy

Nah senpai

>a posible future

A future without Muties. It's the only possible correct future

Thor got a better Mjolnir. A more powerful Mjolnir. A more worthy Mjolnir. A more ultimate Mjolnir. 616 Mjolnir can go get lost.

this

But those future is also one where Sentinels plague the planet and humans are dead.

>Cable
>from a (singular) future
>Cable
>*actually* from the future
Weak bait.

A survived the end of the multiverse possible fragment of cosmic death powered mjolnir

Name a single non bleak future where Muties exist. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I find it odd that every time Muties fix their timeline that the universe gets thrown out of whack and has to figure out another way to fuck them over.

Is Cable still struck with the tech-organic virus?

no hope cured him

Wouldn't be the first time he stupid infected himself with the TO-virus again. That and wheelchair bound Xavier is like a golden rule that cant stay broken for long.

Then what about his mutant powers? Because the only reason he barley used them is because of the virus.

Cable alleges that (at least) one exists.
Shit that's tough. I feel like I've seen one, but yeah the X stamped on their genes really is a target.

I could make a case for the Draconian future Magistrate Braddock reigns over, but I'm not really sure I want to get into that sort of discussion this late.

He was coming from a future that still had Inhumans

He fixed that by making sure that the Inhuman plague that would kill everyone (humans and mutants) affected Inhumans too

Duggan is a shittier Cable author than most. That's honestly pretty impressive, and I say that as someone that mostly enjoys Duggan.

Does house of M count?

in the last ark he tried using them against the hulk but im not sure if he have used his powers to do something usefull since he got cured

wasn't Ultimate Mjolnir just tech that either Thor himself invented or Swedish scientists made and Tony upgraded

thats an alterate reality not a posible future

I'll accept it. I was only half shitting. I don't follow so deeply into xmen but my statement was an observation of how Mutie suffering seems to be a universal constant

And even that was undone by a mutant

Has it ever been confirmed that Ultron is evil because he's based of Hank's bipolar brain? Or is that just my autistic theory?

Millar's version yes, Hickman's version no.

No, that was just Loki's trickery and illusions. Read to the end of Ultimates 2 and all of his attempts to deceive and mislead stand revealed; Asgard was real and Thor was exactly what he always claimed to be.

MC2
>inb4 that's an alternate reality!
Name a non bleak "future" at all then.

Why the fuck does he still have a glow-y eye here then? I just assumed the arm was a prosthetic replacement.

Haven't kept up with Thor since before Dark Reign/Seige. If Thor is unworthy nowadays is there still a "Donald Blake" as a person? I know over the years its been iffy if there was a Blake or mental construct,

> the arm was a prosthetic replacement
yes it is
>Why the fuck does he still have a glow-y eye here then?
i have no fucking idea

Well it sums up my bias against him, at least, which tells me that it's a load of shit.

What innovation does stark do?

>check our my Mk 683 iron man suit
>this one has a lighter on it

Forge was bro-tier enough to give his cybernetic replacement cool LED effects?
Wait that doesn't make sense, i just checked and Mojo made him a new eye, as well as an arm.

Duggan is a hack.

but the hammer he got after Asgard was destroyed was just Tony's tech right?

>My armour is now stored inside my bones through nanomachines
>Why are you giving me that look

Mojo grew him a new arm. I suppose it's within the realm of plausibility that he lost both his left arm and eye in the T-Cloud future, but lmao what a retard if true.
Cable is NOT a retard.

It's not really up to the writers to make sure the artists draws things in continuity correctly. That's very much so an editor's job. Duggan is just doing the story and words, he shouldn't have to put on every page "MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GIVE CABLE A GLOWY EYE LIKE HE NORMALLY HAS CUZ I WROTE SOMETHING DIFFERENT A FEW ISSUES BACK"

>tony, that sounds neither plausible, effective, or safe
>its fine. I call it my birthday suit

Well, there was that CW tie-in where Cable speaks as to missing both his eyes and his arms when he's on the plane with Rogue.

So yeah, Duggan is a hack for neglecting to do his research and to my knowledge he hasn't given a reason as to what's wrong with Cable, or where the raison d'etre of his continued existence for nearly a decade went off to.
Then again, I haven't read UA for several months so ayy.

Nu Extremis Virus.
Super plastic that is stronger and more durable than steel beams.
Repulsor rays.
Loyal AIs that won't betray you.
Sols Hammer.

See the thing is that he actually did make an armour that was stored inside his bones through nanomachines. The Bleeding Edge Armor

I know. It was cool but fucking stupid

Just making clear that we are on the same page here.

It was, but plainly this is not that. God-Doom recreated a lot of stuff in Battleworld which had been destroyed as the worlds collapsed upon one another, sometimes not exactly as it had been previously. Thus the ultimate Mjolnir we see here is obviously a recreation of the original, divine weapon.

Y'all can say whatever you want about Tony, but Superior Iron Man was some supreme innovation.
The symbiote extremis suit + 80's crown mask thing will probably never be topped for me.

>Thus the ultimate Mjolnir we see here is obviously a recreation of the original, divine weapon.
Not really. Ultimate Mjolnir like all the other Battleworld Mjolnirs were powered by God Doom, aka Molecule Man/Beyonder stuff. Way better than some shitty cosmic storm cloud that got raped and thrown into an underground rape dungeon by Odin.

>Stark armour and armour-related accessoirs
>innovative
>Richard "no, you can not have any of these toys" Reeds kept remaking the world

Pls. Prym made pretty much all universal constants his bitch and created multiple sentinent AI who became major interstellar political players.

I feel like they blew there load with Pymtron way too early.

The way it's being described in Unworthy Thor seems to suggest that this one was special. Distinct from the others. Distinct enough that it was able to survive the death of that universe while all of the others did not.

Hank, pls.

>The symbiote extremis suit
That Superior Iron-man was shit though. Even old man Rogers in some obsolete piece of shit was capable of fighting it to a near standstill and tore pieces of the armor apart.

Alt realities existing on the same timeline are still considered present day

Battleworld's Ultimate Mjolnir survived the death of Battleworld because Ultimate Thor threw it so hard that it broke spacetime, escape the death of a universe, witness the rebirth of the multiverse, and enter 616.

>Hickman
Is all I'm saying

>Time Runs Out
N O N
O
N

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

And that whole thing was beyond bullshit and only done for DRAMA.

> Tony, how are you even still alive after doing that to yourself
> *shrugs*

yeah. whatever plan they had clearly got scrapped due to mandated event-tie ins one after the other so they had to cut the pymtron plot short so they'd have enough room to resolve the red skull plot in time

Well Remender leaving definitely fucked it up

Doesn't that make it Elder

Kind of

Sort of

Maybe
But Time runs out is canon.

TRO did not happen, friend.

He's worthy enough for the shitty Ultimate-verse Mjolnir, but nowhere near worthy enough for 616 Mjolnir.

There's an alternate reality in Cable and Deadpool where everything is peaceful and mutants exist. Don't remember the issue but the reality/world is called Earth 58161.

no

Hank's whole deal for years even after he'd stopped his size-changing shenanigans was that he was a scientist who continually invented

that his inventions often centered around his field of expertise is not a criticism; Stark, Richards etc have all often been to blame for acting outside their own limits and causing significant problems as a result - in particular, Stark and Richards built a fucking prison in the negative zone (with Evil Skrull Pym) and fucked everything up

Cable's only claim to wisdom is hindsight - he's not particularly intelligent, he's just from a possible future. The problems with that are twofold - firstly, that future is just one of infinite possible futures (which Cable knows but has conveniently forgotten), so his own actions as a time traveler are not so much the cause of any given future as they are an inevitable destiny in which this particular Cable feels he took part (but so did infinite other possible Cables, any number of whom are evil, shit-talking assholes); and secondly, and arising out of this, he doesn't actually know 'the future' any better than he knows 'the past'. He's a moron adrift in a sea of possibilities who never bothered to get to know any particular time period because, from his perspective, these things are in flux; but what's actually happening is that he's trying to reconcile his knowledge of what are, essentially, multiple universes within an infinite possible number of universes into a single, coherent and linear narrative.

tl;dr Cable's very existence commits multiple logical fallacies - not just time-travel paradoxes, but actual failures of logic which taint any "wisdom" he may pretend to possess from his time-travel shenanigans

he's not an all-wise oracle from the future, he's Biff Tannen

where the fuck is Reed Richards and Sue Storm, currently? I know Human Torch is fucking around in New York, and Thing is with the GoG, but I haven't seen Reed or Sue at all since ANAD. (except Ultimate Reed)

Janet is sidelined in favor of I think Nadia?

IIRC, Reed is outside the 616 universe and is hanging around with his son, trying to fix the multiverse after the Beyonders took a huge fucking dump all over it.

Dunno where Sue's at though.

>he's Biff Tannen
Damn nigga, low blow.

they're changing the universe i think. Johhny and Ben have no clue whats happened to them which is kind of messed up since the FF4 supposed to be a family.

It's been completely ignored for some time.

And to facilitate Jane Thor, instead of her becoming a vessel for Thor when wielding the hammer, "Thor" is a title now, so she can be Thor while Thor is just "Odinson"

>fantastic four 4

>is there still a "Donald Blake" as a person?
as a person, no. there's still a concept of Don Blake, but its just a facet of the living story that is Thor

Yeah, but he keeps trying to do better, that's what makes him a tragic hero.

>wasn't Ultimate Mjolnir just tech that either Thor himself invented or Swedish scientists made and Tony upgraded

After numerous retcons, it turned out that both are true. Ultimate Thor WAS legit asgardian with real asgardian mjolnir; and there was an actual tech mjolnir made at some point too. Once Reed ate the world tree and all asgardians lost their powers, Thor went back to using the Supersoldier Tech Mjolnir.

Man, Marvel just REALLY likes to take a steaming shit on Pym whenever they can, whether it's 616 or Ultimate universes.

The ONLY comicverse where Pym is treated with dignity is Marvel Adventures. Besides that the only other good Pyms are in the MCU and Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

thats because he sucks user.

do people know reed and family are off in the multiverse doing whatever?

You can't cite an indirect hand in Vision's achievements. Vision was created by Ultron and some of Phineas Horton's work from Jim Hammond.

>Implying Stark had done anything besides making his suits fancier

He was killed and replaced by some kid the Avengers abducted from a paralell universe and brainwashed.

>thats because he sucks user.

No, and he knew. He was just trying to trigger autistic Ultron.

In my headcanon, Hank is wandering as an electric phantom in the quantum realm after Ultron purged him, looking for a way to come back.

Noone remembers he's a 616 native, user. Not even Marvel, aparently.

Nope, but he didn't actually mean it. Pymtron seems to be an amalgamation of the worst in Hank + the worst in Ultron. Cable just chose the right words to trigger his rage so he would show his true face.

no, hank pym is one of the best inventors in Marvel and I would rank him 3rd smartest in hero in the Marvel universe. He does things with Pym particles even Reed can't imagine

this was cable provoking ultron