Gunnerkrigg Court

>This is the next chapter of Gunnerkrigg Court. Thank you for reading.

>And then Coyote said...

Plaaay the best song iiiiin the world,

Or I'll eat your souls.

Coyote's about to bestow many boons on his Medium for finally defeating that wretched ghoul

That last chapter really left a sour taste in my mouth. I hope this one goes better.

Who am I kidding? Coyote chapters are always rad.

I hope itshappening.webm.
I really, really hope the Court was putting Red up to what she did. If not, then yeah, fucking meaningless garbage chapter.

>This is the voice I will read all of Coyote's text as.

God
Dammit

I suppose his best move now is to somehow turn Annie against the Court. We're drawing up plans for war, here, can't have the empath and pyrokinetic half-demon firmly in the grip of the enemy.

>And then Coyote said...

I have the weirdest boner right now

Anatomy majors, what kind of bone is that? It's a real bone from something

>I really, really hope the Court was putting Red up to what she did. If not, then yeah, fucking meaningless garbage chapter.

Red was really, really pissed at Annie for risking their lives for peanuts and Red's traumatic experience of seeing her best friend get stabbed in the face. She either thinks Annie does the same with all her friends or is deliberately trying to make her feel bad. Either way, she has all the motivation she needs.

I would tell you but it's rather humerus.

think its a sideways view of a wish bone

"And then Coyote said..."

FINALLY

FUCK RED

I would but she's a fictional lesbian

yeah, fuck annie

'' whats does coyote say........"

Annie's gonna get boned?

Ysengrin has his ear in the chapter thumbnail.

Is that the club Annie's gonna kill herself with?

>Chapter starts with Annie talking to Kat.
>Turns out she didn't believe a word Red said and they both agree that Red is a bitch.

maybe we'll get his backstory?

I went to the Hollywood costume carnival with a friend who is a fox fursuiter right after that video came out. He made a sign with some of the gibberish from the song and we couldn't walk past a girl without her starting to sing it. He could have had SO MUCH fursuit sex if he'd wanted to, heh.