Just finished reading this series

Just finished reading this series

It's pure kino, what'd you guys think?

What the fuck does "kino" means

Artistically accomplished

it's a term Sup Forums elitists use to describe good movies while they sit around huffing each other's farts

>comic
>kino

You're a fucking idiot

>It's pure kino,
>Finally someone whom discuss Lock and Key
>He is from Sup Forums

Anyway, read it recently, it was pretty great, had me completely hooked from the beginning, and art was fairly good as well, i was just middy disappointed with the lore.

I thought the lore was Awesome!

Only part I felt was underdeveloped was the origin of the black door

pretty solid, ending was shit

Isn't there a sequel series coming about them being tiny or something?

It's great.

It's not lore was bad or anything, i just was kinda expecting something more grand, or complex, than evil beings from the evil dimension, that for some reason has a door.
Also bit more of explanation of how the keys work would have been nice too.

It's one of my favorites and I love how I can see something new with every re-read but I kind of agree with because how are the Lockes going to explain how Bode came back to life.

Really enjoyed the series. There was one issue that felt really out of place though which delved totally unnecessarily into race politics? But aside from that a really solid series

The man's the son of Stephen King.
That ending was great given his genetic predisposition.

>How that explanation would go down

Anyone hype for the upcoming prequel series?

I've been waiting for the trade for so long I almost forgot about it. Unless there's another prequel series.

Yeah, I agree

Really, I though the whole thing was great, except that one part where Joe went full lib-tard with that bit with the thing that changes your races.

It's Russian for "film" it literally just means moving picture.

Why didn't Ty just make a time travel key?

A one off comic is set in the early 20th century has a new family inhabiting the house. Central plot apparently involves the daughter finding a key that shrinks people.

Overrated as all hell. The whole thing reads like a long mediocre episode of the Twilight zone.

I read the whole series probably 2 years ago and loved it. That being said, take your faggy, "kino" ass back to Sup Forums, cunt.

Not talking about the one shots. It will be a brand new prequel series, Joe Hill promised it to be the same length as the original