Bruh look a this dood

bruh look a this dood
wait for it
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO OOOHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cffSbDucnrM
youtube.com/watch?v=H7Qnm_UwNU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHA 6 months of post-production left HAHAHA

Is this from the new spider-man game?

>bruh
>dood
Is this ironic niggerposting or just niggerposting?

t. giga-newfaggot

And he'll still look like a cartoon just like Civil War and Homecoming

Been here a lot longer than you, friend.

being here since last week isn't a long time faggot

It's metal. It shines, what is OP even on about? The unfinished CGI looks better than the finished CGI on that SteppingTurd from DC

Whatever you say, buddy. ;)

What's this from?

I don't understand. The problem is it's blurry?

>black widow still relevant

DCtards don't understand motion blur

are his eyes backlit

>b-b-b-but DC

pathetic

Nice straw-man you fucking retard. If that's the only thing you took away from my post then you're a fucking twit. The CGI is unfinished since it's still in post production, and it's shiny because it's made of metal, like his Iron Spider suit in the comics. All the petty DC trying to ridicule the way he looks has yet actually point out anything wrong with it specifically.

Seriously everyone on here is shitting on the trailer like they have 5 oscars for vfx. Wtf you expect, when the movie isn't even finished?

>A-at least it looks better than a trainwreck!

A $500m Marvel movie

>b-b-b-but DC

pathetic

Nice argument imbecile.

All you have to do is make it look better than Henry Cavill's mustache, and then you win the cinema wars

Sad state of DC is that they try to shit on a trailer that's universally well received already.

>universally well received

Nope
MCU fans of course love it but i have seen plenty of people saying it was underwhleming with dodgy CG
Tons of people do not like Marvel movie, regardless of how popular they are the MCU is far from being universally well received

People on this board are insanely delusional.
>TFA sucked it was a disaster!
>Marvel is shit nobody likes it!
>Snyder is king!
I know it's half trolls and half shills but fuck. I honestly can't tell if people are too retarded to consider the world at large doesn't agree, and it's not due to people here holding some exclusive truth. The posters on Sup Forums are as retarded or even more retarded than your average walking around idiot on the streets, both in intelligence and in taste.

>hehe it looks so ugly guys haha ps2game am i right ?

God damn, right as I posted this, illustrated my point with his "tons of people" anecdotal horseshit.
>far from being universally well received
You mean like how they have good-to-great critical praise on average, and how they make tons of money? What other metric would you like to use to determine how "universally well received" Marvel movies are, exactly? The opinions of some anonymous faggot on an Iberian Pottery TF2 server?

It's already the most liked video for a movie trailer on YouTube pal, and it's just been a few hours literally. I'm not even saying the movie's gonna be good, but the trailer is extremely well received by the public.

universally well received by children and retards

He looks fucking badass and you all know it, you're just either too jaded or too faggy to admit it, either to yourself or to others.
90% of the people who post here are pathetic losers who's only joy anymore is collectively shitting on things people generally like because you have this pent-up hatred for the world because you blame everybody else for your worthless shitstain of a life.
Whether you like something because everybody likes it, or hate something because everybody likes it, either way you're letting yourself be controlled by others instead of thinking for yourself.
I'd feel sorry for you all if you weren't such insufferable cunts.

the only good scene in the trailer

I miss Raimi.

>not the entire capeshit demographic

Bruh the trailers been out for 8 hours and almost has 20 million views, you can't even see the dislike portion of the bar for the video it has so many likes

Not like the mature and cultured posters on THIS fine board, right?

>posts on Sup Forums and thinks he is above capeshit
yeah yeah bud

That'll easily make 2b and more

How can anyone like this kind of capeshit? Is this board infested with Sup Forumsedditors or what?

>Dude everyone that watches these movies is below me, I'm superior to everyone else
Christ you're embarrassing

>/thread

actually, on second thought

>/board

why is he so cute?

He's a human golden retriever puppy.

go away you fucking twelve year old

Wait I don't see what's wrong

it makes you think, will he ever use instant kill? like, why mention it in Homecoming if we'll never see how it actually works

being here at all isnt something to be proud of

youtube.com/watch?v=cffSbDucnrM

oh, someone sensible here, what a surprise.

I wish, the game looks terrible

Tom asked me what Sup Forums thinks of his Spider-Man & I had to lie to him. Good thing he doesn't spent time here.

>I miss padded costumes
t. nobody

Do you even know what universal means?

More than TFA? no way
It will make a ton but i cant see it even hitting Avengers 2012 money ($1.5b)
It just wont have that novelty factor that brings in non CBM fans

What the fuck are you talking about, all of the marvel movies are using cartoonish cgi and try to hide it with motion blur, not only does their real fight choreography suck, but it is filled with millions of cuts per second i haven't seen a single marvel movie ever since i sae civil war, not only did it make my eyes hurt, i forcee myself to stay and watch the movie till the end, can't believe people actually enjoy it in their individual mindset.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

would a newfag have trips hmm?
did you think about that faggot?

Watches? No, I've watched my fair share of them. Being genuinely hyped for it, though? Now that's retarded.

The game looks better

>takes a LQ blurry pic of the iron spider suit to prove his point

*deep sigh*

Manchilds everywhere

>dude just like, give Spider-Man the iron man suit lol just like have one of the superheroes enhance their already superhuman abilities exponentially more than a normal human could
It actually makes sense why doesn’t Spider-Man wear an iron man suit?

>Bullshot VS blurry freeze frame of a trailer

It looks fine. I'm the first to shit on the new Spider-Babby but this just reeks of a DCpajeet reaching for a reason to malign the capeshit that's going to annihilate DC's hopes of ever having their film franchise do well at the box office.

Shit on it for the bloated cast or Thanos looking like a grape that got stuck in a space heater.

can someone show me a single fucking example of the cgi actually getting better trailer to release from one of these capeshit movies?

>getting hyped for capeshit
>defending bad cgi because MUH COMPANY WARS

and I am the manchild?

>Mahveltards posting pics of reddit

just because you're a low iq brainlet doesn't mean others have to play along

>and I am the manchild?
yes

>He thinks "universal praise" is a literal saying, and not a turn of phrase to indicate an overwhelming majority of opinions.
Probably an easy mistake when English is your second language. If something is "universally well received" or "universally praised," it doesn't mean literally everyone loves it. It means on average, people are more likely to do so. Which is the truth by any conceivable metric for these things.

DCucks are so hilarious, congrats on your biggest franchise biggest a massive bomb! Bahahahaha

>I love capeshit

>Universal praise means on average people are more likely to love it than not

So if 51% of people love it and 49% hate it then its still universally praised?
Get out of here, you are just making shit up to try and detract from your naive comments

typical day on Sup Forums desu

I don't understand this meme. You just screenshot a Marvel trailer at some random point and then start laughing???

>people claiming they hate capeshit yet they spent their free time in those threads by hating and using stupid memes that no other than themeselves find funny.

Makes you think

but that's just some color correction and shit, not fully realised 3D character.

show me how fucking Hulk changed from trailer 1 of Avengers to finished movie or something similar, this is not comparable.

Holy fuck the DCpajeets are going at it. They do realize this won't save Justice League from being a failure right?

I really don't like any superhero movies besides the dark knight, but holy shit this movie looks autistic. Who the fuck was that big-chinned grape nigger? I mean DC is shit, but let's face it, their movies are much more mature and for smarter audiences. Marvel is more for kiddies who read comics and play with action figures...

they all look like shit

Gaurdians of the galaxy was the most reddit-tier movie ive ever seen. i couldn't finish it.

The latest forced meme that hit around a week ago at the same time as "soyboy"

There are people and organizations invested in ruining this place

fuck you Zack Snyder

>newfag redditor doesn't know making fun of capetards and their shit movies has long been a fun Sup Forums activity. AAAHH DC!

>Marvel is more for kiddies who read comics

>*deep sigh*
the redditor has arrived

Yes, because you are actively posting on an user board criticizing people who enjoy these comic book movies. Shit posting is fun, but when you move from it and actually defend yourself while acting superior to others (for movies they enjoy for fucks sake) then you are simply just acting childish.

>I mean DC is shit, but let's face it, their movies are much more mature and for smarter audiences
Not even trying to hide it huh?

I watched it to see what the hype was about, but it was so LAAME I was asking what kind of brainlet would enjoy this retarded piece of shit.

This meme is awful. You sound like a retard.

this 'look at this dood' thing is getting really old

Can someone explain the " oh no no no no no"
part of this meme for me? I really don't get it.

Say that again. Say it again and when you’re wrong, beg for forgiveness.

Force attempt at getting a shit meme over.

That's really fucking sad, too.
Shitposting on Sup Forums is literally the last bastion of non-groupthink left.

Most people honestly don't notice/care about that shit.

>Being this upset because you got found out as an autistic Pajeet.
"On average" is also a turn of phrase, you realize. Like "for the most part" or "mostly." Again, you just cannot understand English. If I say "most people on average prefer a thing," and you think "wow that must mean 51% because that would make it technically the majority," you're just being a pedantic faggot.

I honestly welcome you to find anything, ever, that's been literally "universally praised" by 100% of people everywhere. Go ahead.

OH NO NO NO posting goes back to the release of BvS because of Henry Cavill's receding hairline ("look at the top of his head!")

>that hit around a week ago
I first saw it around BVS, it's just had a resurgence with JL.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7Qnm_UwNU4