‘Black Panther’ Star Reveals Illegal Status, Demands DACA Amnesty

>Actor Bambadjan Bamba revealed his illegalimmigration status in an interview Tuesday and outlined his efforts to push powerful Hollywood figures to fight for the kind of amnesty program currently being debated in Congress.
>“I’m going public first and foremost because I’m sick and tired of living in fear and hiding about this issue,” Bamba toldVariety.
>The 35-year-old actor was 10-years-old when he moved to the United Stateswith his parents from the West African country of Ivory Coast. Bamba realized his illegal status while applying for college. Barred from receiving financial aid, the then-budding actor drove a cab to help pay for drama school. Now he’s organizing for himself and theestimated800,000 people who illegally entered the U.S. with their parents as children and who had been previously shielded from deportation, thanks to Obama’s controversialDeferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) amnesty program — a decision President Donald Trumprescinded earlier this year.

variety.com/2017/film/news/black-panther-actor-daca-1202624929/

>literal who
>star

who

>Bambadjan Bamba

heh

Didn't bother giving the subject even a cursory glance, who's this?

What star

Hes black, he has to be labeled a star by law

>Bamba
>Literally named after a slang for "drugs"

Jesus Fucking Christ.

IMDB says he plays 'Military Leader'. Is this some extra being an attention whore?

capeshit actors are getting deported now

so he could technically get deported before the year ends?

Who?

Didn't read, but since it's a blackie I assume he wants something for nothing

>HELP ME I'M BREAKING THE LAW

kek, I hope he gets deported

>deferred till later
>later is now
let him go

SEND HIM BACK

You know, it's not the fact that they want to live here that's frustrating. I understand not wanting to live in your African or middle eastern hellhole where you were unfortunately born. But the condescending, demanding attitude that some of these people have, while technically being here illegally, is what pisses me off. I can't imagine being in a country illegally and then demanding the government give me amnesty or whatever.

Reporting him to ICE

I'm from the UK but I remember when they had illegals on the DNC stage being applauded by Democrats, I found that really bizarre. The way they flout the law and are proud of it.

I hope he gets deported lol

>post yfw he gets deported on live tv at the premier

He's one of the main antagonists of the film. He takes over Wakanda and deposes Black Panther, destroying all of the spaceships and pyramids. It's an origin story of the Congo

>Demands DACA Amnesty
>leftist demands further dissolution of working class
>more news at eleven

holy fuck lmao deport this cunt now

>I’m sick and tired of living in fear

Simple solution: fuck off back where you came from, apply for a green card like everyone else

and he's wearing a 500$ leather jacket, deport his ungrateful ass

Apparently he's in The Good Place, I've never noticed him

Bambadjan, you have to go back

That is weird. I don't really care about the attitude of illegals because being swayed by emotional arguments is for plebs but I really don't know what the DNC would have been going for there.

>Hollywood actor demanding to be above the law
Wow, so #brave and #inspiring! Threading a completetly new ground there!

>NO MORE SUPERS

>demean American citizens who bothered to go through the process to legally become such

back to africa you go

ding ding ding ding

>being swayed by emotional arguments is for plebs
oh, hey Sup Forums. Are Americans white yet?

Underrated haha

It seems he was that human rights lawyer in the episode where they're trying to argue for Eleanor getting to stay.

I don't mean to neckbeard but it's absolutely true. If you get swayed into being anti-abortion by seeing dead fetuses, anti-deportation by seeing illegals on a stage, or anti-Iran by listening to Netanyahu, you're a weak-minded fool whose vote carries little weight.

I won't disagree, but when you start looking at the world through the lens of numbers and nothing else, you stop being able to make good arguments.

>look at me, I am the daca baby now

>seeing issues from a detached perspective is a bad thing
never vote faggot

that isn't what I meant, i mean if you start trying to take people and convert them to your way of thinking you sound like a psycho.