This run looks like absolute garbage. The art makes me want to vomit...

This run looks like absolute garbage. The art makes me want to vomit, which is all the more insulting when Rocafort was drawing it before. Literally went form my current favorite artist to almost unreadable garbage. What the fuck.

This is what I'm talking about

compared to this. This is the only Marvel comic I read why did they shit on it? What is Rocafort doing now, because I'd rather read that.

Foreman is great. You have a shit taste.

Even worse when Ewing is telling a story that's actually worth reading. To be fair though, the art has gotten marginally more tolerable as its gone on.

Rocafort was on the most recent Red Hood and the Outlaws issue and will do June's issue of Titans.

That does look horrible.

I hated his Tribunal but have found it tolerable otherwise. And Logos is gorgeous.

>when Ewing is telling a story that's actually worth reading

So never?

He hasn't been great for years.

Well maybe you should complain to marvel instead of us

His last issue of Ultimates is actually well done.

The art in Ultimates 2 is not great. If you think it is you have very strange aesthetic taste.

OP here, I just read issue #4. And, yeah the art is awesome in this issue. I guess issues 1-3 were just a really terrible warm-up. I can't wait to see what 5 looks like.

So, anyone read the preview for issue 5? I'm really hoping that Oblivion is the big bad behind it all as Sup Forums seems to assume, and the preview lends some credence to that theory.

The first 2 issues in particular used a lot of computer effects that just looked completely awful, but it has gotten better.

>you should complain to marvel
Implying.

Just be glad you are not reading thunderbolts

>You have a shit taste.
>for not pretending to like this late 80's Max Headroom tier cgi
These Kino Kunts are pure Kancer

The problem is mostly the coloring, not the line-art.

Foreman's art is great. I doubted and the colouring was off first issue, but since then it's owned.

It's only for a few pages to show higher beings, you autist.

I don't get the love for Rocafort. It's a weird mixture of Jim Lee and webcomic art.

No. In that page the art and colouring works cause they are concepts and not just physical beings. I agree that it looks like ass when the focus is on people but the entities are very well done, especially Logos.

Marvel is shit now lel

How do you not like his art? He does good body language and is very technical like DC house style but he is more innovative than those technical artists, he plays interestingly with panels and boarders of those panels. It was especially fitting for Ultimates since they deal with a lot of abstracts.

I used to think like OP but Foreman's art has really improved in the last couple issues. I don't think Rocafort would have been able to pull off Logos' design, for example. He's also done some interesting stuff with the paneling and has shown talent for cosmic horror, which is where the story seems to be going right now.

Foreman just needs to stop doing everything himself. His pencils are fine, but when he tries to ink and color it comes out awful.

His paneling is not good though. He tries to get to tricky and it ends up wasting space on the page

>wasted space
Thats a lazy arguement. Unused space can be for expanding the scene or for framing, he chose to do the later and i think it works well

its the coloring, his artistic skills are still there, they just look weird with how the book is colored.

Here's the preview, by the way.

i follow him on social media, and when he posts his fanart his coloring looks weird there, the coloring they gave him during his time on animal man was perfect, that´s still his GOAT work

I love how Ewing is building up a classic good vs Evil story in the largest scale possible. The cosmic jailer isn't some being beyond morality acting out of curiosity or boredom, like, say, the beyonders. Whover it is, is objectively evil and really fucking hates all things. It reminds me of Final crisis/multiversity, with the whole "spring vs winter" schtick.

Blame Rocafort for sipping the DC Koolaid

It's his fucking fault he chose to work on other shit

DC is oaying and treating their artists far better than Marvel currently. They are bringing them on as writers for this summers crossover. Why wouldn't you want to be an artist for DC?

Because Marvel and Valiant pay you more.

dumb DC cuck.

The emotion squid girl reminded me a lot of Mignola, my favorite artist.

Isn't Rocafort still doing something for Marvel? Inhumans or something?

Yep. The art in the past few issues of Ultimates 2.0 hasn't been bad at all.

Nope Roca isn't doing anything

Rocafort just does fill in issues at both companies now