JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ys8pj2EY-n8
youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, everything in this looks fake.

But since it is Capcom and seeing how souless DHX is, i belive it's real

>Original design works because it's lighter blues that lead into medium blues.
>GUYS WHAT IF WE MADE THEM REALLY DARK BLUES AND OFFSET IT WITH GLOWING CYAN

but why

this is the disaster that is going to take up dhx's sources instead of more ponies
Why are you fucking ruining things that aren't not even games anymore you blue chucklefuck

Everything has to be Iron Man now

>Ruby Speares Mega Man has been a laughing stock for decades.
>Their response is to make an even worse show.

Stop.
STOP.

Fuck off, you have two more seasons confirmed

>we need more ponies

No we don't, Barneyfag.

Does he still have the mini Megaman that lives in his brain?

So, everyone's complaining about his color scheme, but no one's mentioned the fact the episodes are going to be for ADHD kids? 52 eps at 11 minutes each?

>11 minute episodes

Mega Man GO

You all just couldn't let Megaman rest in peace, could you?

It's like that fucking Stephen King movie that got a crappy sequel movie with Clancy Brown.

What are the chances of getting absolutely disgusting video game tie-in?

So when are we getting a "modern and hip" Final Fantasy show?

>Man of Action

Instantly knew it'd be shit.

Looks great. Finally some love for the original franchise. Keep in mind this is what we've had to settle for until now.

>man of action

The old one will probably be better animated.

>mfw love OG Ben 10 and Generator Rex
>mfw I see everything MoA's done

For the record a poster like this represents a pitch, not a cartoon that's actively in development.

I fear for what Roll will look like...

>not Mega Man 11, Legends 3, or X9
Who cares?

Looks fine to me.

Why don't they just make it 3dcg and make easy money?

>Finally some love for the original franchise.
>doesn't even keep the original design or anything fitting the X, Zero or ZX sequels
Yeah no.

>R.O.L.L
>Robotic
>Organizational
>Loud
>Lady

It's basically just the Earthbound robot body with pigtails because whiny women don't allow cute girls robotic or not.

face is looking kind of punchable there. Not a fan of the lights either.

>mega hi

I'll shank a bitch!

I thought this was dropped since I haven't seen anything for this in months

It was never picked up. But they're still trying, apparently.

If Roll isn't a cute robot loli we're going to have problems

Yeah it was. Last anyone heard its coming to That-channel-that-used-to-be-Toon-Disney later this year.

So wait Disney picked it up?

Less "Disney picked it up", more "they realized CN would treat it like shit". See also: Transformers.

Would you please take your cancerous Sup Forums meme back to that board and stay there. Forever. We don't need your forum sliding bullshit.

>High School
>Man of Action
>No new Mega Man games in sight

Well Disney ExDee is still Disney

You heard people who don't know what they're talking about reporting things they just assumed to be true, possibly based on whispers of things that were never settled. Possibly as a strong-arm tactic to try and generate buzz and get the deal.

There is no evidence that the show has ever been bought by a network and media like this showing an appearance at a cartoon pitch event without any Network copyrights in it clearly shows that the cartoon was never bought.

if Boco wasn't in this thread I would've leaked some new details about this cartoon

Huh, you're right. Maybe the deal fell through or something. Ah well.

How much do you think this will suck. anons?

Is it going to be bland and easy to forget, or literal god awful ovenworthy garbage?

DELETE

>African-American Mage

11 minute segments have been a thing forever, breaking them into "seperate episodes" is just tv stupidity.

But guys! What about your new favorite robot?

youtu.be/ys8pj2EY-n8

Pfft, that thing is never happening. Not after the game flopped.

I can't believe Man of Action managed to fuck up the Avengers and Spiderman. Ben 10 and Generator Rex were pretty good. Now they are ruining Mega Man. What went wrong?

>tfw no real Mega Man cartoon

>tfw Megaman Generations like Sonic Generations

He actually looks a lot like X at the start of the games before he gets any of the white armor pieces.

THey did make a cgi Pac Man show about two years ago. They are not new to the vastly outdated video game based cartoon series.

That and they have Pokemon now.

And Yokai Watch, I guess.

Laughing stock? Negro that shit was GREAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc

Plebs just don't understand

very high, this is supposed to be a relaunch of the franchise for a new generation of children who will grow to become basement dwellers.
At least we're finally getting a new MM game, hopefully it will bring something new to the table.

>MN9 wasn't even close to being released
>started another kickstarter to cash in on Megaman nostalgia again
>made a kickstarter for an anime of the previous kickstarter
>failed but got funding from some shady Chinese company at the last minute

Do you think people will ever be stupid enough to trust Inafune again?

That "funding" serms to have gone up in smoke too. 4C refuses to produce the anime (despite taking the money, the asses) and the game's dead.

Con Man.

>4C refuses to produce the anime (despite taking the money, the asses)

topfuckinglel

>4C refuses to produce the anime (despite taking the money
>tfw con man Inafune got conned

They don't have any obligation to finish a project that likely won't do shit for them.

4C's better off doing shit like the Gumball DB parody

They stated it could be as short as thirty seconds based on how much money they got.

Not honoring that (which, let's be honest, is fucking nothing) but still taking the pay is extremely shitty.

At least this design looks loads better than the first version they showed off

Isn't that X, though?

You tell me.

> and these are my friends

It's going to be right up MoA's usual alley of writing quality, I'm sure. Wonder how it's going to look when I see it in motion though. Really don't care for the new design.

Also, Ciel, why didn't you just suck Zero's dick when everyone could see you wanted it? You had 4 games to do it.

Only major difference is the forehead jewel's color.

What would they use as the source? World of Final Fantasy serves as the new "beginner's FF" and is pretty family-friendly. XV is the most recent thing, but already had a fuckton of media attached already. VII:R coming up in the future, etc.

>let's take Mega Man, and make him Mega Man X put through a tron filter

Does Zero have a dick? I mean, he's a robot.

>Also let's name him "Aki Light" and put him in high school!

FF7 is clearly the most popular and well known.

If he had one it belongs to Omega now.

They should just make an original story with the Final Fantasy elements in there- magic, Espers/Eidolons, Gilgamesh, monsters, a medieval-steampunk setting or maybe a weird modernpunk setting

I'd base it on whatever ff phone game is making the most money. Maybe Mobius? Which stars WOL.

How does any human being fuck up this bad?
How does a group of human beings working on the same project fuck up this bad?

wat

They already made it and aired it in Japan, but not on TV and it was just a short.