youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love seeing her happy

I love seeing her Sad

I love seeing her angry

I love seeing her thinking

I love seeing her glad

why do boys make the best girls?

I love seeing the madhouse and chaos of her rainbow filled mind.

Serious question here, please answer:

What do you think of the fact that most, if not all, of the monsters on this show are drawn with prominent nipples?

cute stars now

I feel like it's probably an extension of making them seem masculine.

Evil is sexy?

Post character themes
youtube.com/watch?v=LIvoaWCIt4I

In some cases, yes.

(no nipples here but whatever, we're all thinking about them now)

Nipples aren't illegal

Some would argue Star has indirectly killed before.
I argue that it's a cartoon and it's fun to imagine a world where ditzy chaos and fun is consequence free.

That's why I love this show. It takes all those terrible tropes and makes light of it all.
It's love seeing her royally mess up and want to fix things.

>star will never love you

i just hope she's happy

When was the season 2 trailer/PV released?

Star's literally been on a hill of Skulls smiling with glee. Of course she's killed before.

I hadn't really thought about it

>Some would argue Star has indirectly killed before.
She has 100% killed monsters and several human causalities of her spells have never been seen again.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

I love seeing her loose track of her power and explode. Usually reacting in glee after the fact.

Please post short-haired Star. This is all I have and it's a travesty.

Even Daron agrees in her art.

that drop of blood really catches ya off guard

>Daron Nefcy: Process

What did she mean by this?

I love seeing her goof.

To me, that just makes her seem even more amazing, being able to keep her out of this world demeanor.

>Star will never make you her princess

So what you're saying is that Ludo is really the good guy, and star is evil?

>I love my cat coffee mug
Cute

if you got to call star for 5 minutes what would you say

>"p-please marry me"

>tfw SVTFOE being on adultswim is impossible due to property of Disney.

Alright, I've had my fun. Thanks, Anons.
I've started this thread how I wanted to. Now maybe I'll lurk around and see where it goes.

It's fun thinking about Star making Marco her princess.

>"I hope you find and keep your way."

Ludo is a privileged fuck who lost everything twice over because he was an idiot.

Yes, he worked for his victories in S2. But his incompetence in S1 was just so ridiculous that its results carried over into the next season and fucked him again.

I'd tell her to open a portal to my dimension so I could finally escape 3D waifu hell

>I just remembered daron liked that comic where moon uses star's phone to call river and looks under "daddy" and gets marco instead
>daron is cool

Can anyone find this?

THE HOWLER LEECHES ARE COMING!
Send more money, I'll send more stuff.

Beware the ides of Marco

I will kill anyone who hurts star like that.

I just finished binge watching Star but I can already say I'm in love with her, is this normal? I'm 29 but I can't get her off my mind.

There is not a single doubt in my mind that Starco is endgame.

Uhh, Ludo is a monster and that means he's the bad guy. Duh.

What if it becomes canon early next season and we get to see them as a couple for 2 seasons?

It's not normal, but hey, whatever helps ease the pain right?

I love her so much

Sup Forums is full of fags who can't comprehend the concept that a villain doesn't always have to be the bad guy or one dimensional.

There you go

It's fun going through Nefcy's likes, there's a picture she liked where it's a guy playing piano while getting a blowjob.

>cute stars now

It's weird because I've never felt this way before. I love Star more than my fiancé and we're getting married this July. But Star does things for me. I don't know how to explain it.

That's what I'd want, I just don't think that it'll happen. They'd have less excuse to build Jackie's character.

>Your cartoon hurt our feelings Daron

>I love Star more than my fiancé and we're getting married this July. But Star does things for me. I don't know how to explain it.

With you there, kinda. Star is ruining my relationship

Just like she will ruin Jackie's

seek help

So what are everyone's hopes and predictions for the next season?

I'm hoping there will be an episode where Marco thinks about his relationship with star. With a sudden realization. Similar to that chapter in Medakabox with Zenkichi.
With a similar metal breakdown.

>seek help

cute stars are the only help I need

>Wing it for rating the manga

How did this end?

They're not going to. In the situation they're in right now the only way to move the narrative forward is if Marco realizes his feelings for Star.

Think of it this way: in Jackie's shoes, would you be ok if your girlfriend stays friends with her close friend who just confessed to her in front of you and your friends, who also happened to have lived with her? Adding to that, Marco already knows Star likes him so he can't pretend to be ignorant about the topic. This show is about choices and consequences, and Marco will make his.

Sleepover already gave us the fuel for Marco to change his feelings from Jackie to Star after that confession.

Star is a walking talking Holocaust

Star vs is convincing me to get off my lazy ass and learn to draw so I can draw more cute star.

Same here, but I'm 24.
Same here user. I haven't drawn in 10 years but boy does Star make me feel funny

s y m b o l i s m

>I love Star more than my fiancé
Having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu

Decided to edit that picture a long time ago.

Medaka goes to space alone to save the world or something like that and return before graduation, she and Kenkishi go for different paths after graduation to finally reunite 10 years later at Medaka's office where Kenkichi reveals that he wanted to succeed in life without Medaka, it is revealed that they lost their power when they became adults. At the final scene Kenkichi challenge Medaka to a duel saying that if he wins she had to marry him, Medaka accepts and adds that if she wins he has to marry her and that's the end.

>Star fails to save Marco from St. Olga, which ends up letting him locked there. While Marco tried to fight the continuous sessions of hypnosis, the boy eventually wasnt able resist it. It was not long after that Miss Heinous discovered that the princess wasnt what she looked like. Miss Heinous decided to punish the intruder on her own way, after all, He was already partially recondioned, and a boy have never had undergone such reeducation before. Who knows how many possibilitties this could open for St. Olga? It was na interesting project to look after , and this brown boy already looked like a princess after all. After making her plans, she decided to personally check his education.

>On the next day, Miss Heinous eagerly waited for the results of her new hypnosis setion, specially made to convert that intruder into a proper princess. Beyond the surface, Miss Heinous chipped away at Marco's emotional makeup, slowly replacing the goody two shoes and assertive personality with the vulnerable, gullible and naïve Marci. "I want people to like me. I want to please everybody." Over and over, Marco was told to repeat this until she was in mind, body and soul....a girl named Marci who totally surrendered to it.

>As the months passed, Marci took all the steps on the princess etiquette, her slow feminization began. The countless, monotonous recitations of "My lipstick must always match my nails," or "I love to wear jewelry. Jewelry makes me feel soooooo feminine." The walking lessons. The talking lessons. The sitting lessons. Every detail was addressed and perfected.

>And as the changes rolled on, Miss Heinous could see a quiet feminine confidence building in the new Miss Marci. Her fashion sense and makeup skills were bordering on expert. She giggled a lot. She liked to converse with other women and be a good listener. She seemed....happy.

>So, the conversion was by all means a success, but there was one element that Miss Heinous was careful to control. She made sure that Marci's only concern up to this point was her rebirth and education. She as well as the other princess at St. Olga were told not to worry about sex or companionship, after all she was a lady, and a true lady must preserve her maidenhood.

>But on this final day, that was about to change. It was necessary to complete her healthy transition into the princesshood. And also for Miss Heinous to have her revenge. And so the ever-trusting Marci Diaz, sat on the couch as she always had for the last couple of months and sat and faced Miss Heinous whom she would allow to put her in a warm, peaceful trance.

>Miss Heinous watched and marveled as Marci obediently focused on the screem in front of her. She marveled at Marco's beauty.....the explosion of beautiful colors on her face....the smoky reddish eyeshadows, the long black lashes....the wet, glossy magenta lipstick now shimmering in the candlelight. She was a vision of femininity personified. Her long brown hair cascading down past her shoulders, this morning wearing a silky, ruffly pink dress with finery. She wore incredibly fashionable heels, not so high to cover up the sheer black pantyhose she was also sporting. She was dripping with big, bold silver and diamond jewelry from her ears, her fingers, her arms.

>Looking at the screem, Marci final conditioning started. Pictures of men were showing up, pictures of handsome men....some were younger princes....some older kings and generals.....there were many pictures of men without shirts with well-sculpted bodies...some very big....some thin......close-ups on handsome faces.....closeups on chests and abs and arms.....

So how many other waifus have this kind of influence on people's real life?

>Hidden within the quick moving pictures were subliminal text messages like "I want him to kiss me." or "I need a prince to make me feel safe." Also, there were quick keywords like "strong", "handsome", "sexy".

>As it started Miss Heinous began to speak. "Look at the television Marci. Look closely and do not look away. It is important that you drink in these pictures. You must not resist what is happening. You want to look at these princes and you want to let them take over. You are a woman now and you want to look at men. You want to look at men. With every passing second you are becoming more and more attracted to men. You love the way they look.

>I want you to keep watching the television like a good girl and repeat for me, ‘I love to look at handsome men'. Marci did as she was told. "I....love....to look at......handsome......men." The first few struggled out of her, as if there was some remnant of her old crushes on Jackie inside his male self, it felt trapped inside of her.

>But the longer it went on, the more rhythmic it became and Miss Heinous could see the shudders moving through her body. Her eyes becomingwider....her voice quivering more and more.....she was surrendering to the ecstacy of it.... ver and over it went with the conditioning for 3 to 4 hours. Marco was helpless to resist this new sexuality overtaking him. He repeated suggestions hundreds of times. "I love feeling a king's stubble when He kisses me." "I love being held by a strong, handsome prince". "I want a man to fuck me." "I am crazy about men." "I love it when a prince is funny and makes me laugh." "I love sucking a man's cock." "It feels so good when a man touches my breasts." All the while images of handsome men flickered across the screen......

Hmmm... I do see what you're saying. I just think that would basically kill off Jackie as a character. Will think about it harder.

What are you, fucking gay?

I sort of felt it was weird that everything was just Chuunibyou at the end of it all.

Because they know what boys want in a girl.

>"You love all men, Marci. You are fascinated by all types of men. But the ones you love the most....are the confident ones, the alpha males, princes, kings, knights and generals. You are helplessly attracted to guys who are louder, guys who hang out with other guys and watch sports. You are love how masculine they are. You love a prince who might be a little bit of a jerk, because you think that you can change him and make him better. You see how the rest of the world might think he is a jerk, but you see the good in him and you strive to make him better. You love that about yourself. You are a nurturer. You love a confident Prince, and wish to one Day become his queem.

>At this point, Marci was close to breaking down in tears. The realization of who she was now was sinking in.....and the emotions of it were just so incredible. She was the ultimate submissive now. "Yes," she whimpered. "I want.....to please....men. I love men. I love them sooooo much......I.....ohhhhh......I just want to be.....a good princess, sir. I just want you to love me, sir.....ohhhhh.....fuck......me........fuck........me.......ooooooh"

Star is truly special

I'd like to know this too because I frequent Sup Forums and none of them make them feel like Star does. Maybe by how realistic Star is presented with her strengths and flaws?

LUDOS GONE WILD

Yeah, it felt as not the best ending for some reason.

But what with romance manga and separation? I've seen a lot of mangas (can't give examples right now) which at the end of the series they main characters get separated for some reason for a long time only to get together at the last few pages.

Because the mangakas cant figure out how to make it work because none of them have experienced love, so they use a timeskip as a way to mask that.

Yeah, with the voice acting and the character development, Star feels more like a real girl than most characters I've known.

It's just the urge to watch new episodes when there is none to wait for that's causing this.
It will all be gone in ten years.

>It will all be gone in ten years.

I will be gone in 10 years

That's good to know.

We should keep track about how many broken relationships Star has caused.

Loud House crossover?
How would it work out?

Sup Forums semen on the screen and in every gap on the keyboard.

janna must be a splendid rogue
because she stole my heart

I can think of a few.

i doubt that you people are serious, but yeah, star is literally better than the 90% of the Sup Forums waifus, having flaws and act more human is better than act and talk like a retard.

Would be pretty funny. Lincon would be the protagonist, having bad luck. Star would be casting spells for everyone to have fun, but they always end up hurting Lincon. So he stands up and tells her to go. or something. Then his sisters tell him that he is selfish and he apologizes and everyone is happy.Thats what happens in most LH episodes anyway
Also the little scientist would deny her magic.
And Marco's harem would expand exponentially after every girl falls in love with him

Why is Star splattered with blood in this page?

artist has a thing for "what if star has freckles"

daddy marco tore that box to fucking shreds moments earlier