Samurai Jack

N-no this is a joke, right? I can't be without my samurai for 3 weeks. Say it ain't so, Sup Forums. I THOUGHT IT ALL WAS ALREADY DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

:)

Gotta make room for more TTGO reruns

>on Adult Swim
swing, miss

Why does it switch from Saturdays to Fridays?

For [as], it would be "Gotta make room for more Seth McFarlane reruns."

AND they're moving it to Friday, so they're pretty much killing its ratings. Not that it matters, the show is done and its main source of income would be merch and video sales.

bump

Where's the source?

>wikipedia
Source me nigga

wtf you mean 3 weeks?

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/samurai-jack/episode-guide/EP00451702?aid=zap2it

Oh that's gay

Is this like an actual official tvlisting site?

Well that sucks

no surprise they're kicking it off Toonami, it killed the rest of the block's ratings and an old Family Guy rerun that was there pulled better ratings

Fuck

At least we get to finish this arc up but still this going to be a long 3 weeks

CN CEO: "This show isnt kid friendly, why did we allow this? Fuck it costs so much and doesnt pull in as much ratings as family guy. Maybe we should just call in a finisher to remove this gennedy problem? Yeah, the fans wont know what hit him."

Zap2it has gotten airdates wrong before, though, and I don't see them suddenly shifting the show to Fridays when it's still part of Toonami marketing.

It would be kind of weird to randomly shift this to Friday considering how much it was advertised to be on Toonami. I think there is an error here

I didn't wait 13 years to wait 3 more weeks dammit!

Also, the Tv schedule only goes up to two weeks. I say start panicking when it hasn't changed a week before April 8th's airing.