>tfw ywn mount Cheetah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXgnZkFNLGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want her to claw my dick

Still man face

What a pussy.

>wanting to mount something with that face

So...who is left? Joker, Cold (we've seen this one on the story trailer but not in reveal trailer) and Black Adam?

She's the PURRfect MANE for SuPURR Smash Warner Bros.

Yep

>ULTIMATE SPIDER

>Wanting to fuck a transsexual furry
Boy you need JESUS in your life.

I still can't believe that's not some game reviewer's face shopped onto Liara's head.

>Still no fucking Bane gameplay
These fags know nothing of strength

Who /aqua/ here?

You mean MAXIMUM Wesker

Post handsome Aquaman from the new build

MORTALS ARE SO-- YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!

I'm not good with DC here, who's Firestorm and why should I care?

Nobody and you shouldn't. Especially since he's misrepresented in this game as just a "fire guy"

In the context of Injustice you shouldn't since he's just the black Human Torch from F4ntastic or whatever that movie was called

>I'm not good with DC here, who's Firestorm and why should I care?
youtube.com/watch?v=IXgnZkFNLGo

>Deadshot can rocket jump

Why?

Aquaman used to look like Ray Romano

Now if only they could get Superman to not look like Jerry Seinfeld, or make Batman look like Kramer

>I still can't believe that's not some game reviewer's face shopped onto Liara's head.
It gets worse if you've seen her """sex""" scene.

God Bless NRS. make superman sexy next. his face is pretty bad.

To be fair, Jerry is an admitted DC fanboy.

>love that Cheetah's in the game
>hate her design
I love the way she fights though. They actually made her cool as hell, which not a lot of people do since they just assume she's just some boring were-cheetah.

>Especially since he's misrepresented in this game as just a "fire guy"
I hate this so much. I'm not the biggest fan of Firestorm, but his powers are actually much more interesting and vast than just "lol he can shoot fire."

Like, if you're gonna put Firestorm in the game, at least do him right for fucks' sake.

They'll be a lot of ways to change her look up if not straight up change her face or into a different character altogether.

Like? What would make him not be "Captain Atom 2"

Flash and captain marvel throw Bolts

What the point of the flame hair anyway? It's his one thing that makes him different.

Firestorm's powers don't work too well for a fighting game and he's only in for synergy

>I long for amazon blood
>It won't be easily obtained
>Followed by Cheetah easily obtaining it.

She's still kinda ugly though.

>Like? What would make him not be "Captain Atom 2"
That's a good point, although Captain Atom isn't even in the game anyway.

If it wasn't for that blasted synergy we could have had a cooler fire character with much more energy.

>it's a character nobody likes and nobody asked for included because she fits easily into a traditional fighting game character archetype slot

I liked Cheetah and wanted her in Injustice 2. Check and mate.

>People complain about the amount of Batman characters
>Add a Wonder Woman villain/rival
>People still complain.
Huh. Really gets the clock tickin'.

If you don't like Cheetah, you have no place in Sup Forums. Simple as that.

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I found out Copperhead was just a freak in a costume.

Oh boy I can't wait for another thread full of totally not Capcucks and D*sney interns bitching about a game they were never going to buy in the first place.

He better be apart of the stream this Wednesday

I didn't realize how much I wanted Etrigan until now.

why do all female characters these days have to look like shrek

epic meme bro go back to Sup Forums

A collection of individual psyches that exist inside a Doctor Manhattan, usually Ronnie and The Professor. Sometimes he's a fire elemental like how Swamp Thing is a plant elemental, but regardless he's capable of controlling matter at the subatomic level, although sometimes he can't manipulate organic compounds and phasing like the Vision.

His name is Firestorm because Nuclear Firestorm.

He's flame guy in Injustice because Netherrealms is staffed by casuals who have never read a single comic in their lives.

>a Doctor Manhattan
No

>What would make him not Captain Atom 2?

Something with the personalities being a stance system.

Him turning the air and ground into different elements in slow long range moves that stun.

Vision-phasing counter.

Come on. He's Dr. Manhattan plus Vision. He's not hard with a little imagination.

Etrigan not being in is a crime. He's perfect for the type of tone NRS wants.

"Dead you were and dead you'll be, all because you fought with me!"

But he is, although yeah, Firestorm came before Osterman.

His gimmick was basically "what if two guys got stuck in the same weird accident that made Captain Atom at the same time?"

You wanna talk about characters perfect for NRS's tone?

And he's already got some great potential for gear!

Honestly they'd fall in love with so many characters if they just read some comics.

Boone would love him so much.

Etrigan, Frankenstein, Lobo, Jonah Hex, there's so much untapped badass potential.

Lobo was in the first game as DLC though.

Yeah but he's not in this one unless he's going to show up in the XL edition.

There better be a fur only skin/gear or else boon!

I hope they make all the girls as thick as Wonder Woman

>Still no Scarecrow reveal trailer

Scarecrow's dead and gone, we'll have to settle for Mad Hatter.

Is that from Seven soldiers? I haven't read much about Frank

Why would he pull it out that way when the other end was thinner?

Who are they revealing on the 23rd Sup Forums?
Place your bets

Tfw you fear that cheetah will be mid-tier at best.

Please sweet daddy boon I just want 1 fucking character i like to be tournament viable. As long as shes good enough to be considered a great pocket pick i guess i can be happy with that.

Also im gonna need super hero high gear too boon

It was really wedged in there so he had to wedge it into the wall

Captain Cold

It's gonna be either Scarecrow or Black Adam since Cold has been unofficially revealed

>That reptile crawl

B A S E D

This is both the best darkstalkers game and the worst darkstalkers game yet

>nobody likes and nobody asked for
Not true.
Also a lot of people asked for blue beetle but the hype seems to have gone down since the reveal.

Someone made it into the finals using Killer Frost in injustice 1, it's all about skill level.

Killer Instinct is the best Darkstalkers game

>let's have the same dozen most popular DC characters we include everywhere and nothing else
no thanks

I'd rather have Cheetah over pretty much all the Batman characters. Which by the way, the game has way too many of! Cheetah in terms of gameplay looks far superior to fucking Catwoman, who no one even used in the first game. But since she has a connection to Bruce, she has to be in the game.

I hate that Atrocitus has lips

I liked Catwoman in the first game but I think she should've died in some way

Brucey has to have his cat harem

Did they just steal Spider-Man's Maximum Spider?

INJUSTICE 2 #3
Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by DANIEL SAMPERE and JUAN ALBARRAN
Cover by BRUNO REDONDO
A raid on Stryker’s Prison by a newly formed Suicide Squad does the unthinkable and releases Superman from his cell. Meanwhile, Harley Quinn encounters someone she never expected to see again—and Damian Wayne is shocked by the appearance of someone he never knew existed.
On sale JUNE 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST

INJUSTICE 2 #4
Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by BRUNO REDONDO and JUAN ALBARRAN
Covers by BRUNO REDONDO
Harley finds herself up against impossible odds forcing her to make a deal with the devil. Meanwhile, Batman offers counsel to one young man and then remembers happier times and a day of training with another one—his own son, Damian.
On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST[/quote]

Red Hood confirmed?

>Suicide Squad
WB just won't let that movie go, will they?

Damien definitely would've known that Jason existed and Harley's surprise probably comes from Deadshot

The young man is most likely Jaime

I think that if Jason ever does get revived in this universe he would be Regime very briefly

>shocked by the appearance of someone he never knew existed

Swamp Thing

Ra's told Damien about Swamp Thing

It'll probably be Supergirl looking for Clark's allies

Yep, he is confirmed.

No point in having two zombie monsters.

Grundy's gone

I forget when you last see him

Hal throws him into space but he shows up after that I think

You fight him as The Flash after Superman kills Shazam.

yeah, this.
happened to doctor fate too, he was turned into the guy that shoots beams and yellow lighting

Who's the dude in the Deadshot battle background, Emperor Supes?

They're very inconsistent with his level of incarceration if it is Supes

Don't be a dumbass.

Fate uses mainly ankhs, this is as in characters as he can get.

I want pre-fight dialogue between Superman and Bane to mention breaking Bruce's back

>Think you have a chance against me?
>Of course, I broke the Batman!
>It's easier than it sounds

MAXIMUM SPIDER

Do you think they will finally flesh him out ? He's not just going along with the shitstorm that was the Regime, he's the one breaking out Supes as shown in the trailer. They seriously need to justify why he's still going with it since literally everybody other hero beside perhaps Wondie and Damien realized they were in the wrong, and they have the excuse of being batshit crazy at that point.

Also I hope someone finally calls out Harley on her involvement in causing all of this and Dick's death.

Raven was also possessed by her father in this timeline, so I assume the explanation's gonna involve possession/hacking.