White

>white
>obsessed with oriental cultures
>autistic
>virgin

Is Danny Rand /our guy/?

yes

pls give me qt japanese gf

Never understood why the girl has to be japanese, why couldn't they give him a Korean girlfriend. That would have been perfect. Failing that a girl from south eastern China, those are ok too.

If she's not Japanese, it's not appropriate for her to be using a katana.

Its really bad honestly and not because he is white

Curly fist looks ugly too he has no charisma I bet if he was hotter people would be more forgiving

We more martial arts in a doctor strange movie
They should be delivering over the top martial arts with this show

The actor is shitty

I don't believe that he has been training martial arts all this time

He was smoking weed.

>MNU Iron Fist and MCU Cap will never hang out and compare their wizard powers

I think it has to do with how the average american perceives the chinese as scummy and the japs as bro-tier

>Establish in the first episode that he's the unstoppable badass that nobody can touch
>spend the rest of the series having him job against complete nobodies and random thugs

>Its really bad honestly and not because he is white
so that's the whole thing then

Iron Fist fucked a hot asian girl multiple times, Cap just kissed a girl once and then he never kissed her again because she was old and gross but he did kissed her niece like a minute after she died!

Because Colleen's thing in the comics is "having a katana" and she got it from her family.

>>Establish in the first episode that he's the unstoppable badass that nobody can touch

The hell they did.

The show repeatedly says he didn't even finish his training. It seems like the only reason he even got picked to fight the dragon is because he and Davos are the only fucking students who lived in K'un L'un in this "we don't even have the budget to show the monastery" universe.

I was an extra on two episodes of this show. I can confirm in the park scenes the dude had his own tent that he and his entourage would play Xbox in. The tent always reeked of weed.

I don't remember Danny losing any fight, he wasn't a force of nature but he clearly had the upper hand everytime

Madame Gao raped his butt

yes

>training mma 2 years
>kickboxing class
>this gimp comes in
>doing "gong fu" since he's a kid
>tells the coach he'd like to try a class, and that "both sides can learn something"
>complete autistic spazz on nearly every drill
>has to stop and have conversation about how we'd do things differently in his club every single time
>pray to god he brought a gum shield
>get to sparring
>paired up with him
>light him the fuck up
>drop him with a liver kick
>never seen again

he had another skinny dweeb with him watching, he was probably one of his students or something, anyways the point is he's a fucking LARPer just like that clown was, fucking show was garbage.

>Lost his virginity within a week of returning to NY
No

>muh MMA
Can't you faggot just stick to /asp/?

Kill yourself, OP.

>Curly Fist

Permission to use that name? I like it.

he's supposed to have a black gf not an Asian one

>tfw all those things but black
I'm screwed, aren't I?

Japs as giant assholes

/asp/ is a horrible place

>autistic
Explain

Somebody shoop the Iron Fist onto this.

I get that Sup Forums has destroyed Sup Forums but keep your shitty memes off this board.

>I don't remember Danny losing any fight
He lost to that guy who was trying to torch his arm x-ray

>we don't even have the budget to show the monastery" universe
This is what pissed me off. I was waiting for a K'un L'un episode and I never got it. Not even a little glimpse. It was just flashbacks of snow.

She is Chinese.

Coleen's whole thing is using a Japanese katana, but when invented probably got given the Chinese surname Wing because Amerifat writers didn't know the difference. So like the comics she's got a Chinese-American father and Japanese mother, but played by an actress with an English father and Chinese mother.

It's not because he's white, it's the kind of white guy he is that annoys everybody.

They should have had someone who could do martial arts. The Kung full show shouldn't have the worst looking fights.

I've only seen to 11 but I'm guessing this is the best we get