How do you like your teenage romance,Sup Forums?

How do you like your teenage romance,Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lesbian.

in the garbage

cute and perfect

good

Non-existent unless the show is about romance or romance plays a huge theme in it.

Uncancelled. ;_;

Also, this guy gets it.

Generally I don't, but if you insist on doing it, make it awkward, make it insensitive, make it hormone-ridden, make it real. None of this "female teachers in the teacher's lounge teddy bear matchmaking" fan-service bullshit.

SEASON 7 FUCKING WHEN?!

>tfw Triana will never come back
It hurts.

I dont think Theresa is THAT horny

No, because any animated version of teenage romance is shallow and unrealistic.

They always depict romance as either surprising and enlightening or as a slow and steady friendship that evolves into something romantic

In reality 95% of relationships are either quick, meaningless encounters or a long, painful, drawn out experiences that normally end with other people ending up hurt, disappointed and frustrated.

Sad but true

SEASON 3 FUCKING WHEN AS WELL

Like this.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>i haven't watched venture brothers
Pleb.

But that works only in live action drama. Or some Buffy shit.

The condom packet clattered? That's a lot of enthusiasm!

I haven't watch some of the more recent episodes, but I really don't remember much of a romance going on in that show unless you mean Dean going all emo angst over Triana

Not at all.

Fuck off.

I was being realistic with my desire for season 7. Venture Brothers isn't cancelled.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

inb4 REEEEEE

It was surprising and enlightening for me. You're just an autist. Also, if you want painful and long or quick and meaningless encounters, watch Korra.

Braceface actually had a pretty brutal romance; it seems like typical cutesy shit but then the boy reveals to his friend that being her boyfriend is making him worried and annoyed all the time because of all the dumb neurotic sitcom shit she's always getting into. Then she got jealous of a female friend of his he wasn't attracted to and he actually got angry at her. He asked her to just leave everything alone but she kept picking it at it and asked if it meant they had broken up. I think he said yes to just get some peace and quiet.

Sharron was truly the worst girl.

Every day until we like it?

>How do you like your teenage romance

With video games and two years worth of semen.

Stop posting that because Shinkai already made it into a movie.

angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

She wants the Ran-D so badly she dropped her baton. That's the clatter.

>emo angst
More like an obsessive douche.
Then Triana gets fed up with Dean thinking they have something going and finally tells him to fuck off.

>or a long, painful, drawn out experiences that normally end with other people ending up hurt, disappointed and frustrated.

God this.

If you have a relationship in high school and you go to separate colleges, just end that shit.

>a slow and steady friendship that evolves into something romantic

Worked for me. Still working after many years.

cute and perfect

Clumsy

What am I looking at? Generic pasta or is there something more to it.

Last time I saw it, it was labeled as a webcomic pitch.

>posting that comic

Fucking hell..

my nigga

also check'd

I have retarded idea.

Teenager guy falls asleep one night (Let's call him Gregory). The next day Gregory wakes up in hospital and then he realizes that he's in body of a chick. Everybody around calling the fact that he is awake as a miracle. Trapped in body that doesn't belong to him he starts to search around and try to live his "new life". He finds out that now he lives in body of Emmie, a victim of car crash that happened few days earlier also she is fellow teenager from his school. With his memories he tries to find out what is happening with his old body that he lost and his old family. When he goes back to school he finds out that his old body is completly fine and alive also his old self behave just like him before accident. Knowing his own deepest secrects and having memories of his past self he decided to stay near old Gregory and befriend him leaving his new life as Emmie.

Basically Gregory is now his own clone trapped in body of Emmie and tries to function normally. He also wants to keep eye on his former self. Add some wierd shit, shenanigans, identity crisis and we can be done here.

I'm pretty sure I read this manga already.

>How do you like your teenage romance,Sup Forums?

Very awkward

I too foind it awfully familiar, until I got to the part with the old body still being alive.

Everything before that sounds like the manga where some guy gets braintransplanted into a loli body.

>A slow and steady friendship that evolved into something romantic
>long, painful drawn out experience that ends with other people ending up hurt, disappointed and frustrated
It was kinda both.

Full of unnecessary nudity and frequent ejaculation

>nudity
>unnecessary

How?

When Houran calls you trash, you're fucking trash

Look who's talkin

Self insertable so I can satisfy a need for feelings that I've never felt.

Pretty simple

>Make friends with this nice pretty gal around Junior year
>Steadily go from acquaintance to friend to best friend by the end of Sophomore
>Beginning of senior we both had similar schedules and took a bus together to local Community College for half our classes
>Both decide we've simply grown into bf and gf and start going out

was her name Lisa?

No

It's only acceptable when they're both cute boys. But really, the majority if not all of het romance in cartoons are forced -- the two are in a relationship not because they have good chemistry, but because one is a boy and the other is a girl and for some reason society dictates that they're incapable of just being friends. But a romance between two cute boys is something that needs to be worked on, to prove that they're more than just friends.

TL;DR: Boyzu ravu cartoon WHEN?

With lots of teen-stamina-powered sex.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way

So generic pasta.

>2011
Seems like it started around the time I left Sup Forums.

Ok, those are some good points.

Not part of the plot, mostly happening in the background and void of love triangles and drama.