What memory could he have instead described to not become the laughing stock of Sup Forums ?

What memory could he have instead described to not become the laughing stock of Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>immediately sliding to page 3
Great post, retard.

>I have.. seen things.. you people wouldn't believe.
>Chicks with dicks.. and.. girls build like refrigerators.
>All those kino moments.. lost in time, like.. sneeds in.. space.
>Time to.. fap..

>I have.. seen things.. you people wouldn't believe
>the result of the 2016 presidential election

>I saw Chili and Sea Beams simmer in the dark near the Isla Nublar. All those expenses will be paid in time, like tears in rain. Time to eat.

>page 3
explain

Nice.

the time his mother walked in on him masturbating

bravo

>I saw the content of his bag
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

I've seen FOOTAGE I STAY NOIDED

>I've seen Harvey weinstein fucking all your waifus, and more

That was pretty moving, user. I got so caught up in the meme that I never took the time to dwell on the actual scene. Makes me think about my own meaningless journey through this wonderful site. Goddamnit user, I'm legitimately tearing up.

> i have seen memes you people wouldn't believe
> suicide planes crashing into mountains, baneposting distorting realities near the Lufthansa bains
> all those moments will be lost in time
> like shitposts on thread
> time for archive.

This scene is only a laughing stock for a few Sup Forums posters, nothing more than bait for (yous).

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost... in time, like... tears... in rain".

And for that reason I AM OUT!

Oh wow, one of the greatest lines in cinema is being made fun on the worst board of a site populated by failed losers obsessed with black cocks?
Damn, everyone involved must feel silly.

His final words were pretty poetic. That's why its been beaten down with the dumb hammer.

NEVER FORGET

Explain what's so great about it?

The delivery. It's called acting. Have you heard of it?

>laughing stock of Sup Forums

you mean one unfunny fat fuck that laughs at his own threads?

The thing is, based Hauer actually removed a lot of the monologue (which he referred to as 'opera speech') and instead wrote the following most memorable line 'lost in time, like tears in rain, time to die'.

>When Hauer performed the scene, the film crew applauded and some even cried.

its not funny its touching and memorable. the only people who hate it are nihilists because in a completely secular context he brings meaning into the world that he shares with a different species (which means objective truth is real) and literal niggers just being faggots for the sake of contrarianism and then actual stupid people which this board is probably 60% composed of

>chili and sea beams
holy fook

A nihilist would appreciate the dialogue, it's literally nihilistic.

So it's not one of greatest lines, it's one of greatest deliveries
The line it self is pretty dumb

The line is elevated by the haunting delivery into being memorable. I know I'm a complete sperg but I can't be the only person who quoted the line in the mirror after watching the film for the first time, right?

Why is it dumb? This synthetic human being who up until now has been literally immortal, stuck in a adult state and an adult conscience, has experienced things beyond the comprehension of a regular human. He traveled space, he saw things that no human could see, for biological reasons, like space radiation. He is larger than life and this human, who is like a child to him on terms of experience, is hired to kill him because he doesn't want to accept mortality that was built into him by humans out of fear. He has lived through amazing things and he is confronted, for the first time, with mortality, he realizes that because of it nothing he has done and seen will matter, it'll be lost and forgotten.

Why is it dumb?

>The line itself is pretty dumb

>HE DIDN'T STOP AND EXPLAIN TO ME THE FICTIONAL CONCEPT OF A C-BEAM HE JUST SPOKE DIALOGUE IN A WAY SOMEONE WOULD REFERENCE AN ACCEPTED AND NORMAL PART OF THEIR UNIVERSE THE LINE IS SHIT WHERE IS MY FOOTNOTE

Kill yourself.

no its not at all you dumb brainlet faggot

Yes it is, dumb cunt. He literally phrases it how no matter what you'll do it'll be lost to time and won't matter.
Fucking retard, he spoonfed the meaning to you.

They would be lost in time, if you don't tell your stories and pass your memories along to your successors. It's quite literally the opposite of nihilism.

Even if your pass it on it'll still be lost. It's only a matter a time. Humans have been alive for 400 hundred years, that is like nothing. What is a single lifetime compared to that?

>What the fuck are books

>time to dine

>i think human media will last a solar flare

Yeah it's not like paper can be damaged; the sun will burn out in a few billion years, but maybe if I write a book it will be hanging around in space after the supernova

>books
>solar flare
unless you are trying to imply the planet will be swept clean of all organic matter you’re being a bit stupid here user

Holy shit didn't catch that

I C-BEAMS OF GREEN!

But "we hope you enjoyed our product" is fucking shakespeare, right?

I don't understand your point. Yes, a solar flare will cook the surface of the planet and clean all organic and non organic matter.
So will an asteroid, as it has done before and will inevitably do it again.
Not even mention a supernova on another galaxy shoots a giant ball of fission energy that grazes our solar system and destroys everything in it.
We are nothing and nothing we do is relevant to the universe, nothing we do will ever persist.

That explains why you bothered replying to him

lol

you’re incredibly stupid and took the lines literally and am assuming that im referring to the literal interpretation of what Roy said, not the sequence of events of Deckard being chased onto the roof as Roy realizes he’s fucked and has lost everything, and then proceeds to save Deckard and then communicate to him the only memory he has that’s worth sharing with another person. then deckard recognizes that Roy is as human as anyone else if humanity is real, and then there’s a dove that takes flight which symbolizes the holy spirit departing or a miracle taking place or ensoulment and the flight of the soul taking place. Its not nihilist, i hate to break your little fish bowl open but that’s just a shallow analysis that hinges on the last lines of the scene.

Oh god, fuck off with your analogies you fedora neckbeard.

>and then there’s a dove that takes flight which symbolizes the holy spirit departing or a miracle taking place or ensoulment and the flight of the soul taking place

isn't he like 3 years old though? you think an adult human hasn't experienced things that would blow his mind? why brag about it?

the pointlessness of this sage'd thread reaffirms my belief that poor people like op are poor because they are fucking shit heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

welp, they must have been pussies. srsly, who the fuck cries at shit like that? must've had soybois back in those days too