Are they gonna fuck?

Are they gonna fuck?

Is Pyra Magna just a bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WchseC9aKTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Optimus's heart belongs to Elita 1. They just have to goddamn meet first!

And Pyra just wants to be Cybetron's lord and savior. Hardly the demeanor of a bitch!

But current IDW Elita 1 is a fucking psychopath

Pyra is shit. Aileron is shit. Barber is shit and he's turned Optimus into shit. Fuck this series, fuck RID, and fuck IDW for allowing this fucking garbage to go 5 years without cancellation.

Actually, she's a hardass general whose ship is basically an enslaved servant to the Transformers equivalent of Judas.

That said, Optimus's optimism and hope for a better future for Transformers can help soften Elita 1's edge.

I guess only time will tell as to whether they meet
But for now it's sexual frustration with Pyra and Pax

Everyone is wrong because we all know who will win the Optimus bowl.

>yfw poor little Cosmos gets cucked to hell and back

Jokes aside, Pyra Magna comes off as a butch lesbian to me so I think she's just a "bitch". I place that in parenthesis because she's done nothing wrong other than rightfully call out Optimus on his manipulative bullshit.

Is there a significant difference between a targetmaster and, say, Megatron in his gun form?

Elita 1 will never even become relevant enough in the IDW continuity to even begin interacting with Optimus. She's TAAO bound too.

I hope not! I mean, Optimus does cross over the two books quite often, at least until he was locked out by the Titans Return storyline.

He crosses over but usually to just address something with the council or speak to Windblade. Elita 1 really doesn't seem to be a major character in this story and to pair off Optimus with someone he hasn't even spoken with in this continuity would just be bizzare. That and they're dealing with completely different issues and wouldn't compliment each other very well as characters. I don't care for Optimus and Pyra Magna quite just yet as a pairing (because frankly I need there to be at least some sense of closeness between characters before I start shipping something) but it would be more understandable because 1. They share a book and work closely and 2. They're dealing with the exact same problems and themes because they're in the same book. They can relate to one another much easier.

Honestly all three characters should just stay away from romance. None of them really need it at all. They're interesting characters as they are.

Nah, Optimus is already fucking Soundwave.

Fair enough. I mostly just ship because of how they were in the original G1 stuff. Harmonic resonance or some BS like that.

I highly doubt Optimus and Elita-1 are going to be a thing in IDW.

Ironhide and Chromia aren't afterall.

>Are they gonna fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=WchseC9aKTU

Targetmasters don't mass-shift and are human sized

>Nah, Optimus is already fucking Soundwave
As much as I like the idea of that I would feel so bad for Cosmos.
>Adore Soundwave to the point you're willing to take a Galvatron blast to the side for Sanctuary station in order to preserve Soundwaves dream.
>Literally serving as Soundwaves nanny at the moment taking care of both the birds and Rumble and Frenzy
>Lives in Sanctuary station instead of Autobot city
Cosmos doesn't deserve to be cucked.

>cucked

That word has entirely lost its meaning in Sup Forums.

It's lost all meaning all over Sup Forums. People use it a way where you don't actually have to be with the person in question to be cucked anymore.

I like the idea of Prime and Aileron.

>Idol and her fangirl
It's cute. Also size difference is cute.

He can't be cucked if there was never anything there, user.

But yeah. It's cute. It was nice to see Soundwave reacting to Cosmos being hurt, I hope he's the one to save him.

So Mairghread Scott said Airachnid was still gonna be evil. She's Onyx's prophet so she'll definitely jump in with whatever he's doing. Do you think the combined might of Airachnid and Elita have a chance of killing Screamer, or are they just going to get in each other's way?

>She's Onyx's prophet
Black Arachnia was Onyx's prophet not Airachnid who will be making their first appearance. That being said nobody has a chance of killing Starscream because Starscream has plot armor and the protagonist (sort of) on his side.

Ah. Mixed em up. Thank you. Still, I'm excited for Onyx coming back and attacking Cybertron. Should force pretty much all of Caminus to reevaluate how they view the Primes. Plus there's a small part of me they give Starscream his immortal spark.