Why was he going here?

Why was he going here?

He was clearly at a disadvantage - his best option was a change of venue.

Better question - why did Genndy choose an Indian Temple for the action segment, and was there supposed to be any symbolism or metaphorical meaning behind the tomb room scene with the dead king sitting at his throne?

How did Jack explode the temple after he killed one of the ninja girls?

I was so confused from that. Did his sonic dagger somehow explode the place?

It's the same sonic dagger from the previous episode, whatever it hits will explode.

Jack was outnumbered and in the open. He sprinted for the ruins because he knew he could use tight corridors and blind turns to obviate their numbers advantage somewhat, and possibly hide from them if necessary.

The sonic dagger causes objects it strikes to vibrate at their resonance frequency until they violently explode.

Tartakovsky has always liked to use a wide mix of cultural looks and music for his scenery. This is nothing unusual, really. I doubt it has deeper meaning.

He wanted to do TGTBTU refrence

Wasn't skull knight leading him in that direction?

Wasn't it Cambodian? It looked Cambodian.

More hits with the sonic dagger = bigger explosion. He hit the wall, like, 5 times.

how the FUCK was I supposed to know the sonic dagger made things explode

bravo nolan

>I wasn't paying attention to the previous episode: the post

Because you watched the previous episode and you don't have short term memory loss.

Is this nigga serious?

Because Scaramouche demonstrated that it does in the previous episode. Jack even exploited this fact to beat him.

...by paying attention to the action segments in the previous episode.

there is literally no possible way to know this without autistically memorizing the first episode

they should have just told you instead of making you seek out the lore like some kind of faggot memorizing DND weapon effects

>being successfully baited by a frogposter

>>it's autistic to remember the main villian of the previous episodes gimmick

Scaramouche demonstrates how the weapon works on a wall, explains it, destroys a dagger of Jack's with it, then has it used against him when Jack uses his other dagger as a grenade. You are incorrect.

>bad b8 the post
Yeah but wasn't he already going here before he got attacked by monkey girls?

same fucking faggot

BAITIN

It's a tower! Never playned a sandbox? Jack needs to unlock that region of the map

SHITPOSTIN'
Try again my guy

wow you guys on Sup Forumsmblr are really easy to bait lmao

i bet your next move to save face is merelypretending.jpg

Real question now.

Where is Jack going on this season? Does he have a plan? Is he searching an specific place?

You need to be 18+ to post here.
Why is shitposting not a ban?

My guess is he doesn't get on the right track until Aku finds out he doesn't have his sword and he has to find some way to survive

CQC bro

Close.

>giving him a ((((((you))))))
Disgusting