What is the best reality check in tv and film?

What is the best reality check in tv and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gabrelyanov/status/935515918892969986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's literally the cinema equivalent of

You look like a good Joe.

Yeah but she was a brainlet going to BU. If she wanted to have a conversation with high IQ ZUCC, she’d have to be asian first. ZUCC did nothing wrong in this scene.

>incel.jpg

Giving an argument a specific name doesn’t discredit it. As a virgin male, you are physically and mentally inferior to men who have had sex and can regularly interact with women.

This is such a basic, fundamental part of being a man in society that your failure to do so is embarrassingly pathetic.

So yes, when you spout your edgy autistic hate towards women/minorities/chads, etc we immediately know youre a loser virgin faggot with no redeemable opinions.

5/10 might work on redditors

>le rebbit

You’re mad as fuck

That basically everyone cheats. I believe that almost every couple has a de facto open relationship. It's not even worth dating anymore if you're not into that.

>It'll be because you're a dirty kike
Jesus how did they get away with this?

Calm down there buddy. Some people cheat because they get a kick out of doing something forbidden. Most people cheat because their spouse isn't fulfilling their needs. A lot of people don't cheat, like me.

QFT

>Most people cheat because their spouse isn't fulfilling their needs.
>blaming the victim
They cheat because they're selfish.

You ever been in a relationship son? It's a two way street. I've been on the verge of cheating once, when i was in a shitty relationship (i didn't though), but it's a perfectly understandable human reaction. I wouldn't call it selfish per se, it's just bad impulse control. These impulses don't just appear out of thin air (it does in a select few), they appear because something is lacking. It's just human psychology. If you want to call that victim blaming, whatever.

This movie lost all its appeal after the World actually got to know the real Zuckerberg and how he was NOTHING like the smart, sharp-tongued guy portrayed by Eisenberg but a sweaty, bumbling, creepy, sell-your-secrets dork.

Fuck Aaron Sorkin

Jewish TV execs see the last name "Riami" and immediately bring him on, without looking up his previous work.

>Giving an argument a specific name doesn’t discredit it
>incel.jpg
lol

You're trying to absolve yourself of responsibility for either maintaining a functional relationship or ending a dysfunctional one by saying you couldn't help it. Sugar coat it all you like, it's selfishness, little man.

Except that is untrue. We see in history that there are many men who never had sex (nevermind reproducing) who contributed to society in incredibly important ways. Thus they are remembered, where the common men around them who fucked like rabbits are not.
In other words, it has nothing to with sex. A man's value is independent of women. A man's value is determined by who he is and what he has done, not whether or not he can talk to women or have sex.
That said, there are still kissless loser virgins, but they're not shitty because of their virginity, they're shitty because they're shit people.

Nonetheless, I continue to maintain that normalfags should all just die.

Yes because relationships are a magical fairyland where you can eat candy off the trees and all the little candy elves want to fuck you. I never said that cheating isn't really hurtful, I just understand that it happens, and that some people do it.

And ending a relationship isn't something you do on a dime either (unless she almost cut off your dick or something), how can you control who you meet/crosses your path when your relationship is in its death throes? You're oversimplifying things. It's almost never this clear cut

twitter.com/gabrelyanov/status/935515918892969986
how about this for a reality check

>computer person
Opinion disregarded.

>It's almost never this clear cut
it's actually always this clear cut. if you fuck someone that you are not in a relationship with while you are in a relationship you are a selfish shithead with no morals or self control.
>but muh FEELINGS
fuck off. i hate the normalization of cheating in current year.

You better watch what you say user. If you keep bullying him his kids are gonna beat you up when you get older.

OH WAIT

True. Girls only like guys who are outgoing and muscular. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

Since when ‘asshole’ is a bad insult?

its ok to be white

>average guys don't get girlfriends
Yes they do, their girlfriends just aren't 8-10/10 supermodels.

>how can you control who you meet/crosses your path when your relationship is in its death throes?

The point is you can control where your dick goes. Or you should, anyway. Adults can, children can't. You should re-read rule #2.

Oh no, I'm white! I will I ever recover?

So what if I'm a virgin but I don't hate women or minorities? That makes me a soy boy or some stupid shit, right? Seems to me being a virgin has nothing to do with anything and is just an easy go to insult.