Daisy Ridley doesn’t want to play Rey after Episode IX

Fascinating

screenrant.com/star-wars-rey-episode-9-10-daisy-ridley/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&view=list

Good.

Thank fuck

She will be in three episodes/movies, which is good. Her trilogy should be over after the 3. Makes sense.

I thought she was doing an okay job acting-wise this is kinda weird

i wanna spread those cheeks like moses

She’s actually got a nice ass though

good

good because she cant act for shit

>ywn bury your nose in rey's asshole
why live

>Girl claims she's leaving her job within the next 3 weeks for the 10th year running.

Okay. She'll do whatever sequels they offer her and no doubt about it be humbly doing the convention circuit for retirement dolla before 50.

quick i need the star wars casting couch video

Maybe Jay Jay Abrams shouldn't have masturbated into a potted plant in front of her.

That fucking ass doe

OH NONONONONONONONONONO

nobody wants her to play rey now

My immediate take away is simply that she thinks she can milk Disney for more money. Simple. Actors pull this shit all the time.

The trilogy would be over by then, anyway.

>posting a photo from Jan 2016
>thinks he's proving a point
She's a shit actress, but her training for her role has paid off.

It's almost as if when you stop training your muscles they aren't as big or firm and its almost as if your ass is a muscle too

She can't act for shit and she knows it. Her career will be over after Star Jews

The only way to get out of Star Wars is to fucking die. Harrison Ford knew this.

Why would she need to continue playing Rey when she's already more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Cade Skywalker, Sky Williams, Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Mohawk, Dreadbot, Nitro Zeus, Berserker, Onslaught, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together?

>Of course, the Star Wars franchise itself will be far from over after Episode 9 hits the scene in 2019.
>Lucasfilm and Disney had announced previously that they have Star Wars films planned through to the 2030s after Episode 9.

Fucking news to me

Oh a coke head being unreliable for work, there's something I never heard of.

She looks like shit. She does this once every other week I'm guessing?

DEFLATEGATE

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MOVIE SHILL

Is that Disney Boot Camp Rock?

And twice on the same franchise!

even here the ass looks pretty nice

just a power move from her manager to get more money for episode 10

She figured out that star wars is for soy boys

It amazes me how people on the internet will call literally anything a "nice ass".

so ugly

he raped her didn't he

I'm not a shill, faggotron

seems smart

>she thinks she will have a career after that

Smart. You can't manufacture iconic characters and movies. These films are Star Wars in name alone and they won't stand the test of time. This whole era will prove a blight on studio film making if it survives.

Either Finn gets to be the main character or they'll put a black girl as the protagonist, just you wait.

>yfw you realize Star Wars has the same release schedule and artistic integrity as the Madden NFL franchise

That's fair enough. When you hold shit like that you automatically pull your hips forward and clench your butt a bit. When she relates that shit will pop back out.

best post senpai

yeah but with his nose
so it dont count

>yfw you realize Star Wars has the same release schedule and artistic integrity as capeshit

FTFY

They don't know what a true sculpted butt of perfection looks like.

Rian Johnson's new trilogy could be great though. He's writing and directing something outside of the skywalker saga in a formerly unexplored corner of the star wars galaxy. I feel like TFA might be great.

you guys say she is ugly but honestly? it's not that bad

her ass is fuckable, she'd probably be very thankful for some dick and she has a slappable face, like you could slap her for hours and watch her cry without giving a damn

Sup Forums is overreacting

more of her butt

Agree

She's 6/10 to me.

>she'd probably be very thankful for some dick
She's actually got a condition that would make sex very uncomfortable (even painful).

who cares?

>episode IX
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? EVERYONE SIGNED UP ONLY THREE EPISODES. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS? HARRY POTTER?!

Why are actors/actresses always so ungrateful for the roles that make them famous and rich? Harrison Ford hated Han Solo, Emilia Clarke bitches about wanting to stop being Daenerys (even though she would probably be a cocktail waitress in a shitty London pub if it wasnt for that role), Sean Connery wanted to "kill James Bond". I can think of so many examples of the top of my head. Hell, even that Margaery Tyrell bitch talked alot of shit about wanting to quit GOT when her character died, and she literally fell off the face of the Earth since then and resurfaced in some shitty London play that noone goes to see.

>but muh typecasting!

JFC why cant any of these cunts just be happy with the tens of millions of dollars and worldwide recognition they get.

how can you really judge them if you dont know how it feels to be in their situation

Shut up, that's how.

is she rich though?

For her.

Biel's ass hasn't looked like that in a while though. She's went full sticc.

>Year 2047
>"hey Daisy long time no see how is it going? Listen we are going to make a new Star Wars trilogy now. Episode thirteen to fifteen....No it will be set chronologically right after your trilogy, the original nineth...oh there is no why they just inserted three prequels that's all...anyway we are wondering if you like to join us and make a appearance in this...yeah we know you said you don't do Rey anymore but this is just a cameo. And the pay is good! Boyega and Driver are already onboard. Think about it ok?"

It's because those are all shitty, shallow roles that don't challenge them as actors. After they make a ton of money using the opportunity, it makes sense they want out. Some artists care about that sort of thing, and I don't see why it would be considered a bad thing. It helps curb the habit of some studios that want to milk a franchise forever sometimes.

I believe RDJ and Hugh Jackman hate their respective super hero characters too.

13-15 will be out well before 2047

thats not the point, they shouldnt talk trash about the roles that make them all that money and fame. it comes across as very cuntish and elitist.

shut up faggot
who?

I'm sure they know that. They are saying it so that other "cuntish and elitist" people know they actually have taste but they wanted the paycheck.

Its always funny watch Robert Pattinson interviews where he shits on the Edward character.

Why? Your stance seems extremely arbitrary. Being truthful when explicitly asked and saying "yeah I really hated that role" doesn't come across to me as being ungrateful.

I'd rape her ass.

she just wants a truck load more money cause they're probably not paying them that much

they probably signed all these guys up to 3 movie contracts guarenteed on shit salaries

If Hugh Jackman hates Wolverine he does an amazing job of keeping that a secret because every time the character is brought up in interviews he always sounds legit grateful and respectul towards what is represents to his career. Same goes for Robert Downey Jr.

When it comes to actors hating their own blockbuster/capeshit roles, Jennifer Lawrence would be a much better example.

fucking beautiful

>all these fuckers
>you pulled them out of no where
>pay them giant rolls, cut, bonus, series contracts
>you only ask them to do so tiny amount of work
>you only ask them for permission to use their faces in modeling and animation
>put them into relevancy so they can do their directing, pet projects, art house Shakespeare movies

>they have to distance themselves from your movies, by pouring acid on you and your movies whenever they have the chances

They are producers you are consumer

You really care about some jew producer's fee fees?

>It's because those are all shitty, shallow roles that don't challenge them as actors.
I don't know, she looked pretty challenged as an actor in TFA to me.

only selena gomez has a worst ass

wtf does she need to even train for? she's a fucking jedi

She says that now, then she'll realize she isn't much of an actor or a box office draw in general, and she doesn't have much in the way of other talents to fall back on.

Pretty much this. She's not going to have much of a career after Star Wars.

at least she has her fucked up skin condition to fall back on

But guess what Rey is not required in episode X they want new product now a black female lead this time

Idk maybe user was asking a question
fucking retard

top fucking kek. i needed that. my cat got really sick today.

Eat shit Daisyfags. I told you she wouldn't be on it after 9

>I thought she was doing an okay job acting-wise this is kinda weird
Is this bait? Tales of her poor acting came out before tfa did.

She has no value though nu wars cast is getting peanuts

Your post really makes me think...
Perhaps Ridley is only playing hard to get here only to soften the message that there will be more SW movies
Damn it I remember they (Lucas?) said episode III was supposed to be the last one. Now I can't even find that source. But I am sure back then the debate was about if SW was always intended to be 6 episodes.
And when TFA was announced I remember there were debates on if the ending of Return was compatible with a sequel
And this time they they don't even give it a cool down time! They are just going to keep the machine running.
How will people expect the episode IX when they know it's not the last movie???

>power move
Lmfao

"Good" would be her being in zero movies.

I agree

Your post really makes me think...
Perhaps Ridley is only playing hard to get here only to soften the message that there will be more SW movies
Damn it I remember they (Lucas?) said episode III was supposed to be the last one. Now I can't even find that source. But I am sure back then the debate was about if SW was always intended to be 6 episodes.
And when TFA was announced I remember there were debates on if the ending of Return was compatible with a sequel
And this time they they don't even give it a cool down time! They are just going to keep the machine running.
How will people expect the episode IX when they know it's not the last movie???>How will people expect the episode IX when they know it's not the last movie???
I don't think people think like that anymore

"Good" would be zero star wars movies ever being made

>Ridley’s performance has been praised by audiences and crtics
They're just making shit up

in the last movie you can fully see her cunt

paid reviewers is something that has always and will always be a thing
best to not look into it too much

After playing the Mary Sue of a lifetime, I’ve got a lot of time on my hands.

you got a nice lil ass nigga gimmie yo ass nigga