ManVel Computer Generated Kino

ManVel Computer Generated Kino
vs
DC SoyGI

t. marvirgin

Where's the box office bomb mustache in that scene, fellow DSoybro?

>DSoybro
What the fuck is the portmanteau in this
Don't reply to me

t. DCuck

fucking hell this looks terrible

>how it feels to chew soy

>le Soyboy haha epic! hey Sup Forums, do i fit in yet???
Kill yourselv, Pajeet. sage.

Marvlets will never top this

Can we please just admit that all of these are movies for children and from hereforth cease to continue discussing them?

>SoyGI
When will snydercucks learn?

>SoyGI
kek

>Marvel Soynematic Universe

L m a o

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you guys enjoy all the shills and spammers on your board?

t. soyboy

There's nothing funny or embarrassing about this though.
WB fucked up by not crediting Ironhead Studios, they made some god-tier suits and now DC had to resort to some second-rate shit.

What the FUCK is this?

Paul Bettany about to fuck your waifu

Magic silly

>that shot was heavily altered in the release and turned into a fuck awful cgi jump
my sides

i remember in the nolan films batman gets a new suit that allows him to actually turn his head. i guess in his old age batman had to bust out the earlier model for some reason

If the scene looked this bad why even use it? It's not necessary to the movie

shills are nothing new on Sup Forums it happens with lots of movies

Is it just a meme or did they really cgi his lips because of a mustache?

Marvel has taken their formula and crushed it into a diamond. Their movies are perfect or close to it. 10 years of character development and compelling story arcs have lead to this movie, one that will gross billions when all is said and done. I’ve been a DC mega fan my whole life but marvel completely shitted on DC in live action films.

They really did it.

So this DC/Marvel thing is the new Xbox/PlayStation thing huh

What are you gonna do when the inevitable cross over movie comes out?

>So this DC/Marvel thing is the new Xbox/PlayStation thing huh
>new
No the only new thing here is you.

oh look. the soy meme

go my lemmings go