Star Vs

being too expressive for her own good

Other urls found in this thread:

manglo.tumblr.com/post/28679838707/via-i-love-youok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starfee is the true endgame.

Does Aunt Star understand that age of consent laws here are not the same as back on Mewni?

Posting more pics because apparently learning your lesson is overrated.

Can somebody post that pic of Marco spanking Star?

Guys. Watching everyone admit that they love Star made me realize that I love Star too. I need to find a partner in crime like her. It makes me unhappy to realize just how long its been since I felt that way for a girl.

I need me a Star.

>ywn kiss Janna
Why even live

Cute

and also

Perfect

CUTE AND PERFECT]

I will never be sorry for this.

Are the laser puppies kill

Anyone else think star is sorta selfish?

Anyone else think Moon might be the final boss as Star destroys the kingdom so she'll never have to be queen?

Mrs. Diaz doesn't seem to mind

anyone else think star should have a nice day

Fuck off /sug/

They were never alive in the first place

Nobody needs to think that, it's an objective fact.

So much so that I don't really see what Marco gets out of their relationship unless they're having a whole lotta sex.

That's irrelevant, it's still illegal.

Staris worst girl in her own show

Yes. Nice and cucked.

>drunk parents have been abusing me all day on my birthday

Would appreciate some cute stars to dull this pain

She's way more than just "sorta" selfish user. She's spoiled, lazy, selfish and egoistical. Of course she also has tons of good sides, but her tendency to think of herself and her own emotions and wants first, and consequences never, is a big part of the show

It's never a malicious kind of selfishness. If she notices she's discomforting her friends, she won't drag them along with her. She's shown a lot more selflessness than selfishness, or at least, so I've seen her.
She missed two days of sleep to try and fix Marco's arm. Sure she's the one who messed it up, but how many of you would be willing to skip two days of sleep for a friend?

man, that's awful, hope it gets better

*hugs*

have some cute

What if Star used her powers to make Marco's mole sentient?

Artist name/link? Different but fitting art style, and CUTE

Marco likes fighting random shit and going on adventures. It's why they began hanging out in the first episode, and it's why they seem slightly more distant and Marco is more visibly annoyed at times in S2B, where they spend a lot of time on Earth doing nothing.

Gotta go back, back to the past, to get marco ass

I do not love her, being sad
I do not love her, being mad.
I do not lover her, being crazy.
I do not lover her, when she's lazy.
I do not love her on a rug.
I do not love your precious bug.
I do not love her, Starco-I-Am.
For all I care, this bug can scram.

So Star is Aku?

FOOLISH SAMURAI!!!!!!

>It's never a malicious kind of selfishness.
What would you call slapping Marco's dessert out of his hands though? Or shaming her entire family and accidentally causing riots because she felt petty about being made to respect an age-old tradition when she didn't wanna and was bored and just wanted to teach her mom a lesson? Or the way she gave Ruberiot the slip and left him waiting for 8 hours, knowing that he'd get in deep shit for not following through on the Queen's orders?

I mean sure, she's not malicious malicious, but she can be pretty intentionally bitchy on occasion

>how many of you would be willing to skip two days of sleep for a friend?
If I was the one who fucked their body up before a big competition that's important for them and would have a change to fix that, you bet your ass I'd stay up out of sheer guilty conscience

what if when star went to hekapoo's dimension, adult marco and hekapoo decided to adopt her as their daughter?

That's such a nice poem. You actually put some effort into that. That's so cute.

What the fuck is Glossaricks problem?

Why does it appear that Star isn't enjoying that?

Cute but those ears...

>tfw ywn push star into some mud

Her parents might have something to say about that.

I doubt Star would care because she wouldn't know it was Marco and in this situation he'd have no reason to inform her of that fact.

He should use a flyswatter to spank her.

>No Star. I am your father.

he's what would happen if you made a shitposter the most powerful being in the universe

his kids are jobbers
no pudding

>She'll never pull you down with her and giggle heartily on the way down
>You'll never try to wrestle her for control as you both try to avoid getting mud in your mouths
>She'll never tackle you onto your back and pin you down in the mud
>She'll never straddle you while you sink further into the mud
>She'll never mock you for being the loser
>She'll never kiss you on the lips, even though you're both covered in filth
>You'll never take a shower with her afterwards
Life is certainly shit.

By the time they found out about it it would be a few minutes later and they would have already raised Star for years of Hekapoo-time and molded her into a perfect new queen to replace Moon.

"Star is so cute Marco doesn't deserve her"

Reality:hehehehaha

"It's not funny I love her"

Reality:………

"I just discovered some really bad news recently , star as it turns out isn't real"

Reality: what u talking about?

"Star isn't real , not a real person "

Reality:yeah she's a dis- character what you talking about...........you feeling alright?

"No"

Findo's art is great

you again?
Don't you want some wine with all that cheese?

are you having schitzophrenia or something?

what if star butterfly put her hand on you shoulder and told you she believed in you

>daron nefcy liked a post on her tumblr of an illustration of a little girl in lingerie, with her arms and legs amputated off, and she has nipple piercings

I would cry. A lot.

>and she has nipple piercings
The girl in the illustration, right? Not Daron?

nice
oh well
nais

Link that shit boss.

was she blonde?

good taste

I'd finally have someone who can help me cheer up when I'm feeling low and have no inspiration. She would be my muse. When I wasn't believing in myself, she would remind me of how I should, and her love and tenderness would bolster me, even in the roughest of times. We'd try to get through things together. I'd want us to be eachother's rock. We'd always be home to eachother. With her at my side, I could accomplish anything.

Oh wait she isn't real haha im mad

Not realizing that's from star(YouTube )

manglo.tumblr.com/post/28679838707/via-i-love-youok

>Star season 4 preview.jpg

Is this show worth watching? I just started on Steven Universe and am enjoying it, but I keep hearing people saying it gets shitty in the later episodes, so I kinda want to find another kino cartoon to watch.

I don't know how to feel about this

Nigger what.

Here I fixed it guys

i need that sad star pic

For the Latin Americans in these threads, how often do boys fall in love with their friends who happen to be girls? Because from what I understand hugging and cheek kisses, teasing, etc is normal behavior between friends of the opposite gender.

I'm asking of course because if you think about it maybe Star has a crush on Marco because the way she perceived Marco behaved towards her, even tho it's usual to do that in Latin America.

well it's just humanized ponyhead when you think about it.
With an hint of Jackie

Season 2 just finished up for Star Vs., and I personally think that its most recent 55 minutes were absolutely spectacular, so I say yes.

Give me the rest....

At least she still has her eyes and tongue unlike a very similar picture

I don't understand your question
isn't
>hugging and cheek kisses, teasing, etc is normal behavior between friends of the opposite gender.

normal everywhere?

Guess i could take few requests.

Yes but watching it now means you have to suffer with the rest of us who's waiting for season 3.
Waiting involves despair and empty hearts.
also shoulders and occasional legs

marco getting a reach around from a monkey while watching star comb her hair

VERY cute

Marco is American, you dumbass.

interesting

Are you doing lewd requests?
I have a problem I know

Star riding a pony

H-poo wearing an apron

this

It's very good. I've tried to get into many cartoons over the last few years and this is the first one I've genuinely enjoyed. It's definitely a series that gets stronger as it goes, which is unusual for recent cartoons which tend to start strong and get shittier.

>wrong
this is fixed