US author and radio host Garrison Keillor has been fired from his radio station amid a claim of misconduct

>US author and radio host Garrison Keillor has been fired from his radio station amid a claim of misconduct.
>Mr Keillor told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that the claim stems from an occasion when he put his hand on a woman's bare back to console her.
>"I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness, and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches [15 cm]", he told the newspaper in an email.
>"She recoiled. I apologised. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it," he added.
>"We were friends. We continued to be friendly right up until her lawyer called."
>MPR said it would:
>end its contracts with Mr Keillor and his companies
>stop broadcasting his syndicated show The Writer's Almanac
>stop rebroadcasting highlights from A Prairie Home Companion
>change that programme's name
>separate from an online catalogue and website associated with him
>Mr Keillor hosted A Prairie Home Companion - a variety show with a focus on the fictional town of Lake Wobegon - for 42 years.

Does this scare you? It fucking should.

>get shitcanned because you patted somebody on the back 15 years ago and they took it the wrong way

They just want white people to stop talking to eachother altogether at this point

What really pisses me off is that these men have no backbones and never decide to refute the claims.

Shouldn't you fight for your career & livelihood just a little bit? Especially for something petty like in Mr. Keillor's case.

>liberals
>fighting for anything

he's old and retired all ready and hasn't got time for this shit. He mentioned her lawyers contacted him so I guess there is a lawsuit coming and he will get a chance to explain.

This.

Why would they fight for anything.
They hate white men and want to see them removed from all positions of power or leadership.
As far as they're concerned, they're just trendsetters leading the way.

This isnt indicative of anything except the morbid fixation americans have with lawsuiting each other out of the ass for anything they can.

They are a sick, decadent society that shouldnt be taken as parameter of anything.

>They just want white people to stop talking to eachother altogether at this point
Bingo. The point is to make people feel (and in fact be) completely alone in the world, so you can do anything to them.

>"I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness, and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches [15 cm]"

lol, why are you so desperate to believe him. Fucking /pol9k/ retards

>whiteknight kid uses the Sup Forums (plus /r9k) boogeyman
Typical

You might want to work on your reading comprehension if that's what you think they were all saying.

t. yuropeon who's happy millions of muslims are flooding into his country and raping women and children

SJW BTFO WHITE GENOCIDE LORD KEK PRAISE DEUS VULT CULTURAL MARXIST HEGELIAN FEMINIST DIALECTIC FRANKFURT ILLUMINATI REDPILL

Holy fucking triggered.

Heh. Posted a similar thread on Sup Forums earlier tonight.

What bothers me most about this incident is that they're following a zero tolerance approach.

But how is what Keillor did in the same boat as others? It just seems so unfair to go from 0-60 like that.

And meanwhile, Trump gets to still be President. Fucking blows my mind.

LIST OF ALL TIME MISTAKES
1. WOMEN
2. WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE

>says the faggot who talks about this shit on the television board

You are mentally ill

this is what happens when you are employed by spineless liberal cunts

We need to believe women, which means we need to disbelieve men.
Keillor isn't telling the whole story. Wait for her side to come out. I'll bet he showed her his shriveled lutefisk-scented dick.

Do women understand the joke that they are becoming?

That's why I never went to Lake Wobegon

My hunch is that his defense of Al Franken might've triggered one of his colleagues, ergo the harassment claim.

>Do women understand the joke that they are becoming?
No. They just understand that they have total power over men now.

>Well, it's been a quiet week here at Lake Wobegone, where the women are pink cheeked, the men are robust...and the children are pink cheeked and robust.

>Winter seems to be settling in early and old man Dickmeyer down at the Chatterbox Cafe (the place to go where it's just like home) says he's thinking about groping one of the waitresses...which is just how they do things up at Lake Wobegone

GOOD FUCKING LORD

I'm related to him by marriage.

He's my biological aunt's husband's cousin or something.

Because he actually fought back against his allegations

How is this related to Television & Film?

Robert Altman directed a film adaptation of A Prairie Home Companion in 2006.

>Washington Post
Every fucking time, how does anybody take them seriously especially after Bezos bought them out?

Women are sociopaths

This article is the reason the woman came forward.

>her shirt was open

on the back?

>This article is the reason the woman came forward.

the future is mgtow

False. Women conform to society better than most men.
If society tells them to kill their children and call their boss a rapist, they'll do it.

How am I wrong? It was printed yesterday. Clearly it triggered her.

this. they are a gas that fills whatever shape society is currently in.

I put my hand on my ex's back and pulled her shirt up a little bit during a long hug once as a flirt. She didn't seem bothered by it and we're still friends to this day.

How fucked am I?

Does he have the email to prove it?

good bye white men
your time is up

MPR/APM stated that an investigation had started about a month ago, this is the result of that investigation

>liberals eating each other

>Does this scare you? It fucking should.
It does. I wouldn't want someone who looked like that touching me either. EWWWWWW

It doesn't scare me. Only faggots in the first place want to do anything with females in the workplace. I treat them exactly like I would treat a guy and they screech and hiss and try to start pointless drama while doing only 78% of the work a man would do so why the fuck would you interact them.
And what was he doing consoling her? Why would you do this?

Yes they do user and they are smarter than us

They tried to do it to Trump and it didn't work. Now they've moved on to softer targets.

Let's be logical for a second. It's either a failed pass or exactly what Keillor says OR something in between. It doesn't sound like harassment though. If she or her legal team can't prove it in court, he should counter sue and more importantly, go after MPR for lost wages. Doesn't matter how old and retired he is, a false allegation is a false allegation.

Yes but they don't care because you are not allowed to laugh at them in public anyway

Another one bites the dust.

I'm not even surprised anymore. If the news came out tomorrow that Mr. Rodgers had a sex dungeon filled with underage Asian girls he raped every night I'd just shrug my shoulders and go "ok"

they've always been a joke, people are just realizing it again

They want women to have all the power, the power of ruining your life.

That's really the end goal of feminism.

Dude you're falling right into the feminist trap mindset. Maybe take a second and actually read OP.

If that one famous person didn't get fired for fingering the make artist whose husband died to console her, why should he.

It's the nature of the media business. Everyone knows it's cutthroat and that you can lose your job in the blink of an eye like this. The rest of us retain much more job security working in our boring jobs.

completely

and they will win

White men die, Black and Mexican men are next and soon get of Muslims by dropping fucking nukes and on the Mecca too. Asian will die last but they will have a sex change to become women.

Thus Female age begins.

>The rest of us retain much more job security working in our boring jobs.

and you will be fired too

huh sauce on this? looks like TSF stuff

are you in hollywood or the entertainment industry?

Will see an office reunion where Pam sues Jim for harassment?

CHART CORPORATE HR """SEXUAL HARASSMENT"" REPORTS SINCE THIS AVALANCHE OF MEDIA ACCUSATIONS

IT EMPOWERS NO PROOF MUH HOLY VAGINA SNOWFLAKE BULLSHIT

HE PATTED HER BACK? FUCK OUTTA HERE

NEW YORK HERALD TRIBUNE

They have hard hitting journalism user

>Garrison Keillor, a man so unassuming and milquetoast he airs a show that makes Sesame Street look like Event Horizon, is being accused of sexual assault and is actually losing his job over it

>tfw work from home for last 6 years and have almost no contact with superiors at this point
I-I'm in the clear, r-right?

The (((media))) is purging itself.

I think it's a good thing.

t. Soyboy

>implying it is a good thing

hes a grown up munchkin, outside and in too apparently

Let the cancer eat itself

>implying it isn't

user, It's nothing but cowards and degenerates.

No, the cancer is spreading and it's affecting everyone.

>implying were the cowards and degenerates user and we're next to die

this is just the endpoint of technological society, Kaczynski should get a statue in times square for his predictions.

At least we're anonymous and can blend in.
But yeah, western society crashed and burned before, so it shall do again, there's nothing we can do about it.

The entertainment industry isn't the real world.

Relax, you'll be fine.

And Al Frankenstein is still a senator along with Conyers. Shit only fouls some of them.

DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE AND POSITION OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IN CULTURE AND SOCIETY

Unironically this

Remember that one time when the left was about to impeach Trump and then they just started chasing their own tails about how all men are rapists?

Dude it everywhere. These same women accusers are teaching our children, leading HR departments. We handed them the reigns

Yes, it is an industry of jewish subversion.

And now it's losing power.

another communist "unassuming" man who's a pervert. Miyazaki fits that bill, wonder if he's next?

>We handed them the reigns

And what is stopping us from taking them back?

soon the Chinese and Feminists will take over as planned.

haha why are they all liberals?

I don't care, the left is eating itself and I love it.

Good, I'm so bitter and tired now I can't wait to see how this all ends.

wow embarrassing.
You libs are really taking it hard that all your heros are getting taken down.

It's not that men are harassing women more.
It's that women are tolerating it less.

Dwight Schrute looking motherfucker

>And meanwhile, Trump gets to still be President. Fucking blows my mind.
because they were fake and honestly if they weren't I wouldn't care. The libs are the one melting down over this shit. I really dont' care if guys grab womens asses.

post feminine penis or BTFO

Man I was was first rolling my eyes about all this #metoo shit but honestly with all the liberals its destroying I'm happy.

the living breathing definition of "a face for radio"
he has a voice like soft velvet, and he looks like THAT.

Goddamn, that's an ugly jew.