Aku claims that he destroyed all the time portals

>Aku claims that he destroyed all the time portals

Does this mean he was able to beat Mr Big Blue himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KODo-qsBoIE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see why not.

>Jack has been capable of taking down thousands of robots by himself easily
>The Guardian beat the fuck out of him

There's no way it was just robots that took him down, it had to have been Aku.

>Guardian doesn't have the one thing that can beat Aku
I don't see why not.

Maybe Aku doesn't know about that one particular portal?

Aku is usually always watching jack, so he probably did see that fight and investigated once jack left.

If we're going to play it by ear, yes, Aku destroyed that one too

Aku can't always be spying on Jack.

He does other things too.

Wrong. If he's spying on Jack all the time, then how doesn't he know Jack lost his sword?

"You can't use it yet, Samurai Jack."

Doesn't that wording imply he's specifically going to use that one?

Was the Guardian supposed to be a parody of Morpheus from The Matrix?

>Mfw the guardian fights along side jack in the battle against aku and his army.

Please let this happen.

>mfw aku sent the guardian to the future that is even more aku

Aku isn't all knowing. He didn't know about the power crystal and had to fallow Jack to find it.
And he's probably not watching over Jack all the time.
So I doubt he'd knew about blue Morpheus portal. Not that he could defeat him even if he knew.

I'm not sure if parody is right but his design seems to be inspired from it

Doubt it. Even if Aku knew about it, we've seen that there are enemies Aku can't defeat despite them not being able to kill him, like those spirits guarding that one gem

The Guardian had no way of beating Aku
Meanwhile Aku has like 1000 ways to finish him off

Didn't Genndy say The Guardian way going to be mentioned in a Q/A?

I think it was they would address it, which can mean a lot of things

The guardian isn't nearly...esoteric enough to pose a problem for Aku if they went head to head. He has no way of countering him effectively.

>Aku captures jack just after he defeats the guardian
>Ashi realizes Aku is a piece of shit
>She uses the time portal to gather jack's allies and retrieve the sword
>they interrupt jack's public execution
>young Scotsman delivers a full minute long insult to aku before leading the charge

Genndy probably forgot about Blue Morpheus

He didn't. He said in a live Q&A before episode 1 aired that "[the guardian] will be addressed"

although as to what that means, we'll have to find out.

>ain't goana happen

Well look at this promotional photo

The giant wrecked robots look very similar to pic related

Jack, Guardian, Scotsman, and Da Samursi teaming up wohld be based af

>Implying the Minions of Set wasn't the most hardcore enemy Jack has ever fought

Jack didn't lose his sword immediately after facing the guardian.

Aku could have dealt with him after that episode ended.

Wasn't it hidden pretty well plus it was destined that jack would be the only one to beat him

God please let this happen

Aku's sight can be disrupted. Like the monks did.

I haven't finish that episode how powerful were they, and does that make Set more powerful than AKU?

I have the feeling that particular portal is still around, along with Mr Suit.

Out of all the time portals, this one always felt the most important since it actively showed Jack's potential future. Not to mention it'd be anticlimactic to deal with it off screen and leave us all with relative blue balls Pun mostly not intended

They were fucking Ornstein and Ornstein and Ornstein in terms of power.

They were objectively stronger than any other foes Jack has fought, including the Guardian. At least the Guardian had some honor and gave Jack plenty of chances to stop fighting, these minions straight up tried to kill Jack as fast as possible. The only thing that could stop them was Ra.

Maybe? Gods in the Jackverse are on par with D&D gods, meaning they live up to their titles and know how to get shit done.

Lots of things in Samurai Jack is stronger than Aku.
There is a reason Aku hires thugs to steal gems from Elementals, and is scared as shit of engaging them himself.

Aku isn't even that powerful or strong to begin with. He's a sneaky asshole wizard who wins all of his fights by being immortal and using dirty, underhanded tricks.

Literally conquering the universe has gotta count for something.

Well, yeah, he's invincible to everything except a single sword. But that doesn't mean he's powerful or strong, just invulnerable. With enough time, literally any invulnerable jack-off with laser eyes can end up conquering the universe.

>Da Samoorai, guardian, and scottsman all with jack including the 300 spartans in the last battle.

There couldn't be a battle, past or future, that could possibly top this

Aku probably doesn't know about it. It is prophesied that only one man will defeat the guardian, and that man will use the portal.

But Jack does, so how come Jack believes all the portals have been destroyed as well?

claims is the key word. Aku is an idiot and shouldn't be trusted even if he weren't an idiot. Plus he couldn't 1v1 the Guardian lel.

>tfw the guardian managed to get jack's sword and is currently holding it.
>"Something ain't right with you. Oh! I know!"
>throws Jack his sword, grinning.

He can be slain by other deities, elementals, and buddhists.
That said, the thing is, he is lucky in that Ra/Odin/Vishnu stopped caring once they sent down the sword.
The elementals isn't as enduring or strong as him, so he can fight them. Or seal them of by stealing their entry point(Gems, portals).
Ascended Buddhists can fight him, but they are too frail to fight him in the long term.
Other magic weapon seem to "hurt him", but i guess they can't injure him properly.

So basically: I agree on the Wizard Muchkin approuch: He is playing the long game, and winning it by doing that.

The gaurdian can't do jack shit to aku.

Remember OP, the only reason why Jack trumps aku is because of the sword. Without it, he's toast, just like the guardian would be if him and aku fought.

except fate doesn't exist. The guardian was just talking out his ass.

Scottsman+modern Jack Vs Mr. Blue

Who wins?

>Tiny mobsters also present, riddling Aku with tommy-gun fire.

Yes please.

Morpheus still. You literally can't beat him unless you're destined to.

Aku can fuck with fate. Too bad Jack's existence aggravates him and made him a NEET.

He said so at the time.

Although he seemed to have just as much difficulty with them as he did with the Ultrabots and the Imakandi hunters.

>the universe

Literally at no point does it say Aku conquored the entire universe. That's asinine.

He most definitely controlled earth, as well as a sizeable chunk of the galaxy, but no way did he control the whole fucking universe.

>Not that he could defeat him even if he knew.
Of course he could, it's Aku. Without Jack's sword the most anyone has been able to do was held him at bay until he was bored, and it took like three goddesses.

Blue guy would find a way to beat them both. He's battled the mightiest of foes and all have failed.

But that would be badass if a fight like that did happen. The interaction between him and the scottsman would be great.

I don't see how he could. Aku would probably fight him but it would last so long he'd get bored and just leave. If Jack can bewt thousands of robots with ease, and the guardian beat the shit out of him with no problem I find it hard to believe Aku could do much more.

Considering the guardian doesnt have the only sword that can hurt aku i dont see why this would be hard. Doesnt matter how skilled the guardian is if he cant hurt aku.

If Aku wanted to he could swallow the Guardian in a blanket of darkness like he did to Jack

the Guardian cant hurt him

Can the Scotsman's sword hurt Aku with it's magic runes LADDIE?

Genndy did say he would "address" the guardian. This could be it, but I'm hoping for more than an indirect mention.

no.

they are just for extra durability.

Weren't they just for durability?

>Imakandi: Episode 22
>Set: Episode 31
There is a good chance he would win if he encountered them again.
This is the same Jack that has problems defeating Mad Jack, and had serious issues in episode 9 with the underwater people.

His skill level improvement is rather good.

Well considering he was the most wanted man on the planet until Jack showed up - why didn't Aku just kill him?

>rewatch the heck out of jack
>remember how i used to watch it all the time as a kid
>remember me sperging out to girls about samurai jack

What episode number were the Ultrabots?

Well Genndy literally said that the guardian would be making an appearance so I would assume the portal still exists. What other purpose would he have for being in the story?

Aku destroyed the portal and now he's an out of work bum who takes up bounty hunting for a living

Not an appearance mate, he just said he would be "addressed"

And only Jack can defeat the Guardian, so...

is samurai jack genndy's magnum opus?

the amount of detail in this show ins retardedly grand

its basically better then kurosawa because it doesn't waste too much time on things

18. He also defeats the last one by improving.

The Guardian has fate on his side, Aku WILL not beat him, only Jack can.

>Although he seemed to have just as much difficulty with them as he did with the Ultrabots and the Imakandi hunters
The Minions of Set were definitely stronger, but against them Jack knew exactly what they were and how to defeat them( call Ra), while Ultrabots and Imakandi were completely new to him

The prophecy said that only one man could defeat the Guardian. Aku ain't no man.

I really hope that none of the girls actually side up with jack.
They have zero relation with him. Its gay to have this forced "le lets fight togheter"

It makes sense for scotsman. Hes an ol pal of him and always a buddy that would stand for each other

have confidence in Genddy's writing.

If it happens, he'll make it good.

>mah semantics
Unless we reach multiverse territory, it really doesn't fucking matter user.

Point is Aku ruling over pretty much everything is no small feat.

Pretty much what said. Aku is literally a fraction of his own power being a tiny sliver of that mindless cosmic ooze thing.

Aku's not THAT smart. There has to be one portal he overlooked.

Hoping this happens. It's the fucking series finale so you might as well go all out with Jack fighting along side his past his strongest allies and past foes.

I thought any holy/magic weapon still manages to hurt Aku

It's already confirmed through storyboard leaks that Ashi is going to be Jack's traveling partner. And as for the other 5, Jack probably killed them.

And it seems it has, through Aku and Jack saying all the portals are gone

>da samoorai
>strongest ally

Well, mostly his strongest allies.Save one.

Hol' up man he monk dunk'd the FUCK outta those two fool ass aku bots.

It's been 50 years, you never know

savea few years for him to have reached his full afro samurai potential

they weren't aku bots, they were just private bodyguard bots hired by that geisha lady

Oh wait, they weren't aku bots, they were just some Geishas bodyguard bots.

youtube.com/watch?v=KODo-qsBoIE

What the fuck does he say at 1:52?

FOOLS, NOTHING OF THIS WORLD CAN HARM ME!

The guardian might be able to block his sight like the tree monk guy could.

The Guardian can't kill him, but he can definitely beat the shit out of him. Y'all are forgetting that one episode where the Water Guardian kicked Aku's ass so hard that Aku didn't fuck with the water gem anymore.

Just think for a second if they tried to do this these days someone might be offended by this blackploitation.

But that was a magical being, The Guardian only has swords and guns.

>mfw the guardian is the portal

>young Scotsman delivers a full minute long insult to aku before leading the charge

i'd rather the old Scotsman try but fail to start the insult because he keeps coughing, so his legion of identical grandchildren finish it for him word by word

>only one man has been prophesied to defeat me
>and you aku my man, aint that man

50 years later he'll look like a black Pai Mei