JUST

Reminder that Tom Cruise saw through this glib motherfucker years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567241644/garrison-keillor-accused-of-inappropriate-behavior-minnesota-public-radio-says
youtu.be/tFgF1JPNR5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Claim

You don't even know what ritalin is

>all this leftist cannabilism

>not having a rape button

Do you guys think he'll be alright?

>elated when I heard this as I hate this smug cocksucker
>beaming watching the phony talking heads from NBC who were crying over this this morning, now acting like nothing happened during the rock center tree lighting

>US author and radio host Garrison Keillor has been fired from his radio station amid a claim of misconduct.
>Mr Keillor told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that the claim stems from an occasion when he put his hand on a woman's bare back to console her.
>"I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness, and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches [15 cm]", he told the newspaper in an email.
>"She recoiled. I apologised. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it," he added.
>"We were friends. We continued to be friendly right up until her lawyer called."
>MPR said it would:
>end its contracts with Mr Keillor and his companies
>stop broadcasting his syndicated show The Writer's Almanac
>stop rebroadcasting highlights from A Prairie Home Companion
>change that programme's name
>separate from an online catalogue and website associated with him
>Mr Keillor hosted A Prairie Home Companion - a variety show with a focus on the fictional town of Lake Wobegon - for 42 years.

I think he'll pull through with only strength and resolve.

i have never seen so many prominent liberals get BTFO

after alimony? no

Matt "Deflower" Lauer

J U S T

>I think I'll name you after that Today Show host. Rat Lauer. Because you've got a pointy face, spiky little hair, and word has it you're a real cheese hound.

How is Seth always right?

Putting your hands on a woman's back in any context is essentially rape. Doesn't matter if he apologized, should've kept his fucking filthy privileged hands to himself.

>20M a year to read a teleprompter and feign interest in interviewees

kek

Is that why NBC isn't having him sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" tonight on the Rockafeller Center Christmas special?

>make $25 million a year
>only have $60 million net worth

>thought this was what lauer did

oops, what a brainlet i am

>Garrison Keillor
>Checked
>Confirmed
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/29/567241644/garrison-keillor-accused-of-inappropriate-behavior-minnesota-public-radio-says
Shit is getting out of hand.

>she forgave him
>she still reported this non-incident years later to ruin his career and life just because it was trendy
What is this world anymore?

Who next?

SHE NEEDS TO DIE

Matt Lauer must have big pee pee to show to everyone.

Tom Hanks

Fallon

>hey Matt, the IT department requires a justification for this device purchase and installation

what do you think he said?

but why was her shirt open at work ?

That interns were going to pay him under the desk.

He MUST keep getting away with it.

He listens to rumours about people and makes jokes about them. If you make a joke about everything you hear some will just stay as jokes and others may turn out to be true. Literally just throwing shit at a wall my man

i kinda hope she divorces him and takes half his money then gets a young negro boyfriend.

Matt "Lets hit those showers" Lauer

It is more about the hypocrisy while the true dirtbags that never tried to hide it (Trump, Howard Stern, etc) are gonna be OK

You think your funny but one days its going to happen to you or someone you care sbout.

>Law And Order: Sex Offenses playing right after the lighting of the Rockefeller Tree

Matt "Just locked the door now get over here whore" Lauer

Matt "Watch me shower" Lauer

jesus fucking christ the fuck is wrong with these people?

Matt "Fuck her with power" Lauer

Good, I hated that motherfucker

i literally dont care about any celebrity.

>every day another liberal personality is cannibalized
Is this finally the death of Hollywood, lads?

Should've studied his psychiatry before becoming a news anchor

reminder that dead women tell no tales

What exactly happened with him and Cruise?

>its a Sup Forums propaganda garbage can thread

kill yourselves.

youtu.be/tFgF1JPNR5E

matt lauer can suck it!