Why are these types of movies so enjoyable? Is there a name for this subgenre?

Why are these types of movies so enjoyable? Is there a name for this subgenre?

>comedy
>based on a true story
>involves stupid / crazy people doing something illegal to get crazy amount of money
>they make these money because of stupid societal / government flaws
>eventually they get caught

Any other movies like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, they are called "american propaganda"

>No Lord of war

Goodfellas

that wasn't really extravagant from what I remember so I wouldn't include it

Usually avoid these kind of movies, especially recent ones. Last one I saw was American Hustle and I wished

>Why are these types of movies so enjoyable?

People from your pic are young most of them are 5+/10 looking, they are strong, in control, live life and do not give a fuck.

This kind of person like ie. statham from the expendables is what every khv dream to be.

Exact opposition of soyboy, because soyboys are less human, they act like humans, they think like humans but they are more observers of the life than participants.

>that wasn't really extravagant
Cynical, full of grim humor, very lighthearted for it's serious tone, zero respect for human lives, building empire on someone's suffering.
It was fucking brilliant, even Cage wasn't able to ruin it.

Who said anything about soyboys? Why did you suddenly bring them up? Could it be that you're projecting?

Mfw i realized too late that the one with cruise was directed by a kike and basically 90% made up

ALso what's the one above

Cage doesn't ruin anything, he enchances.

American Made>Wolf of Wall Street = Pain and Gain>War Dogs
Everyone who disagrees has not seen American Made.

>because soyboys are less human, they act like humans, they think like humans but they are more observers of the life than participants.

this hurts because it's literally me

American raunchy littly romps.

Basically movies with americans getting into ridiculous situations to make a lot of money

Crime adventure comedy

Pain & gain sucked and the source material is fucked up when you think they were real people.

Name one movie Nicholas Cage has ever ruined you retarded fucking faggot?

Goodfellas
Blow

Watch this

>Pain & gain sucked
Pleb
>and the source material is fucked up when you think they were real people.
WE'RE HITTING PLEB LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

Its a fun word to use, it sounds funny because it rhymes. Rolls off the tongue better than cuck

WE'RE EXPANDING OPERATIONS BARRY

Both on the right are shit even though I haven't seen them

War dogs is still a fun flick with Ana De Armas.

Also im starting to like Miles Teller more and more since Whiplash he wasnt bad in Bleed For This aswell

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=wM6exo00T5I

Easy,
The Wicker Man (remake) - bees not the bees
Gone in 60 Seconds
Ghost Rider
this guy I just overacting meme

war dogs was so fucking bad

I never said War Dogs was bad.

I said ruined, not saved.

>it sounds funny because it rhymes.

(You)

It doesn't have to do with your daily soy intake. Do better, and fix yourself user.

Don’t respond to me again

He's right, the other three are enjoyable since the protagonists are taking advantage of an already corrupt system without ever actually putting their hands on anyone else, while in Pain & Gain they are literally just evil kidnappers and murderers and it's basically the best argument for the death penalty ever constructed.

>I can only enjoy movies where the protagonists are the good guys

I loved the jews

Who said anything about projecting? Why did you suddenly bring it up? Could it be that you're projecting?

she looks like she fucks black guys

I don't think you know what projection is.

none of these movies are ACTUALLY alike.

They make money my fraud, arms smuggling and violence. A movie about making money from societal flaws would be The Big Short.

But they're all losers. Their only defining trait is they were willing to break the law to make money.

bump

> i am acid King NOW

they would have been even worse without him

Watched the torrent after watching it in my cinema, the sound was so much better in the theatre really enhances the experience

You are project that he is projecting. Its autoimmune reaction to a post that make you uncomfortable.

Do not worry user, I wrote previous post and last soyboy sentence was so good because I am beta myself so I know exactly how it feels like.

nothin personel

oh my God is that... HIM??

When i look at this story its looks like they all lost, there is no winner of this situation

lmao, why's it acting like it's only a speculative thing? The whole world knows MEW and him are dating, no shit the wife's "convinced".

Really? I haven't bothered to watch any and I'm already tired of them. Worst kind of movies.

Watch if you liked Pain and Gain.