If Seth McFarlane animated and wrote the new Samurai Jack season, how would it turn out?

If Seth McFarlane animated and wrote the new Samurai Jack season, how would it turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gOeo_zHTWB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find it out on Rèddit

it would be funny to see how Louis would react

>RememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeIrememberthattimeI

>"Hey jack, this is just like that time you fought those robot prostitutes"
>Cut to Jack in bed with Whore-bot
>Jack slowly gets up to put on his gi
>"Soooo, are you going to pay now?"
>"YOU WILL NOT BEST ME FOUL HENCHMEN OF AKU"
>Aku slices her in half
>Runs out

Does Jack even have money?

>JACK, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO THE PAST 3 HOURS AGO

>louis

They'd waste the joke about him killing a real person instead of a robot and feeling sorry for it immediately.

Yes. He pays the mexican guy for info in the Good the Bad and the Beautiful episode.

didn't Samurai Jack win the emmy that family guy was trying to get at the time?

>I've got to get back. Back to the past....to that one time I remember when...

>"Oh... oh my god, wow I thought you were a robot for a second there I am so sorry, this is so embarrassing..."

Canceled

>this will never happen in the show
Damnit user

kek

I think if, for whatever reason, he wanted to make a decent serious action cartoon he probably could. It would almost definitely be the worst season of the show, but it might be decent compared to what's on tv now.

>goes back to the past by remembering the time before Aku sent him to the future

it would be soooooo good

Seth worked with Genndy and on CN for quite long time.

It's weird seeing people thinking that he can only do one style of show, considering all of his work on Cartoon Network.

Nu-Family Guy and American Dad is dreck. Did he even write the last few seasons?

this is incredibly unfunny, it's perfect

I don't think he wrote on any of the shows past the second season or so

Reminder that Seth's Flintstones was going to respect the original and wasn't going to be a sitcom like family guy at all

Sure thing buddy

Well, that explains why everything turned to shit.

>a musical episode
no thanks

Cutaway gags

Checks out.

Pepe edit when?

Fuck off.

truly underrated

Every episode of Seth Macfarlane's Samurai Jack
>Jack runs towards time portal
>Trips
>Holds onto sprained knee
>UNHHHHH UNHHHHH UNHHHH
>This happens for several hours
>Aku destroys portal
>Jack screams AKUUUUUUU multiple times while in pain

>"Remember that time when (insert obscure movie ref.)"

Are you kidding? The entire reason why it's so unfunny is BECAUSE he gets involved. Early Family Guy was a balanced effort between the writers and him, which is why it could be funny one minute, and want you to say "Hurry the fuck up, get to the funny part" the next. Same with American Dad, but the thing is, when he left American Dad to the writers themselves and didn't get as involved, it started being hilarious, while Family Guy just got worse and worse with him at the helm. Seth is preachy unfunniness incarnate.

That was before he decided he could do no wrong.

>enjoying current Family Guy
>enjoying American Dad at all
I was talking about nuGuy being shit. Explain why the past few seasons have been shit.

>Man this is worse then the time Johnny Bravo thought I was gay.
youtu.be/gOeo_zHTWB4

fixed hand

Kino, can you do one where it's normal doggo girl but the emoji is a Pepe?

with a sad pepe

... and smug

Holy fuck saved

kek. I'd actually like to see this.

>jees, haven't had so many pissed off asian women trying to kill me since that one time I...
Writing family guy jokes is harder than I thought

You know what the real problem is? If this happened on family guy it wouldn't be funny at all. But if it happened on Samurai Jack I would be on the fucking floor in stitches over this shit

If a samurai jack cutaway was randomly inserted into a modern family guy episode I would be in a fit of laughter just from the surprise.

>mfw Family Guy and American Dad has pretty good fight choreography

He could do it if he wanted. The chicken fights were TOP 10 ANIME BATTLES tier.

>he hates american dad

Opinion fucking discarded, holy shit

The problem is that peter is just a factory worker, not a samurai

Whenever peter is pretending to be a muslim or a republican or whatever it's unfunny

American Dad's shit works better because Stan is always a CIA agent and there are a lot more wacky plotlines you can get away with while still having it be relevant to his job

If you made a show about a samurai in feudal japan who needs to avenge his father but had it in family guy style like you described then it would be funny and work. The reason it doesn't work with family guy, as I said, is because it would just be peter the fatass pulling out a samurai sword for some fucking reason and chopping a hooker in half for some fucking reason. Makes no sense for a married factory worker to be doing that. It's basically "holds up spork"-tier comedy, it has no relevance or setup it's just "we're doing this wacky thing today".

FUCK family guy. What I've honestly been waiting for is robot chicken to parody some animes for a change.

I'd love to what they would do with jjba, neon genesis, opm, pretty much anything.
But instead we get back to the future skit #781. between seth green and seth mcfarlend I officially hate that hole franchise. Just shut the fuck up about it.

>It's weird seeing people thinking that he can only do one style of show

How is it weird? It's the only type of show he's done for almost two decades, and nobody knew who the fuck he was before Family Guy got revived and then became popular.

I mean they used to do animes that were popular in the 1990s, since robot chicken was originally "hey remember this show from the 1980s/1990s? here's what it would be like if all the characters were assholes."

You need to put a considerable effort into being unfunny

>factory worker
hasn't he been a fisherman since season 3?

He's worked at the Pawtucket Pat brewery since the show rebooted.

Like Louis Lane

Seth? That you? Otherwise a perfect example.