Cast the inevitable film adaption

Cast the inevitable film adaption.

I D R I S

NO
FUCK OFF YOU HOLLYWOOD JEW SHILL
NOONE WANTS VIDEOGAME ADAPTIONS
NORMALFAGS DON'T WANT THEM
GAMERS DON'T WANT THEM
STOP TRYING TO FISH FOR IDEAS AND TRY TO WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL FPOR ONCE JESUS FUCK

done

He is a clone isn't he?

Kurt Russel

Kurt Russel for old Big Boss since he was the original snake

He legit could have the look, but my god is he just a shit-awful actor. Too me though, an MGS movie means nothing if you don't have the voice.

Tom Hardy as young Ocelot

Danny Devito as big boss

only reasonable answers

THIS

Jesus fucking christ. Yeah, because it wasn't quite enough the first 10 thousand fucking times right? Can you faggots please fucking stop with this shit? Do you honestly think you're being original, or are you just being obnoxious on purpose?

BUCKY... I'M ALREADY A DEMON

But MGS already has so many movie elements? Making it into an actual film would be fucking retarded.

That would be so damn good.

Kazuhira "if it's black send it back" Miller
Kazuhira "no nigs in my rig" Miller

how would a movie work though? they could really only do Metal Gear Solid since the others would just confuse people.

So much salt in the butthurt

You could easily tell the story of Snake eater in a 2 hour film.

>Double agent working for bad guy is trying to covertly steal a dangerous tool (Legacy)
>Double agents disciple is sent to make contact with and save an individual from bad guy but is thwarted by his adversary
>Bad guy nukes his own turf and makes America look responsible
>Double agents disciple is sent back to eliminate his mentor to prove America's innocence
>Double agent works with another foreign triple agent of sorts behind the scenes to steal legacy
>Disciple makes contact with triple agent and they work together to eliminate bad guy and mentor together
>Little does disciple know that triple agent had to obtain legacy from double agent mentor before disciple can kill mentor
>Triple agent falls in love with disciple, but must let him complete mission by killing mentor
>Mentor is dead, double agent returns home with legacy in hand
>Triple agent flees with legacy to keep it from misuse
>Forever alone disciple gets an explanation and realizes the vision and dedication of his mentor
>Begins to strive for a better world, ambition grows to build his own army
>Sequel setup

>But MGS already has so many movie elements?
>a few anime cutscenes and a gorillion codec calls

I havn't played much metal gear and this sounds like an awesome idea. I'd watch it.