Finally checked out this channel after all the shitposting about them the past few days and aside from a few SJW...

Finally checked out this channel after all the shitposting about them the past few days and aside from a few SJW moments and retarded sins, it's pretty fun. They tear apart "pleb" movies which is exactly what this board does, so I don't really get why this board hates them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0
youtube.com/watch?v=ELEAsGoP-5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How It Should Have Ended is funnier and they don't drag out their videos for more ad revenue.

They make retards feel like intellectuals, like they get something everyone else missed. It spawned a cancerous fanbase infecting movie discussion everywhere, with "nitpicks" which are actually explained in the movies if you pay attention.

The truth is their videos are very dishonest, no movie they "review" has fucking hundred gaffes or plot holes, but they have to fill out the time to fool the youtube trending algorithms. So they have to force a hundred sins, mostly by pretending to be retarded and bitch about something that the movie explained five seconds before the scene, or five seconds after. That's how they get half the sins, the rest are just their general ignorance of how anything work, but they don't bother to google because they need to get a long video to get more views. And the rest is just terrible jokes.

It's cancer no matter how you look at it, and it's not even funny. Honest Trailers is also a review masquerading as something else, but at least they have clever jokes and puns sometimes

Fucking normies get outta here with your crap

> That's how they get half the sins, the rest are just their general ignorance of how anything work, but they don't bother to google because they need to get a long video to get more views.

So much this, like they did Arrival and they were complaining how there weren't any red light alarms in a college classroom after the fire alarm sounded.
Look you fucking retards hundreds of people work on a movie, the screenwriter and director probably did a lot more research than you. Before you make an ass out of yourself think really hard about whether something is a plothole

cinema sins makes people legit mad for some reason and it's probably bait so i'm okay with them

>we're white
>DING!

I enjoyed these videos on how bad cinemasins is, more than watching Cinemasins

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

However it lost their entertainment value somehow when I realized Cinemasins are doing everything for money, they're not actually trying to make good video , they know they're terrible, they know they have no standards and are just making videos for money

This
Or they call cliches for formulaic parts in movies. All movies will have cliches in them, no movie can ever be 100% original with the vast movies in our history. Retarded channel.

this

watch the bit from 22:06

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IBlbfjNH0

I think it's definitive proof that they're practically frauds who are not even earnestly trying .They're not terrible like The Room, they're terrible like Disaster Movie or Epic Movie. They're the worst kind of terrible

>.They're not terrible like The Room, they're terrible like Disaster Movie or Epic Movie. They're the worst kind of terrible
But people actually watch their videos and decide on what to watch or not they have impact on people, not to mention they have spawned people who only know how to argue or watch movies from cinemasins perspective even though they're just as stupid as them. So it's even worse than that

Didn't even watch the video to figure out that the video creator is a fucking retard
I'm going to list four themes. Tell me how many appear in the video.
>cinemasins is a serious movie review channel
>just because they call it satire doesn't make it so
>they are damaging to the film industry
>"we're not reviewers, we're assholes" uh no sweetie

All of them

actually it's none of them

Autistic critique of cinema sins:
youtube.com/watch?v=ELEAsGoP-5I

>durr you can't be serious about some sins and satirical with others

The only time I saw a CS video was when a greasy autistic bastard was showing it to people at school. He was the only one laughing at it.

But how exactly do you know which part is a legitimate critique or a goof, or a plot inconsistency, and which part is something they knowingly misinterpreted / made up ON PURPOSE in order to prolong the running time of their video and rank higher on youtube?

EWW is entertainment m8. Why do people take it so seriously? Why watch it if you all hate it?
The only reason I watch them is if I want a breif summary of a shitty flick I don’t even want to see but heard about to decide if I want to invest time and money to see it.
Yes some of his criticisms are lazy as fuck to pad run time, but in general it’s fine for its mass targeted audience.

>if I want a breif summary of a shitty flick
Then read or watch a review you cancerous subhuman fuck

They're butthurt that someone is making money by doing something they do for free every day.

you can't be satirical if you're not practicing satire in the first place. what point are they making with their "satire"? what are they satirizing? it's not the movies they're sinning because they get shit wrong constantly and wind up looking like dumbasses in pretty much every video. it's not nitpicky youtube reviewers because they make genuine points and critiques against the movies. they're stuck in this retarded limbo of making real points against the movies and not even paying attention to the point where they look like imbeciles, all under the guise of "satire." what the fuck does satire even mean anymore, everyone just uses it as some crutch for "my content isn't supposed to be taken seriously and is therefore exempt from critique." fuck off with that honestly.

okay i hate cinama sincs too but why cant i stop from watching like 12 of them everytime i end up watching one? I only bitch about how shitty the 'sins' are and wonder how long they can get away with evading youtube's video copy/claim system with all the footage they post.

I actually hate uninformed lazy movie nitpicking, I don't do it myself. I guess I can't blame them for having a good thing going and they're going to milk it as far as they can.
I do hate the cancerous people that parrot them or try to mimick them, they really brought down movie discussion standards everywhere

who is the main character supposed to be exactly i don't get it

>Why do people take it so seriously?
why do people act like because the videos give the tone they're not supposed to be taken seriously, people suddenly can't judge them under a harsh light anymore? something mediocre that still rakes in millions of views and influences the opinions of thousands of people doesn't get to have a blind eye turned to it because it's just jokey jokes. that's stupid. you're stupid. but don't take me calling you stupid seriously, it's just a wacky satirical joke, ass-pull ex machina ding haha

Jeremy, the guy who narrates CinemaSins, has his own channel with more "honest" reviews, which contain some of the same criticisms as in the CinemaSins video

I used to be a practicing satirologist but I was expelled.

It's light-hearted entertainment that is explicitly not meant to be taken seriously, jesus the concentrated autism in this thread.

The butthurt is so thick you could it with a knife

Kathleen Kennedy, she was originally Lucas and Spielberg's secretary but now has been given the creative reins to nu-Star Wars.

Emily Jean is amazing

>jesus the concentrated autism in this thread.
>The butthurt is so thick you could it with a knife
pot kettle

>make money by lazily picking apart other people's hard work, they can't even pay attention to the fucking movie or use google to solve their "sins"
>you somehow can't point out how sloppy and ill conceived their videos are, where they not paying attention to stuff that is verbally explained is a sin, any movie that has any detail from an area that has to be googled is a sin because ITS SATIRE BRO RELAX LMAO

Fuck you, just fuck you

Imagine being this mad.

>y-you don't """deserve""" money and attention cause what you're doing is lazy and isn't hard work
I love salty poorfag

DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG!
DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG!

DIIIINNGGG!
DIIIINNGGG!

DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! reddit DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG! DIIIINNGGG!

DIIIINNGGG!DIIIINNGGG!DIIIINNGGG!DIIIINNGGG!DIIIINNGGG!

DIIIINNGGG!

they're maybe one step above watchmojo lists.

you've got terrible taste.

skip

poorfags/half of the idiots in this thread dont understand editing/writing/production of videos and how much goes into it

CinemaSins and its fans love it when their opinions are taken seriously, but hold them under scrutiny and they recoil and claim it all falls underneath the joke umbrella.

>wow editing a video and putting some amateur looking black backround white letters on it
literally fuck off and die. How much of a lowlife do you have to be to shill for cinemasins.
Fucking Nostalgia Critic puts 10 times as much effort in every single fucking video

Cinema Sins is a fucking terrible channel.

>If everythings not explicitly explained to them, it's a sin
>If everything is explained to them, the movie gets a sin for too much exposition
>Will purposely edit out lines to make their sins make sense (MANY times, what they're complaining about is addressed literally a second after or before the scene thats being shown). Similarly, some sins are addressed later in the movie, but they don't go back and edit said addressed sins out, they just leave blatantly wrong criticisms in the video
>Some sort of weird thing with women, whenever a woman is on screen there's a boner or a sex joke
>Despite claiming cinemasins is parody or satire, they blur the line between "jokes", useless nitpicks and actual criticism so you cant tell what is what.
>They actually put their own criticisms in the video (see: Jeremy's reviews), so it's not really a satire
>Their retard fans take these videos as gospel and use it as a test on whether or not they should watch the movie
>They just plain don't know how certain things work, so a lot of sins are just them simply not knowing what something is or confusing it for something else

I'm sure these criticisms have been said in the thread already, but I really fucking hate cinemasins

because they shat on my favourite capeshit flick, how fucking dare they

>when the cinema sins narrator tries to do a fake laugh

I don't really care that they make money, it's harmless way to make money for all I care even if their videos are low effort clickbait

But I do hate that they influence people with low effort shit, they make retards feel smart and smug, then those retards try to emulate or parrot them.

That's the laugh I hear every time I see a HAHAHAHA *breathes* HAHAHHHHAHHAHAHA thread.

>black male isn't the protagonist
>*ding*

My favorite example of their stupidity is the Moana video sin:
>drum doesn't look like a drum
It's a slit drum you fucktard. That is the studio being culturally accurate and showing what kind of instruments they made. If you're supposed to be an SJW, you don't do shit like that.

t. Channel Awesome fans

Wow, real high bar you set for yourself, Cinema Sins Shill.

This is more or less addressed in their first sin on the video they did for their own channel:
>Sin 1: "We're white."

used to be good when it was 5 minute videos. now it's 20+ and half the "sins" are just made up

they are better than channel awesome

>They make retards feel like intellectuals

Sounds familiar

kek

this is not an anime website

THIS

kino post

>Why this board hates them
Some autists on here actually think cinema sins is serious.

>OP is a fagggot
>ding

Only thing that bothers me is nitpicking things that are flat out wrong. Everything else is fair game, because I don't consider it "critique" of the movie. Just silly nitpicking for the sake of it.

I'm not autistic to be mad that they "dinged" the fact that Blade Runner is both advanced and decrepit. It's obviously not a fault of the movie.

all these fuck faces getting worked by cinema sins. you guys really also them that seriously?