Star vs the Forces of Babysitting

Just what does Star think she's doing with Jackie and Marco's son?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUsFLVjobug
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it normal for a 29 year old man to be in love with Star Butterfly? Asking for a friend.

Why are all the girls in this show sluts?

Go for it.
If you have found your way here then your already weird enough.
Take it to the edge.

p.s. Fuck Normality

Every time I start to think I'm irredeemably degenerate, I'm glad there's post like these to remind me of the little things like "at least she's more than half your age"

Marco's presence draws the worst in girls.

Only if you find an equivalent girlfriend irl. If not then there is something wrong.

Obviously I'm interested in a Star equivalent around my age. The fuck.

I wasn't implying for you to date a 14 year old.

It's fine mate, just wanted to clarify because I forget there are others that may take it the wrong way.

>I'll never get to experience this because I'm too demanding when I cook.

Startups up for adoption; Looking for a good home

Reply if interested.

Same issue here, hehehe

I guess this is the new thread? :/

You will never experience this because it's a cartoon....

Yeah I got a fifteen minute ban not a 3 day. Guess I'm even more awesome then Jesus then I thought.
So enjoy.

You were 16 when she was an infant

Yes you fucking weirdo.

What a slut

>I'm literally half naked and he still won't even turn to acknowledge me in any way other than telling me to fuck off.
>Where did everything go so wrong?

>mods secretly like it

I only have to pretend, until I'm crazy enough to believe it's real.

You wot m8

I know that, but I'm talking about the experience of cooking with your gf and having a fun time doing so.

Cute

Marco was 16 years in Hekapoo's dimension, so his 30 years old now.
Even if his body went back to normal he still should have all the knowledge and experience of the other world.
How can he still act like a kid, how is it not like really weird to be Jackie's boyfriend?
His been tainted by Eclipsa's chapter in the spell book, they did say there was a cure but, i somehow doubt that it all got cured.
Even the tentacle arm said the virus is inside him, and that wasn't cleared up.

>boxer briefs

mah nigga Marco knows good undies

Obviously. Just giving you a hard time m8

Janna is SLUT

Got banned for posting n awesome lewd comic in the last thread. Just a 15 minute. Needs where crying about 3 days of banning.

Mods here are pretty gay though. One user from the /trash/ /sveg/ says a Sup Forums mod perma banned him for being off topic talking about politics. Way excessive

stop it
she is cute she needs protection

I've gotten banned longer for lessor shit.

All in due time user, as you said even MA has enough potential to be it's own plot point on it's own but then Star would be even more irrelevant so just wait until Marco starts dimension hopping for his knowledge and ability comes back

Because the memories faded like a dream and that's that. Its obvious the writers didn't want to revisit it

I know.....I'm just hurtin' bro.

janna is a thieving rouge
who stole my heart

Weird.
I was also injecting a little bit of Sup Forums into the thread.

teeth

The answer to all of those questions is simply cus magic.

Because he's still the fundamentally same guy at the end, and any information he learned surviving in the wilderness and fucking with Monks wouldn't really be applicable to the school grind that compromises pretty much every S2B episode past RwS. I doubt he learned about Math and Earth History, for example.
Because he never really got to fuck with grills with the Monks or in the wilderness, he still has no idea what to do, although keeping his time with Jackie and Star intentionally apart prior to Just Friends was a great idea overall, even if he did it for the wrong reason.
And any further corruption from either the Arm or whatever was up with Eclipsa's chapter would probably require a magical trigger, since they were mostly "cured" as of right now. The symptoms are gone, but it's still there.

>they don't call me Marco D. for nothing

Monster arm is a dead and terrible meme Its not coming back, the book even says the curse ends in death if its not cured.

its like roy the video game, you can live your whole life there, and when you wake up, though you remember it all, it is still as distant a memory as your childhood days

it was confirmed that his Memories and everything faded like a dream

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

I get it. I've had the same strange obsession for a month now.time before that was FP. Feels man. Feels.

The whole thing is intentionally ambiguous, we're not fucking talking about this shit again as we don't have enough information to say definitively if it's completely gone or not.

Who says he won't die in the future because of it? Have you never looked at the posters in Marco's room? I implore you to do so.

Shoulder

"Star is so cute Marco doesn't deserve her"

Reality:hehehehaha

"It's not funny I love her"

Reality:………

"I just discovered some really bad news recently , star as it turns out isn't real"

Reality: what u talking about?

"Star isn't real , not a real person "

Reality:yeah she's a dis- character what you talking about...........you feeling alright?

"No"

If anything we got this joke from it so enjoy.
Side note he forgot his password and who knows what else when he got back. So did someone have to yeah him these things or did he just pick it back up as he went along

Because his brains and body went back to normal

>Arm specifically describes symptoms as gone
>More symptoms are listed, no one involved is 100% it's gone outright.
>"why isn't Marco succumbing to the symptoms of the spell?"

How did he forget his password?

IT'S EVEN IN THE INTRO OF THE SHOW

say aaahh

My nigga

Aww man, i really wanted marco to get some sort of powerup.

When will the next episode come out?

>symptoms are still there

There's literally nothing there. People have nothing to go on except the arm saying it couldn't be stopped, while it was in the process of being stopped and the book reinforced it by saying the curse leads to death of the host if it isn't cured. It's gone, it's dead, it's done

What I meant is that brains and body of a 30 years old work differently from the ones of a 14 y.o. teenager.

Marco will get a power up sooner or later. I mean he has Dimensional scissors and look at what Hekapoo did with hers. DImensional Daggers my man.
>When will the next episode come out?
Summer

you're attention-whoring here, now?

>Even if his body went back to normal he still should have all the knowledge and experience of the other world.
His brain is part of his body, and it reverted to 14 years old as well. He still has the memories of those 16 years, but they're like a dream to him. A really long dream, but still a dream.

>intentionally ambiguous

There's nothing ambiguous, it's dead. It does your standard villain "grandstand to the end speech" about how it can't be stopped even though it IS being stopped.

This. His body and brain physically reverted, but memories are not physical things. He forgets stuff because his 14 year old brain can't handle 30 years of memories.

Yeah but don't forget people fall back on the season 1 finale where he has. 1.5 seconds flashback to his monster arm.
> he didn't go for the sammiches because he didn't want the monster arm to resurface

Please....

... out of curiosity, how did you manage to extract the exact opposite of what I meant out of that? You didn't even make a direct green text, you just came up with literally the opposite of what I meant.
I said the symptoms are gone. And that's in line with what it says.
>You can treat the symptoms, but you'll never cure the virus.
Of course it isn't going to do anything right now.

The intro literally hasn't changed except for the end scene illuminating the supporting characters

>Just what does Star think she's doing with Jackie and Marco's son?
"Wait, isn't that how all aunts play with their nephews?"

You are in denial if you think the monster hand isn't coming back.

But when Marco asks if there's still anything to worry about from Monster Arm, Star isn't sure.

>Jackie and Marco's son

Marco was possessed by whatever evil force turning the page released

Marco didn't want to reach for the sandwich because he was remembering the last time he let Star do something with his arm. The look on his face is plain as day that he's recalling the last time he was in a similar situation and what it resulted in

D E N I A L

The book was also ambiguous about whether or not it worked. That's the point. It is ambiguous. There's not definitive way of saying if it's gone or not, only differing interpretations of what little information is available.

What, you think they'll have a daughter?

Nigga please.

We don't even know who user is. I wouldn't call it attention whoring.

seriously what the fuck is super monkey team hyperforce go?

youtube.com/watch?v=BUsFLVjobug

I have no idea.

>he doesnt know
it was a godtier show and even the toys werent half bad

Or a manifestation of the arm reappeared for a second and it scarred him.

>godtier show
Is it on kisscartoon?

I might watch since im bored out of my skull

That's how we do it back on Mewni! How am I supposed to keep track of all your weird prudish Earth hangups?

Anyone here wanna talk about the holocaust?

And you have literally nothing but the death rattle of a desperate curse which I find more flimsy than what's was actually provided in source material after the entire affair was done. Monster arm is gone

They won't have anything because they'll break up in S3. Probably early S3.

>which I find

Yup every episode is on it.

Because Star created the spell from scratch

20 million Jews died

Give me basics of it

what am in for?