Avengers Infinity War trailer already has more views in 13 hours than Justice League trailer got in almost two months

Avengers Infinity War trailer already has more views in 13 hours than Justice League trailer got in almost two months.

3 billions box office here we go.

Holy shit it was 14 million 5 hours ago

It's not a race.

you're right this isn't even a fucking contest

Here's a quick inb4 of the thread:
>well done Marvel shills, we know those aren't real numbers
>I bet the mouse is paying for views
>but that CGI in the forest scene!
>your villain looks like a grapefruit
>your villain looks horrible
>Darkseid > Steppenwolf > Thanos
>lololol #SixForSix

you are damn right

210M OW
1.75B WW

Legs so strong it's still in theaters when Avengers 4 comes out

>over a million likes
Haven't seen that in a while

not only does Marvel make DC look bad in comparison, but it doesn't help when DC makes DC look bad as well

god i wish they'd just throw in the towel on DCEU and reboot it, give us a Cavill Superman that inspires hope, throw in the old Superman theme, abandon dark and edgy shit, save that for Batman

recast Wonder Jew into a fit woman who can act instead of a skeleton that can't, re-introduce Green Lantern as John Stewart, never mention Cyborg again, get rid of SJW Flash, give us blond quippy Flash, give us Martian Manhunter, make Aquaman more regal and less quippy surfer dude

fuck sake, why is DC so out of touch

And zero Oscars.

YOU TUBH

NOOOO

Why am I supposed to care which is more popular among normies?

>why is DC so out of touch
you are out of touch to think they would ever do any of the shit you suggested

>abandon dark and edgy shit, save that for Batman
Problem is they're now trying to make BATMAN the comedy relief, creating the exact opposite problem.

yeah we sure are envious of that Suicide Squad got for make-up and hairstyling from the bottom of the garbage pile of movies they've released

how will we recover?!

All DC characters are shit. It's all boyscout faggots from the 1950's who are fucking terrible and I say this as a white racist fascist. Start by making Flash black the Green Lantern into a teenage girl, Aquaman into an exiled king who lost his throne because he was a tyrant who abused his powers keep Batman as is Cavil and Wonder Woman are also fine get rid of cybernigger altogether then we can talk

And zero razzies.

>Muh make up oscar!

>and I say this as a white racist fascist
Opinion discarded.

>didn't suck a hollywood exec's old jewish cock hard enough
Dr. Strange deserved visual design hands down.

>Man Oscars such a fucking joke, who cares what movie they give awards to
>e-e-except the movie *I* care about

>comparing the third trailer for a "Gotcha!"
pathetic.

you didn't predict

why are all capeshit threads a box office dick measuring contest?

>The man faster than a speeding bullet and the attosecond meme can't win a race against a grapefruit.
JUST

Top kek it's gonna make JUSTice League's entire gross in one week

I'm sure it's gonna get more than 38M (JL Comic Con Trailer) in less than 2 days, just wait.

Those were for charity, Zack

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SUCK IT D-KEK FAGGOT!!! MARVEL IS WIPING ITS ASS WITH HENRY CAVILL'S FAKE UPPER LIP!!!FACT!!!

Feige still uses the visual effects team badge as twitter profile picture.

A decade of box office dominance and you can't even win a "technical participant trophy?" Embarrassing.
>he spent 40 bucks to vote on a poll

I still don't care enough to watch adults in Halloween costumes prancing around in front of a green screen.

Everyone laugh at this faggot.

This is why Feige is a genius. For 18 damn movies or whatever, they've been pushing toward this movie and DC just shit the bed with their Avengers wannabe. 18 fucking movies that are basically hype machines for this movie. God damn genius.

Infinity War will win 2 Oscars

Casey Affleck won an Oscar and everyone wanted his ass dead. If he could get one, no excuse that Marvel couldn't.

What's really embarrassing is Thor beating your flagship movie with nearly half the budget

fucking idiot

SUICIDE SQUAD ONLY GOT BEST MAKE-UP BECAUSE THE ACADEMY KNOWS THAT WARNER BROS. IS RUN BY FUCKING FAGGOTS!!! SNYDER IS A AYN RAND WORSHIPPING CLOSET FAGGOT WHO LOADS HIS MOVIES WITH HOMOERTIC MACHISMO, THEY CAST TWINKS LIKE ERZA MILLER AND EDDIE REDMAYNE IN THEIR HARRY POTTER SPIN OFF AND THE WACKOWSI'S CUT THEIR DICKS OFF!!! SO EAT SHIT D-KEKS, OH AND FRIDA WON A FUCKING OSCAR FOR A FUCKING UNIBROW, SO STICK THAT GOLDEN DILDO UP YOUR FUCKING QUIVERING ASSHOLES YOU RIMJOBBING FUCKTARDS!!!FACT!!!

You sound like a faggot from reddit

PURPLE
GRAPEFRUIT
LOL

>he spent 40 bucks to vote on a poll

as opposed to spending millions on lobbying and sicking jewish cock for favors for the Oscars

I never realized what a non eye catching screen shot DC used for their trailer.

Very Lovecraftian

god this fucking movie is so incredibly shit

Having Superman really makes having all other heroes redundant

I understand being a fan and it's fine that you are, but how deep is Marvel's cock in your throat that you're actively cheering for them to make money over another company?

We're doing it for this.

ahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahah

HOLY SHIT

I'm starting to think Dcucks are actually gonna commit sudoku

Only because WB's President literally sabotaged the tentpole title just so he could collect his bonuses before the AT&T buy out since he knows his days are numbered. And all Thor had to do was market itself as GoTG 2.5 to be lucrative at all.

Look, I know it sucks that you lost to DCEU's worst installment, but you'll get your trophy too...eventually.

Superman's theme from MoS was fine. MoS itself was fine too as a standalone film, though it wasn't a good choice at all for cornerstone of an expanded universe.

>fuck sake, why is DC so out of touch
>give us Martian Manhunter
DC is out of touch, but a Martian Manhunter fan probably isn't the one who should be calling them out over it

>Problem is they're now trying to make BATMAN the comedy relief

That was the trade-off, they made Cavill actually act like Superman for the first time at the cost of turning Affleck into RDJ with roid tits.

>Clark: I know you didn't bring me back because you like me!
>Bruce: I...I...don't dislike...

Atrocious.

Not op but the vast majority of people who laugh at Dkeks aren't even comic book fans or comic book readers but people who just look down on capeshit as a lowly plebian form of entertainment and that is why we take great pleasure in watching Dcucks squirm and suffer because THEY really are comic book fans who want their capeshit to succeed over a vastly superior franchise which is just better made better managed, better marketed and just all around superior in every possible way and then these faggots delude themselves that their failed capeshit shit is misunderstood and disliked because of it's superior artisitc merit not because it's trash that fails based on the standards of capeshit that are already low

>I-I'm not really a mouse cuck I swear!

Meanwhile in the DCEU

Another thing Dkeks are great at is projection. They think there is a vast mouse shill conspiracy because Dkeks themselves are actively engaged in a vast shilling conspiracy to shill their shit, they think that people who enjoy marvel films value them as superior works of art and not just shit you watch and forget about the next day no Dkeks autistically watch BvS 25 times to uncover the hidden meaning behind Snyder's misunderstood cape kino Odyssey

>100 million
Batman is a box office gold mine on it's own who can make Marvel tentpole bucks by himself. I know you mouse cucks like to think Justice League is not the franchise destroying flop you wish it to be.

kek

DELETE THIS!!!!

A GRAPEFRUIT.
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

DCÜCKS BTFO!!!!

OVER ME

>mfw I'll commit suicide by January and won't get to watch this movie

Shame. If only I was younger.

good post

>Another thread where DCucks get blown the fuck out
I guess we should brace for millions of damage control shitposts where they try to imply everyone on Sup Forums loves MoS and BvS, the Snyder cut will save JL from being a hilarious footnote to a doomed cinematic universe, and probably something about Thanos being a grapefruit.

Suicide is not the answer bro.

This is just sad at this point. It's too easy for Marvel, DC isn't even putting up a fight.

JUST

It should have never been a fight. Those faggots deserve what they get for ruining Batman and Superman in their rush to ape the Cinematic Universe format. We could have gotten so many good movies out of those properties, especially with those massive budgets. Instead we got just awful, awful shit.

I saw MoS in theaters and I was fucking hopeful, man. My friends even liked it, but nah. I said it was garbage, but I also saw Superman Returns, so I figured it was just going to be another one-off attempt at a soft reboot. Same thing happened with Green Lantern. When I heard they were coming out with BvS, though, I knew the people in charge had lost their fucking minds. And I was right. I didn't want to be right. I like those characters a lot, I like a lot of their stories. I want them to fucking crash. They need to take their medicine.

what a sore loser,

keep going

DCucks are just fucking sad holy shit.

>3 billions box office here we go.

Pretty sure if we euthanized everyone paying to see a DC/Marvel/SW movie the average IQ would increase by 10 points.

>I know you mouse cucks like to think Justice League is not the franchise destroying flop you wish it to be.
You uh, want to try that sentence again?

only Dcucks tho

>They need to take their medicine.
They aren't going to learn anything from this debacle. They're just going to shrug and say "Well, we gave it the old college try but it seems these characters just don't resonate with the public anymore. Time to shelve them indefinitely and sit on the rights so our competitors can't do anything with them."

You'd kill millions.

If you want to make a dent in the average over the roughly one billion people living in first world countries it would have to be more I know. How about we add everyone who buys a phone with a profit margin bigger than what they make in a week.

Depends on the question. If it's "should I rape the minor next door" then yeah, it is

How minor are we talking?

To save billions.

Let's not lose sight of the real story here.

>TLJ trailer: just over one month to hit 38 million views
>IW trailer: just over 12 hours to hit 30 million views, will shortly overtake TLJ trailer

Star Wars is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

I AM the Marvel's cock

Wait til you do everything else.
Like go to thailand and go hog wild if you're just gonna off yourself anyway.

Or better yet, go fight in a foreign mercenary squad to save civilians from some form of genocide or another?

Just... you know do something.

Im dying lmao

Posts like these just prove that user is right. And yes, I agree with everything he said. You are all retarded

behold, a gentleman and scholar.

Unironic marvelfags really ruin this whole thing

I thought this was just about shitposting and making fun of a box office bomb. Who the fuck actually cares about these companies?

Why would they not let him keep it? And why did he needed the batarang?

Stop/Delete this.

How come nobody is talking about how JUST black widow looks now?? Scarjo hit the wall HARD. And you can tell they know it there was literally one close up of her and it was fast as hell.

But she doesn't user
maybe you should stop looking at children

god this movie is so incredibly capekino

remember when she used to look like THIS?

she hit the wall at like age 14

>DC/Marvel/SW movie the average IQ would increase by 10 points.

So anyone rich that doesn't care about wasting movie, Critics that compare different movies, fans of the comics, and nerds in general- all gone. No, the average IQ would increase but only because you killed off the higher end of the bell curve. Poor people, unimaginative fucks, LCDs, and old out of touch and super christian culty people would all be considered "average" in the IQ department, instead of below average.

You have no idea how IQ rating work. I would love to have an average IQ, if 152 was considered the new 100.

But you'd have to go and kill off 23% of the stupidest population. And even I as antisocial as I can be, would never want that. I appreciate when low Iq people do their best. Some are really good at their sandwich artistry. I wouldn't want to take that away with intellectual or anti intellectual genocide, you damn commie.

Well you see Satan, if there's one thing we can all agree with, it's that the less money WB makes, the better it is for the DC properties as the chances of their continuing rape diminishes.

Dude, what CAN'T you do with a batarang?