We all know He'll come back, but how should he come back Sup Forums?

We all know He'll come back, but how should he come back Sup Forums?

have him be on the winning side of a revenge issue for once

He's in a notcoma. He'll be up and running with no fanfare and that will be the end of it.

Under a good writer, like everyone else should.

>how should he come back, Sup Forums

as a woman with big tits

Riri and Moongirl are incapable of solving a problem and they need Tony to step in and save the day.
He does it in five minutes, gives them a condescending look and they both promptly retire from superheroics.

Facial hair bro heals him with a spell

There's no way Marvel would ever allow it, but this would be so satisfying.

TMS writes 15 articles about it in that many minutes, sales are off the charts, Ike comes on a stack of Iron Man floppies.

As a black man

This. But make her Latina so they call her Toña Stark.

The version Kang brainwashed from the '90s is resurrected and takes his place as the true Superior Iron Man.

Black Iron!

>Wakes up
>"I WON'T REST UNTIL CAROL DANVERS IS DEAD"
>Marvel presents: CIVIL WAR III

>wasting a good writer on Iron Man
No thanks.

>no healing should ever occur
*SIGH*

Howzabout a decent writer?

He's currently uploaded digitally, right?
So why doesn't he just get a Life Model Decoy body?
Or a synthezoid or whatever?

as a villain

>6 repeated panels

People actually paid $5 for this. That's a whole Whopper.

I love this suit.

>how should he come back Sup Forums?
He shouldn't.

Why? This isn't even how MCU Tony acts. What's the excuse?

I would buy TEN copies.

Come on, there's plenty of shit against him, either fair enough or from shit writers. No need to cheat with Obadiah Stane who deserved to die anyway or whining about him fooling the government.

Maybe bendis was trying to push a meme for the MCU? He does that.

>I love this suit.
I miss Ultimate Tony

Ultimate Tony was great, but I also enjoyed most of the Ultimate Universe.
Mind you, I only read up to just after Death of Spider-Man.

vitriolic team-up with Ghost, using the latter's Parkerboltsbolts characterization
something more grounded and character-driven where the stakes are personal, that takes the time to explore things like how the current Tony Stark is roughly three times removed from the original and how that influences his concept of identity.
something entrenched in the scifi genre rather than just happening to star a tech based superhero

>and they need Tony to step in and save the day.
that happens nearly every issue of Riri's book. she fucks up and Stark has to lead her by the hand to get out of it

>black iron
does he fight the fairy court?

Stane ?

it's implied he's using the opportunity to take it easy for a while by pretending his digital upload is just a chinese room tier 'dumb' AI

Brian Michael 'The Writer?' Bendis

Something something super technology villain, Tony wears one of his old armors that doesn't have technology and saves the world.

tony gets sent back in time to the bronze age and wows everyone by constructing a suit of medieval plate armor

>mfw I read Bendis' book on writing

It is hilarious how butthurt he is throughout it.

Also,

>Bendis is a fucking professor in Portland and teaches people to write

That being said, his book is an incredibly useful resource. Not because of Bendis, no, but because 80% of it is written by others.

Wait, a book?
Brian Michael 'The Hack?' Bendis wrote a book? What's the butthurt, continuity?

>Not because of Bendis, no, but because 80% of it is written by others.
Does he ruin their parts with retcons? Pulls some big shit on the second last page before being done?

He is butthurt at tumblr mostly.

Fraction has a pretty lengthy sub-section in there where he talks about working on Hawkeye and how he did it, and what he learned. He takes a shot at Bendis directly, it's pretty good.

Bendis not so subtly says he doesn't go to cons anymore because of the people telling him he's shit.

Quesada opens the book with a bit about how he got into the industry which is pretty useful to see. He basically was floored when he was in his last half-semester and the professor teaching the class said that only 3-4 of them would make it to a room of over a hundred students. And also crushed their ideals that being the best or most hardworking counts for shit.

There is a giant section where a lot of high level editors talk about what they look for in writers, it's funny. A lot of their complaints fall back on the same ones writers have about artists (lazy, flakey, superiority complexes).

Bendis has only one valuable piece of no-brainer knowledge, which was to ask your artist what they wanted to draw and then write that. This is actually why you see shit like random issues about Dinosaurs.

Then the last like 35 pages is him bitching and giving "no duh" hints.

It's a useful book, there is several other good sections. It will tell you how not fuck up your first impressions, meetings, pitches, and submissions. How the different levels of people out there look for talent, how even famous guys had to pay people to colllaborate with them at first.

Biggest take away was that unless you are a kind of well known dude, don't expect anyone to work with you for free. Don't stalk the editors or talent. Get to know your editors and artists beforehand by looking at all their work.

Bunch of other stuff too.

rhodey was way better as iron man than he was as war machine

Can he grab their little afros and break their little necks?

Ironically I think Illuminating Comics's takedown of Spider-woman also is a magnificent takedown of Fraction's story about a dude who says his name is Hawkeye despite not acting like Clint Barton at fucking all.

man it's almost like he should've been mentoring her before she took the title.

FUCK WHO"D READ THAT. A BOOK ABOUT IRON MAN, THE MODERN DAY KNIGHT, STARTING AN ORDER OF TECHNOKNIGHT APPRENTICES.

>limited flight time and ammunition
>required a 100 man support team
>tony needed surgical implants and nanites to even control it properly
>tony had to cover himself in impact gel to wear it safely
>took a long time to assemble and deploy
>battle damage would actually last more than one issue

ultimate iron man was like something about of an 80s mecha ova and it fucking ruled

Fraction says that his intention wasn't to make a story about Clint at all, since he didn't want to try and bother keeping up with continuity. Instead he made the decision to just have Hawkeye do regular dude shit that is constantly inconvenienced by others that interfere with other people's daily lives when he's in a cape.

Fraction was just put on the Hawkeye title, he didn't actively seek it out.