Oscar tier actor

>oscar tier actor
>does capeshit

thats an actor who doesn't have his head up his own ass, unlike say, daniel day louis

Not just one capeshit, but three.
>Jonah Hex
>Cable in Deadpool 2
>Thanos in MCU

Have major respect for him.

josh brolin has his head up his ass. i argued with him for a good bit once on instagram back when i was a normie and i hate him. he was filming that firefighter movie and i happen to actually be one and i found him to be retarded.

Well I find you to be retarded so I guess there's a lot of that going around.

>Jonah Hex is capeshit

Imagine turning down the opportunity to be Thanos, a villian who millions and millions have been waiting to see for a decade.

>and i happen to actually be one

Oh boohoo, you get way overpaid to literally sit around and jerk off and occasionally "maintain" a fire from spreading as you watch a building burn down.

The movie is. They gave him super powers and everything.

Jonah Hex is published by DC Comics and regularly visits 1800 versions of Gotham and other DC comic fictional cities. He's also had several crossovers with Batman/Superman/etc.

Don't humor him. He's LARPing. He's not a firefighter and he will never provide proof.

Explain how a DC comic book film about a character with superpowers ISN'T capeshit.

I didn't see the movie. In the comics he is a good gunfighter, without any super powers.

calling it now the two characters hes playing in deadpool and avengers are going to be connected.

there was literally nothing wrong with the jonah hex movie. its one of those movies like the losers and red that you can put in while you paint your 40k minis

you're the biggest fucking dork ITT by a wide margin

>argues with celebrities on instagram
>calls other people retarded
W E W
E
W

>he dosent listen to action kino while painting his minis
this is my 3rd party eisenhorn, bitches cant get enough of him

>calling it now the two characters hes playing in deadpool and avengers are going to be connected.

Goddamn Batman is such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Daniel Day Lewis should play Doctor Doom

Hey now. Don't forget the rescuing of cats and responding to the smell of gas by blocking the street in every direction for an hour.

The movie gives him the power to talk to ghosts if he exhumes their bodies.

>Millions and millions

How brave of him to sellout like that

>doesn't understand the joy of painting minis

He used to fuck Martha Kent, show some fucking respect!

How dare Daniel Day Lewis not do shitty commercial things that he doesn't have interest in, that snob!

He's nearly Ryan Reynolds tier, who has been in Blade, Deadpool, and Wolverine Origins, Green Lantern. You have to consider Wolverine Origins and Deadpool as separate universes / franchises right?

Ryan still has been 3 different comic characters.

All film is inherently low art. It's not a big deal to sell out.

Brolin has always been a shit-tier actor.

>You have to consider Wolverine Origins and Deadpool as separate universes / franchises right?
No because we are all waiting for Deadpool to mercilessly rape the fuck out of 20th Century Fox and that shitty Origins movie relentlessly. 20th Century Fox fucked with Deadpool hard on both films. Ryan will go after them eventually.

>you now remember the Jonah Hex movie

Blade Trinity is a shit film that is enjoyable to watch knowing how terribly Wesley Snipes treated Biel and Reynolds on set.

Yeah but why didn't he open them?

Yep. Millions and millions.

To save billions.

Big actors just do capeshit because it makes them seem fun, they get paid more than an actual dramatic piece, and they get to play around in costumes and phone it in.

He just wouldn't