If you do this in the cinema, you are subhuman

What mental problems do you have to not consider other people who will watch the next screening? FUCK YOU!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ChAU1o_FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 the "it creates jobs!" Ameriniggers come out of the woodwork

It does create jobs tho

Like clockwork

>wagefag absolutely SEETHING

No it doesn't. I bet the janitors don't get paid more because you intentionally created a mess

There would be less janitors

I always clean my messes, it's a matter of personal pride.

>sitting in a room filled to the waist with garbage

Movie theaters are run by jews that already try to keep the employee payroll to a minimum. You are just creating more work for a janitor that won't get paid for the extra labor

>creating more jobs argument
Do you think this is a job for a normal person?

Clean it up, wagie

>hi

Parents taking their children to the fucking movies, coming from someone that works at a theater here, every marvel or childrens movie is a pile of popcorn, fuck wonder

PICK IT UP
I
C
K

I
T

U
P

I go out of my way to do that because it's funny get rekt

This should go without saying, I just want people to shut the hell up during the movie and not feel like they have to react to everything. Watching Thor ragnarok was absolute torture not only because it was mediocre but because the people behind me had to laugh hard as they could to every single joke. Really starting to consider not even going anymore.

It's not like people who work at a movie theater do fuck all most of the time anyway.

Clean it up wagie. Next time I’ll leave an open piss jug for you.

Christ, americans are fucking animals.
It's that why they have odor glands behind their ears?

>eurocommies whines over wasted cotton candy
typical

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

What kind of negro infested warzone do you live in?

they dont do shit. all they do is get stressed for a few hours on saturday and the rest of the time they just flirt with eachother or be that justed person who is looking at the clock all the time

I leave empty drinks and popcorn bags on the floor. Why wouldn't I? I paid for the food and to get in, I can do what I want. Its not my job to clean up.

Broken-window fallacy.

>What mental problems do you have to not consider other people
Is being black a mental problem? I see them throwing their garbage on the ground every single day like it's the 1950's.

PICK

Not really the place for it but I remember one time my wallet fell out of my pocket and I asked the staff if I could go look for it (it was the last screening of the night) and they told me “no,” but in this skeptical way like I was up to something. I was taken aback like wtf? Why? And they couldn’t give me a real answer. Then the manager came over and was like yeah it’s cool and they turned on all the lights and I found it right where it should be. It was so odd and it was one of those rare instances where I felt like I was being a dick in public because I was getting angry at the absurdness of the situation. Really at that point I was just asking out of politeness. I was going to go get it either way.

*smacks lips*

This shit isn't normal. Like, who cares about kinoslaves having to clean it up, that's their fucking job. I'm talking about the total waste of money that's on the floor.

>not emptying your drink in your seat when you exit

it's like you don't want to create a huge problem for someone at the next fully packed viewing.

Your mistake was asking for permission instead of asking will you help, or else please get someone who can.

Yeah but really? come on. I shouldn’t have to socially engineer that situation. It was so strange that they acted that way idk if they were new and didn’t know what to do. Or just retarded. If they were fucking with me I’d actually be relieved cause it was so weird.

fallacy-fallacy

t. S.W.E.A.T. pledge follower.

Pick it up or find a new job. Why is it so hard for young people. Do your job entitles prick.

I purposefully pour out drinks and throw sticky sweets around when the movie finishes, I also spit on the floor

Why do cumskins and niggers do this?

Here in Singapore you'd get lashed 30 times by a cane if you left a mess that big. Maybe wh*toids need to look into doing this.

i'll tell you whats subhuman: when i was in highschool i did work experience at a cinema and had to walk up the isle of one of the rooms during the movie with a torch. one time there were a bunch of arabs masturbating in the cinema during the movie. this was in a full session too.

It's even fucking chewing gum illegal in Singapore?

I live in a 95% white rural area and no one does this where I live. Everyone packs their trash out. Hell, I feel bad if accidentally drop a one or two stray pieces of popcorn or the wrapper from my straw.

YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING ABOUT THE UNSPOKEN DEAL

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ChAU1o_FI

Now that's how you create more jobs

if one janitor can't handle the mess the kinoplex will have to hire another janitor, the logic checks out for me.

>b-but I'm teaching the janitor a lesson!

You're an idiot

without people like me the kinoplex reinforcement janitors wouldn't even have a job; i'm a job creator, i create jobs, it's what i do.

that really doesn't check out, the movie theater employees often serve multiple functions not just limited to cleaning up, spending 40 more minutes to scrape gum under the seats prevents them from doing other shit, like making the bathrooms look nice or break down cardboard or do food and inventory. etc etc. they can't just hire several more janitors because it's to be expected that subhumans will come in to a theater and destroy it.
it's the most backwards logic I've ever heard. it's bad business and you type of people are probably the reason popcorn cost 40 dollars.

My ass isnt going to lick itself, wagie

Which movie/scene?

Dont charge $6 for a small popcorn and I wont dump my shit on the floor. I paid a premium so you can take my trash like a busboy

>he doesn't smuggle in candy he bought from the grocery store
i would expect no less from someone too selfish to think of the potential jobs you refuse to create

lol I would never go in to a theater of my own accord. I get taken out by friends and family on certain occasions. just dropping logic on you barnyard animals.

i cant remember it was so long ago. it was about 15 years ago. i dont think it was a particularly erotic scene or anything that would justify whipping it out.