twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the only way.

SAVITAR

who is he? I don't remember him.

same
did i miss an episode?
i can't recall that character at all

It's a leak

they're making savitar some random who we don't even know? jesus fuck that is a terrible idea.

Barrys son.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_6zWctq2pE

Oh it's the music meister, he just stole Barrys powers.

They are doing the "who is the guy behind the mask" shit again. Season 4 better do something new.

the whole episode leaked??
source?

Savitar is Barry. The Future Barry. Barry trapped Future Barry in the speed force when he first fucked with time in Season 1.

barry's son would be mulatto bro, he'd look closer to wally.

That would be best way to resolve it but these leaks are giving my flashbacks to all shit happened with Zoom. These people manage to miss take off on any decent ideas they have.

It's Iris

Ayht

>Barry trapped Future Barry in the speed force when he first fucked with time in Season 1.

Except he didn't.

Not with patty.

>music meister
>it's not NPH
What's the point

>implying we'd ever be that lucky

They saw the chance for a Glee mini-reunion and they took it.

If Cory Monteith was still alive he'd probably be Music Meister.

>they saw a chance to do someone no one wanted
Nice

Shut up retard

>music meister isn't Neil Patrick Harris

One fucking job.

Savitar being future barry makes the most sense.

Why can't Savitar just be a new fucking character

Right after you kill yourself faggot. They said they're through with mentors turning out to be the villain. This time the twist is going to be that Barry is actually the villain. FUTURE Barry that is.

because it would basically be the Speirs reveal all over again, nobody wanted it except the people making the show and they did it for having an asspull.

Using a random would have the same effect, people would stop giving a shit immediately and build up this time has been the worse of the 3 reveals so far. With only a handful of hype moments, so they would tank the show again.

I refuse to believe they're that stupid.

>because it would basically be the Speirs reveal all over again
Who?

This will also cause all sorts of juicy relationship drama for season 4 which CW loves and put a halt on barry and iris getting too serious. happy relationships kill soap opera. Come on guys. teen drama 101

Sorry, meant Teddy Sears.

Wait what? Why would having Savitar be his own character and villain instead of him being a character we already know in a stupid twist be the same as Zoom?
Isn't it the opposite?

Savitar is someone so obvious you're not expecting it.

It's fucking Julian.

Nobody wanted it to be him and if you haven't noticed Flash fanbase took a noticeable dive after his reveal.

It won't be a 1 for 1 carry over from last season but affect will be the same if they make it a random is my point.

Someone you don't care about kills enthusiasm for character and people don't care enough about savitar to begin with.

The only time this season anyone has written artcles about flash season 3 is because they hinted it might be future barry.

If you look before last episode, it was dead silent except the usual press release shit.

But Savitar being future Barry would be as much of an ass pull as Jay being Zoom. I don't understand how making the same mistake as last season could be better for this season

Personally I want Savitar to be Future Wally, but like whatever and shit
The whole "I'm an enemy you haven't made yet" thing was done already with Wellsobard.
Nothing tops Wellsobard, and I'm starting to think nothing will.
It's like hitting a home run on your first time at bat, then batting singles for the rest of your career.

It isn't the same because A) it would make a lot of his bad decisions have consequences, and B) narratively change the show. It hasn't managed to do that in 3 years with flashpoint starting the season and basically being a meaningless event.

It is an asspull, I agree but in a lot of ways they need to change what is going on and narratively it would be the best way to get people to care. Even if you don't like the idea, the changes it could help bring about would separate barry from his peanut gallery.

Which is what he needs, so I think people are thinking more about changes it could bring and less about the asspull itself, if that is making any sense?

Savitar is original future Iris who watched Barry disappear in the crisis and has harnessed the speed force to push Barry to always be fast enough. She is the hidden hand behind everything, from Reverse Flash to the breach that attracted Zoom.

I'd drop the show forever. BUT WUT A TWEEST.

Exactly.

Ep 19 The Once and Future Flash

It's not, it could be a random or its alternate Eddie
Retard
Anyone who says Savitar is Barry is shitposting

Savitar is Barry. DEAL WITH IT.

Two of those posts are mine, the top and bottom and I'm definitely not shitposting, you can disagree with me all you want but best outcome of savitar storyline is it being Future Barry.

I hate how these shows always rope you into watching the entire season just to find the mystery at the end. Did a new team take over?

>who died in the beginning of arrow season 4?
>who is zoom
>who is Prometheus
>who is savatar

What a hot mess.

Its the worst outcome and a silly idea.
Savitar is most likely Felicity which is the best idea deal with it.

>He's a felicity and friend's poster

Nein friend.

>savitar being future Barry

That's honestly even worse than zoom being the beta he turned out to be.

They wanted a Glee reunion and supposedly NPH was too busy.

I hate you assholes who always want the villain to be some future version of the hero. Fuck you. Every fucking season, man....

Lol well that sucks for you, cuz it's actually true this time.

Savitar is Oliver from the future

I want you to take a tripcode right now so you can grovel to me after the finale when you're proven wrong.

>Says the delusional guy, to the truth.

Future Flash in comics is literally the same as Savitar. They're most likely combining his story and Daniel Wests.

>Season 1: WELLS IS FUTURE BARRY!
>Nope
>Season 2: ZOOM IS FUTURE BARRY!
>Nope
>Season 3: SAVITAR IS DEFINITELY FUTURE BARRY! It's definitely gonna happen this time!
Who's delusional?

Actually, this is the next best thing. This actor is known to be an understudy of NPH's and is usually the actor who takes his place in musical roles when he is done with them (Angry Inch for example)

>using anything Vendetti wrote ever
pls no

>literally calls himself future flash without pause
>You guys are wrong!

Sure user

I AM THE TRUTH!

Is this show still worth watching? I dropped Arrow after the big death last season and stopped watching The Flash after the abysmal season premiere.

it even looks like a flash symbol on the armor but I never noticed how eerily similar it is

Didn't Salvitar literally say he was the Future Flash?

Like "I'm the future flash!". It wasn't, "I'm the future....Flash!"..

>gets thrown into a prison where he has to relive his worst experience
>not prison

With his voice, it's hard to tell. But who cares anyway? This season has been horrible. It needs to end so they can start over again.

Assuming this is true, why does he want people to kneel before him all the time? That's very UnBarry-like.

>Became nuts and decided he was a god since he started the speedforce

Hallowed is his name, his prophet wallace was given to speedforce.

Barry Allen is your God.

They're modifying the character for the show. Both Savitar's suit and personality are similar Daniel West RF. It can only be future Barry, or Flashpoint Wally.

God, I was in denial about this but it looks kind of likely. That's so fucking dumb. I'm already a little sick of the show's flaws not just continuing, but getting worse, and an Evil Future Barry might just make me drop it.

It's Barry from Earth 4 who still mad about that time Earth 2 Barry beat him at Call of Duty

>not wanting Darth Barry

Let me guess you think arrow season 5 is just bees knees.

I dropped Arrow around season 3. What happened in 5?

Aww figured you were one of the felicity and friends crowd ragging on flash since it's top dog in 'arrowverse' more like flashverse now.

I honestly have no clue I've stayed away from the show.

One point that's been made is that most ending scenes in S1 or S2 involved Wells or Zoom. Most ending scenes in S3 have been have been Barry, Barry and Iris, or Savitar. When you consider how Savitar acts like he has this ultimate unfathomable secret against everyone, only future Barry or Wally really makes sense.

I don't know what any of what you just said means. I don't like Felicity lol.

weird I totally forgot that most of the episodes ended on what the bad guy was doing and this season has mostly been barry ending the episodes..

wow

LITERALLY SAVITAR

It is the flash symbol but reversed just in-case you didn't know he was a villain.

I can't wait till they find out. The look on their faces is going to be perfect.