The Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1

the Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1

Who ends up winning the tournament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Between Matt and Luke and I haven't seen Luke Cage so I don't know if he has any weaknesses revealed so I go with Luke,

Danny is the most likely followed by Luke.

Jessica Jones has no durability, Luke could be outskilled and fisted, Matt might have the best chance at Iron Fist tough he doesn't stand a chance against Cage.

Misty Knight if she ever gets her cybernetic arm.

Iron Fist.
Couldn't break Lukes skin but could definitely do internal damage

Claire comes out supreme with a sterling lecture on why a violent life will only lead to a violent end, rendering everyone comatose.

>implying it won't turn into a 3 on 1 gangbang.

Comics? Iron Fist.

Shows? Jessica Jones.

>Danny is the most likely
According to his shitty show he can only do the iron fist for like 1 second every 6 months, so he probably would just be a normal guy for the fight.

Danny takes out either Jessica or Luke with one of his COLLEEN punches. The other big bruiser takes him out, then Matt swoops in and aims at either Jessica's liver or Luke's eyes. Making him the victor.

>the Defenders have to fight each other, 1 v 1

Okay but who VS who?

>Matt could beat Jessica and Danny no problem, but couldn't beat Luke without a weapon of some kind.
>Luke already proved Jessica is bitch-tier to him unless she gets a shotgun and he holds still, and even if he can't catch Matt he could outlast him and win by default.
>Danny could punch Luke Cage right the fuck out with more force than a shotgun to the chin has no problem and is faster and more skilled, meaning he's untouchable, and Jessica literally wouldn't even get a hit in before she goes down like a sack of dead puppies. But he's not super durable so Matt could probably outpace him and take him down with one good shot.
>Jessica needs to go sit in the corner, the men are talking.

Are you this dense? Do you really think the show went through more than 1 year?

>Shows? Jessica Jones.

We LITERALLY saw Luke beat the failure out of her uncontested for their whole fight until she gained a shotgun from nowhere and he froze. Shit, she's so weak durability wise a 2X4 from a normal human takes her right out. The only way Jessica stands a chance is if everyone just assumes she's not going to do anything and fight with each other.

It's once per ever 1-2 days user, I exaggerated for comedic effect, but he's still pretty shit.

Look at all those no costumes

Daredevil will have one, that's about it.

Honest advice: Never try to become a comedian.

Why can't Danny wear the mask?

Because the Netflix shows are too obsessed with being realistic and grounded

Honest advice: get diagnosed for your autism.

It really depends on who fights Luke first.

So
>Tournament is Matt VS Luke and IF Vs Jess-Luke/IF wins then IF
>Matt VS IF and Luke VS Jess, Matt/Luke then Luke
>IF VS Luke and Matt VS Jessica, IF/Matt then Matt
Or
>The three guys fight each other and when hopefully Matt or IF is left, they don't know Jessica has SS and let their guard down and she punches, and even then Matt's super senses might let him dodge and she's fucked. If it's Luke she better have found a shotgun or magic bullet somewhere.

It's a pretty nice fight, actually. Lots of strengths and weaknesses play off each other.

>make a dumb statement
>i-i was pretending i-i am funny!!!!!
>no you're not
>a-autiiism!!!!!
This is the last (you) I'm giving you tonight, lad. Enjoy it!

How far did you even get? He can recharge his Chi whenever he wants, and has better control over it at the end.

Cage has his comics *costume*.

It actually is. Luke is a great counter to Matt(STR too high for his ludicrous DTX and SPD to match), Matt's a perfect counter to Danny(DTX and SPD+Super Senses powerup lets him outpace Danny), and Danny is a perfect counter to Luke (STR super buff + High SPD let's him outpace and oneshot Luke).

It's like Pokemon, but with budget problems.

k bud, I was serious about the show taking 4 years, you caught me, good job. I also definitely stated I was funny, when I pointed out exaggeration that any non-autist would easily see.

I'm really sorry for triggering you with my comments, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

>Matt's a perfect counter to Danny(DTX and SPD+Super Senses powerup lets him outpace Danny)
I acknowledge this is true in the Netflix stuff, but fuck I'm so triggered by it.

>IF VS Luke and Matt VS Jessica, IF/Matt then Matt
I say this is 50/50.

You actually think he'll wear that ever again? Didn't he specifically say it made him look like an idiot or something.

Pretty sure Daredevil was early enough that he survived the execs costume killing, but no one else will.

Yes, but you forget that one magical thing that gives all characters power far greater than any superpower that could ever be granted by the gods.

Being the only girl on the team of four and needing to prove you're better than the boys.

And meanwhile Jessica Jones is sitting at NU despite having the highest base attack of all them.

My boy Danny has the PATRIARCHY backing him up. JJ stands no chance.

>until she gained a shotgun from nowhere
I mean she grabbed it out of a police car, it made sense.

Matt's shown way better reaction speed, fighting skills, and abilities to take down opponents quickly than Danny ever did. Admittedly, that has more to do with the choreography, Daredevil's was way better than IF's ever was and it really paints a picture of ability editing just doesn't, but we kind of have to take the show as it is. Unless Danny gets lucky, he just didn't show skills up to par with Matt, and Matt was wiping the floor with Ninjas who had waaayyyy better moves.

I saw three or four episodes and he used it like 2 or 3 times already.

Will she in Defender? need more gay milf

>Daredevil gets to keep his costume because he looks like batman.

There's 3 minutes total of usage, and yes he uses it less than once per episode, and uses it creatively about 3 times over the course of 13 episodes.

>spoilers in here obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=VjSJPBqRbvI

>Daredevil
>beats a whole lot of people up

>Luke Cage
>can tank tons of damage but has nothing except random shoves for offense

>Jessica
>demoralizes opponents with sullen stares, can beat anybody as long as they are a door or a lock

>Danny
>like Daredevil except shit at it

I can't see anyone but Matt winning

Hey at least someone gets to keep their costume, Danny didn't even fucking get one.

JJ punts them into Brooklyn one by one

Hogarth is worst lesbian. Why is she still in things?

Matt got his ass handed to him by unamed thugs while Danny only really had problems with the drunk guy and Davos. But Matt's augmented senses are definitely an advantage, also he's more durable. I really can't see the result between the two fighting being that streamlined.

>level-headed, charming stealth expert who can't keep the paramours off of them
>a reliable, kind-hearted tank from a rough background
>a fiery reckless rogue
>and an insufferable smartass

My god. They're like some kind of... Phenomenal Four!

I really hope this series is good, it could be a lot of fun.

>Danny's greatest punch in the season was done out of LOVE

That's so cheesy, yet I love it

Ok I have a better question: how would the Defenders fair in the Civil War airport fight? Who would you match up with who? I guess you could throw Frank in their too. Ideally, how would you have each fight play out?

The entire show was. I liked how Claire was the only who seemed to act like a normal human being, everybody else was too cartoony. I liked it.

If Widow and Hawkeye can play then any of the Defenders should be ok.

My problem is that with a decent budget, I think JJ could go full superwoman on them.

That bouncing nonsense was really to show a lack of budget. She's supposed to be able to have full flight I thought.

Flight+Increased strength = OP

>I liked
>Claire
>too cartoony
Shit taste confirmed.

Yeah, but JJ is a fuck up and can't fight for shit. I'm pretty sure the skill > strenght would apply in this case.

If it helps your autism I hated Claire in Luke Cage, but she was pretty good in Iron Fist.

Luke cage didn't want her to bite him. I think that says it all bro.

She isn't hitting like other people. Matt got fucked up twice by Nobu and he's just a martial artist.

All she needs is one or two hits and his shit is done.

I hate that bitch so much. She basically ruined the second half of Iron Fist for me.

I honestly liked her character in Daredevil, but three Netflix shows is too much. Especially with her constant lecturing of Danny.

>All she needs is one or two hits and his shit is done.
The thing here is unlike she gets some kind of super speed she's not touching either Danny or Matt.

See Cage handled her ass already.

>Who would you match up with who?

I can't see any victories from the Defenders except for MAYBE Luke VS Black Widow, and I say maybe with a heavy grain of salt because if those Widow Bites can actually get through his skin he is utterly and truly fucked. BW could even beat Matt down, no problem.

Frank has the best chance if he has a fuckton of guns but other than that it's ridiculously one sided. Cap or IM or Vision or even Hawkeye could solo the lot of them.

Even if you didn't like how she went about being a wet blanket in everyone's show, I can see the point of it though. I mean these people have powers that if they went dark would become murder machines.

Imagine punisher with actual abilities. Imagine someone like danny just going ham on everything he sees. It would be fields of death, everywhere. And once they get into that, "I only see bad guys" mode, where do they draw murder line?

I don't understand why JJ didn't have at least Buffy the Vampire slayer grade flights. The budget can't be THAT low.

I think the real question is, if Danny had an actual martial artist for an actor or good choreographer, how much better would he actually be?

What's not realistic is one of the most wealthy and famous people in the city running around beating the shit out of people and no one recognizing him.

Matt got fucked up twice by Nobu BECAUSE he's a martial artist, he had to fall off a roof and get patched up before the standard thugs could land some blows in the Hallway fight, and Jessica Jones has exactly one move "Push", which isn't landing on Matt unless he lets her. She, meanwhile, just has to take one bad hit to the head and down she goes. Which one do you think is gonna land that hit?

I dunno how about we let them have their own moral and be their own interesting characters instead of shoving an annoying cunt into the show to force her morals upon them.

>Hawkeye soloing any-
>superior range
>trick arrows that can hold even the vision
I never realized how underpowered these Netflix heroes truly were.

At least DD tier, which would make him fucking unstoppable in this roster.

>he doesn't use his fucking superpower every episode
Adaptations are absolute cancer

Is DD going to be the only one in a costume. I imagine that would look awkward as fuck in a line up.

>She basically ruined the second half of Iron Fist for me.

Because Scott Buck had no idea how to write her character. By her first DD appearance she was willing to help Matt torture a guy to save a little girl, but in IF she goes from badass to Florence Nightingale with zero context from scene-to-scene.

>Especially with her constant lecturing of Danny.
Except Danny needed and most of all deserved those lectures. I found myself most of the time thinking how much of a retard Danny was through the show.

Imagine writing a superhero is isn't an edgy murderer and has their own moral compass.

Netflix heroes don't even register on SHIELD's radar

It was canon throughout the show that he could only use it once per day, he learns a little dance to recharge his chi though.

Everything I read about this show makes me less and less inclined to watch it

>Scott Buck
Is he the Bendis of the Netflix shows now? Will his small changes to status quo pile up until everything becomes shit. Should I just kill myself now?

Up until the early 00's, that was how Danny worked. He used the power once a day. Twice and he was tired. Three times, and he can barely move.

I'm saying the reason why a slippery slope trope is so prevalent amongst stories dealing with powers is there is a reason where you begin to rationalize your actions and people untrained in drawing that line tend to OD on rationalization.

>hybrid build

This. When he pulled out the iron fist you knew shit got real

Glass canon man. Her DEF and SPDEF is so low that anyone can one shot her.

>no special attack
>slow
>no defenses
kek no.

Look, I get the headband, the open shirt, the bracelets, and the belt are a bit much. I love the OG costume, but I get it.

For fuck's sake though, why is it so hard for them to just keep him in a yellow shirt?

Imagine how good they can be if they kill every murderer, every mafia guy and every drug dealers instead of the retarded "we need to be better". I guess that everyone gonna became too scared of start to do something like that and the city could become much safer.

>Is he the Bendis of the Netflix shows now? Will his small changes to status quo pile up until everything becomes shit. Should I just kill myself now?

There's no way he's staying showrunner for S2. Someone will have to fall on their sword for the reception IF got, and Just Buck My Shit Up is the most obvious choice.

He uses it more than once in the final episode but each use is a couple of minutes apart

Literally see the OP pic.

They showed an Iron Fist costume in the show, so there's hope Danny is getting his in Defenders.

The character she's based on was literally an Iron Fist character. What you SHOULD be asking is why she's everywhere else.

It just sucks that Danny is useless when he's not using it. It's his competency moments in the show, not his SHIT GOT REAL moments when he uses the Iron Fist. No hype at all.

You could always write a different story without having the exact same conflict in all of them. Its not like you have years of source material written by multiple different authors.

God damn, I hate that puny glow.

What about supporting characters?

Where do Elektra, Frank, Stick and Colleen rank?

Yeah but at least back then he was still a top tier martial artist and not a curly haired pleb

I don't see a problem with this, but then again I like the Punisher.

Seriously though I get not wanting to be a murder machine but this whole 'no kill ever' rule shit is just not practical.

This.

Same color scheme with her comic costume too

1 Frank
2 Coleen
3/4 Elektra/Stick

Frank could beat pretty much anyone except DD, and that's only because DD can use super senses to know where Frank's coming from with the heavy artillery. We've seen what a shotgun point blank does to Luke, and Frank has way heavier stuff than that. Danny and Jessica wouldn't get close.

I don't know why you mentioned Elecktra and Stick, they're just DD sans super senses and DD but older respectively.

>Colleen
What the fuck are you doing
Are you trying to find the one character who Jessica could realistically beat?

I actually agree but I think Remender's run really takes the idea and expands on just how corrosive it can be. To killer and people around them doing the killing.

I don't think we're going to get that kind of in-depth look at morality but you get the idea.

I think in some cases, especially for some characters, killing is good.

After elektra died and Matt just straight up waltz through guards and tossed nobu off the roof, I was like fuck yeah.

I know you're satirizing but lets be honest, you're relying on finesse to tell different stories than what came before, "the meat grinder" effect of trying to make different stories.

Most writers aren't skilled enough to make a meaningful difference about a topic, or at least enough to make their story distinctive in plethora of shit that came before, so they tend to pile on when they want to get a point across (To hit a narrative box) and move on.

That's what Scott buck did with her character in IF.

>Are you trying to find the one character who Jessica could realistically beat?
Y-Yes

I think Elektra kills them all.

Colleen has best chance of surprising elektra, and well it largely depends on what Frank has access to if he survives Elektra or not. If he had surprise on his side, I think he could pull off a miracle win but ninja types rarely let that happen.

So I think it would come down to Elektra/Colleen, and well stick is an old man.