Be honest ... Veronica is better than betty

Be honest ... Veronica is better than betty
Prove me wrong

Betty is the best girl but Veronica is the best waifu.

Betty is the bitchiest one in the whole trilogy, always has to moan about.

bump

>Archie comics will soon fade out of existence.
Is there a point in fighting anymore?

Both have the worst taste in guys

I can't, baby, cuz you're right.

It's definitely Veronica.

Jughead is best waifu

But Veronica is good too I guess.

Betty is demonstrably more athletic and flexible.

So she'd definitely be better in the sack.

You sure?

>leaves with a guy heavily implied to force himself on women
>comes back with dat hair

Cheryl is kind of a mega babe too, if she wasn't a uber bitch she'd be top tier.

NTArchie'd

Jesus
H

Those lips.

Veronica is a rich, tsundere slut, but Betty's brand of wholesome but crazy ticks all the boxes for me.

Betty has God on her side.

After that nice Betty and Veronica storytime it's become clear that Ronnie is an insufferable bitch and Betty is best girl. The "tsundere" girl is the most annoying character type in existence

Veronica isn't even tsundere. Tsundere characters warm up over time and eventually become at least tolerable. Veronica's a cold bitch who never warms up and she's always fucking around with Reggie. If Archie hooked up with any sort of longevity with Veronica she would cheat on him, demean him, and then leave him after she's destroyed his fragile shell.

Even if you don't have a thing for Betty, she would make any man happier in the long run. If shit started going stale with Betty she'd want to work to make things better - she'd want to be better in the bedroom, she'd want to be more supportive, she'd want to make shit work. Veronica would just bail.

>if she wasn't a uber bitch she'd be top tier.

She's not like that with everyone.

remember that were storyline from '70. she now is more lovable.

Veronica is a snob and will ditch you if you can't pay for the date

Archie is the same in a way, playing both girls depending on what he can get out of it. Also he drives an ancient piece of shit that I'm surprised even still functions, so he's a cheapskate.

Only logical pairing is Reggie and Betty, Reggie may be a dick sometimes but that's mainly only towards Archie, he's decent otherwise.