Damn Swedes

Damn Swedes.

They're Norwegian, Mac.

When they went to the crash site, Norris and palmer were alone with Marceady despite being things and neither of them attacked me him.

This movie is pure fucking kino

AHL KEEEL YEWWWWWWW

what are some other manly man core movies of lost men at the edges of civilization?

>48 years old
He got to the oatmeal too late.

Was the Chess computer cheating?

Every time I watch The Fountain, the more I wished they would’ve stayed in that conquistador era.

Palmer was a thing already, Norris wasn't.
Shortly after they come back is when Norris starts getting close up shots and showing chest pain.
He was either tainted before the flight or shortly after and it did not have time to fully assimilate him as it usually would. He was still human, but poisoned with the viral alien DNA in some way.
When he dies the alien DNA is able to assimilate him at a much quicker pace, assumingely because his own immune system is fucked.

>this was the voice of the computer

or the new world
>tfw born too late to explore uncharted lands

How old did they establish The Thing to be?

Richard Simmons had some beautiful titties!

this premiered the same day as blade runner and i was born that week

Wasn't JC hitting that?

Why is Kurt so handsome?

Been a while but didn't they say that it had been buried under the ice for at least million years or something?

if there's grass on the field, play ball

He was. Hard and fast.

I know, I want him to fuck me hard and fast.

Is Goldie Hawn The Thing?

I have friends in Aspen who see her all the time, and said she's a raging bitch.

she's in the initial stages of becoming a joy mutant

is marriage a meme? why wouldnt a guy with money just keep fucking young chicks into his old age?

>implying there is there a female in Aspen that isn't

But I'm Norwegian...